Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Illustrations And Tributes To Your Past Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Illustrations And Tributes To Your Past Phones (317 Views)

Share Your Past Villageness With Gadgets (2) (3) (4)

Illustrations And Tributes To Your Past Phones by smoothicon(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
Just some words of remembrance for your lost or past phones
NOKIA 2626(was seized from me in secondary school jss2 i was browsing in class that day a soldier seized it havent set my eyes on it till date) ,MOTOROLA STAINLESS(dis one strong like kilode lost it during a riot while running for my life..lol), samsung sgh 500(this one na beast had up to200 games on it until it got spoilt beyond repair)...
NOKIA C2 slide(got this phone from my ex girlfriend in sec sch school SS1...the funny thing is our birthdays are the same..and she bought dat phone as a gift to me i also got her same thing same day bt different colour...it was very suprising!..i suspect one of my friends sha he mst have told her!..the phone ended up falling in a well while i was fetching water and listening to music on it)...
SONY XPERIA Z..(bought it in 2012 when d price was very high lost it during a journey to kano..at exactly zaria bought suya and dropped it on d suya stand but could only remember when i got to kano state toll gate i no fit cry i jst dey para dat day
Tecno F7...oh yeah! This was one of my current phones.. lost it to a robbery incidence just yesternight..torch2,curve2,nokia x2 those are others
Re: Illustrations And Tributes To Your Past Phones by rezzy: 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
Na because of you oyinbo make phone. Well done.
I have never lost a phone since 2003
Re: Illustrations And Tributes To Your Past Phones by boy4humble(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Dis guy de smoke

Galaxy S5 Or Note 3 Needed Urgently / Send Greetings, Shoutout, Special Thanks To Your Love Ones... / Walahi! I Need Help On My NOKIA X Phone!!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7