Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

"Pdp's Desperation And Pettiness Is Beyond My Understanding" Buhari Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Pdp's Desperation And Pettiness Is Beyond My Understanding" Buhari Reacts (583 Views)

Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times / RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece / Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Pdp's Desperation And Pettiness Is Beyond My Understanding" Buhari Reacts by klem93(m): 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
Former military head of state and Presidential aspirant General Mohammadu Buhari has taken to microblogging social networking site Twitter to decry Fayose's controversial ad, on the front page of today's PUNCH newspapers. The ad, which likens GMB to past dead leaders and urges Nigerians to avoid 'history repeating itself with State Burials' has been condemned by many as being petty, shallow and very antagonist on the part of the ruling party. GMB has now called out the PDP and it's leadership, describing the party as 'desperate' and 'petty'. http://www.maxgist.com/2015/01/pdps-desperation-and-pettiness-is.html#more

Re: "Pdp's Desperation And Pettiness Is Beyond My Understanding" Buhari Reacts by klem93(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
more tweets

Re: "Pdp's Desperation And Pettiness Is Beyond My Understanding" Buhari Reacts by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
Both pdp and Apc are desperate and clueless

I guess there are other aspirants and parties we can look into please...or are Nigerians also clueless

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Election Date: Who Says February 14th Was Chosen By Luck. / Jonathan Ke?? Tufiakwa / Plot To Postpone Polls, Exercise In Futility, Says Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.