Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

New Pump Prize Of Fuel:has Anybody Bought At The New Price? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Pump Prize Of Fuel:has Anybody Bought At The New Price? (1076 Views)

Breaking News, Nnpc New Pump Price For Kerosene (dpk) Now @135 / #140 Per Litre Of Fuel Has Come To Stay / Pump Prize Of Petrol In Owerri Sold At N170(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Pump Prize Of Fuel:has Anybody Bought At The New Price? by doctokwus: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Went to get fuel at the station today,hoping to enjoy the new pump prize.
But unfortunately, the Total filling station in apapa was still selling at the old prize of N97.
Has any body started buying at the new price of N87?
Re: New Pump Prize Of Fuel:has Anybody Bought At The New Price? by photographer: 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nooooooooooooo angryNooooooooooooo
Re: New Pump Prize Of Fuel:has Anybody Bought At The New Price? by kennyjubris: 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
Yes I bought full tank 2day in Abuja at 87
Re: New Pump Prize Of Fuel:has Anybody Bought At The New Price? by jingh(f): 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
kennyjubris:
Yes I bought full tank 2day in Abuja at 87
where d receipt ?

come and buy for lagos
Re: New Pump Prize Of Fuel:has Anybody Bought At The New Price? by zizazizu: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Yup! Bought 25litres justt this evening at 87.
Re: New Pump Prize Of Fuel:has Anybody Bought At The New Price? by Sloan: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
Yes I bought it at N 87! No, I actually bought it at N 8.7!! grin grin grin

OOOOOoooooopppsss!! Only in JonadaftPafuka dreams! grin grin grin
Re: New Pump Prize Of Fuel:has Anybody Bought At The New Price? by Slimzjoe(m): 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
Never Reach My side Sha
Re: New Pump Prize Of Fuel:has Anybody Bought At The New Price? by doctokwus: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Please anybody that has bought at new price should show us evidence.
Heard some stations in abj have complied, but in lag here, no show yet o!
Re: New Pump Prize Of Fuel:has Anybody Bought At The New Price? by weezii(m): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
For my side here nothing like that yet. Filling station closed down earlier than normal sef. Reporting from oyigbo Rivers state undecided
Re: New Pump Prize Of Fuel:has Anybody Bought At The New Price? by doctokwus: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
weezii:
For my side here nothing like that yet. Filling station closed down earlier than normal sef. Reporting from oyigbo Rivers state undecided
Seems it just in few stations in abj for now.
Re: New Pump Prize Of Fuel:has Anybody Bought At The New Price? by uboma(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
I went out this morning with the intention of filling my tank to the brim but was disappointed to still see 97naira per litre in the Petrol Stations i visited. I simply made a u-turn to try again tomorrow.

For those who bought at the new price in Abuja, kindly list the Petrol Station and exact location. Though i am sure that by tomorrow, all Petrol Stations will have implemented the new pump price for PMS.

Lets enjoy it while the offer last....
Re: New Pump Prize Of Fuel:has Anybody Bought At The New Price? by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
for where ,do you think it will come that easy
unless government deploy soldiers when it is not an increase. filling stations didn't see it coming at all am sure they will be counting their losses now in payment of the bad they did some years back selling fuel at the rate of 150 to 200 per liter in only government can compel them
Re: New Pump Prize Of Fuel:has Anybody Bought At The New Price? by OLADD: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
doctokwus:
Went to get fuel at the station today,hoping to enjoy the new pump prize.
But unfortunately, the Total filling station in apapa was still selling at the old prize of N97.
Has any body started buying at the new price of N87?

Op, have you suddenly lost your thinking cap? A new price regime was introduced midnight Sunday and you're expecting swift, prompt and total compliance on Monday? Why is it difficult for people to reason logically nowadays? Do you expect the old stock at the filling stations to be sold at loss?
Re: New Pump Prize Of Fuel:has Anybody Bought At The New Price? by hazyfm1: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
STILL N97 AT OANDO MARINA
Re: New Pump Prize Of Fuel:has Anybody Bought At The New Price? by weezii(m): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
doctokwus:

Seems it just in few stations in abj for now.
That means its not yet like the news said it'll be
Re: New Pump Prize Of Fuel:has Anybody Bought At The New Price? by iluvnaija: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
We are being cheated.

Re: New Pump Prize Of Fuel:has Anybody Bought At The New Price? by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
doctokwus:
Please anybody that has bought at new price should show us evidence.
Heard some stations in abj have complied, but in lag here, no show yet o!
na APC state
Re: New Pump Prize Of Fuel:has Anybody Bought At The New Price? by doctokwus: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
iluvnaija:
We are being cheated.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Wife Reacts To Husband’s Decision To Scrap The Office Of The First Lady / Prof Attahiru Jega :No Going Back On February 14th And 28th Polls / Whats Your Take ON This Picture:professor Yemi Osinbajo And Pastor Lazarus Muoka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.