Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Photos From APC Governorship Campaign At Lagos Kosofe Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From APC Governorship Campaign At Lagos Kosofe Today (1259 Views)

Tony Nwulu Launches Not Too Young To Run Bill Campaign At United Nation Assembly / Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) / A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From APC Governorship Campaign At Lagos Kosofe Today by klem93(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
APC Governorship Aspirant under the party of APC takes campaign to Kosofe of Lagos State today. http://www.maxgist.com/2015/01/photos-from-apc-governorship-campaign.html

2 Likes

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign At Lagos Kosofe Today by klem93(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign At Lagos Kosofe Today by dguyindcorner(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ambo ooo, Ambo
Eko sheshe bere ni o, Ambooo. Gbabe!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign At Lagos Kosofe Today by Kororugged: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
From what I am seeing here, there are more ibos than Yorubas in the crowd

And they say that Ibos will vote PDP

smh

6 Likes

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign At Lagos Kosofe Today by lolababe331e: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kororugged:
From what I am seeing here, there are more ibos than Yorubas in the crowd

And they say that Ibos will vote PDP

smh

Don't mind the paid trolls, the average Igbo man on the streets is voting for Ambode. Their leaders even addressed the crowd in Igbo, they know Agbaje and PDP have nothing to offer.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign At Lagos Kosofe Today by adebisicutie: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Come and see crowd , people were even standing on the way. Ambode is campaigning on the streets while Jimi is doing google chat and promising free internet grin clown. Ambode asked the crowd if free internet is what they are asking for and the answer was a resounding no.

I advice Jimi to save his money so he won't be bankrupt when he loses like he was the last time grin it's unfair for him to be owing his workers every time he loses elections angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign At Lagos Kosofe Today by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
adebisicutie:
Come and see crowd , people were even standing on the way. Ambode is campaigning on the streets while Jimi is doing google chat and promising free internet grin clown. Ambode asked the crowd if free internet is what they are asking for and the answer was a resounding no.

I advice Jimi to save his money so he won't be bankrupt when he loses like he was the last time grin it's unfair for him to be owing his workers every time he loses elections angry

Infact i wonder if Jimi Agbaje has been campaigning.......i have not seen any video or pictures of his campaigns anywhere
Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign At Lagos Kosofe Today by adebisicutie: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
beopened:

Infact i wonder if Jimi Agbaje has been campaigning.......i have not seen any video or pictures of his campaigns anywhere

He is campaigning on google chat grin the man is so clueless, I can now confirm that clues ness is infectious in PDP

3 Likes

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign At Lagos Kosofe Today by adebisicutie: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
The crowd at Kosofe rally

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign At Lagos Kosofe Today by adebisicutie: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
More pictures

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign At Lagos Kosofe Today by PaulJohn1: 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
It's quite funny how the ruling party in Lagos is campaigning vigorously, while the supposed opposition that is interested in taking over is doing close to nothing called rally.

Perhaps there is a point I'm missing.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign At Lagos Kosofe Today by bamidele029: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
PaulJohn1:
It's quite funny how the ruling party in Lagos is campaigning vigorously, while the supposed opposition that is interested in taking over is doing close to nothing called rally.

Perhaps there is a point I'm missing.

PDP's plan is to rig but it will never work. We will stay and make sure they don't steal our votes

2 Likes

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign At Lagos Kosofe Today by adaweezy(m): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
ambo Ati de

2 Likes

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign At Lagos Kosofe Today by oduastates: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Good to see.
No one wants a necklace wearing agbaya at the helm of ilu Eeko.
Imagine a man of 57 years still wearing gold necklace.
If you do not have the judgement to dress appropriately, then you definitely lack the judgement required to govern lagos.
VANITY.
Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign At Lagos Kosofe Today by johnmartus(m): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
Since this campaign had started tinubu haven't make any attempt by join them and the level of crowds in wherever they visit was so amaze tinubu structure in lagos was stronger than what pdp can disable in 100years to this time

1 Like

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign At Lagos Kosofe Today by Yemz213(m): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
nice step for APC,always moving ahead of PDP in all things ....kudos

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Propped Up Gbagbo, Jonathan Ousted Him - Fani Kayode / Moro calls Jonathan ‘God’s greatest gift’, says Buhari cannot stage upset / INEC Commissioners Shun Push To Back Anti-jega Plot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.