Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan (3290 Views)

Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration / Video Of Pastor Adeboye Endorsing Osinbajo In Pres Gej's Presence Is Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by jamst(m): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
BlackTechnology:

In the SW or where

Guy listen to what people of other parts of Nigeria are saying grin
Tell me more
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by BrokenTV: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
jamst:

Dont tell me you havent heard that word before...well,google is your friend!
I want you to go back and read what you wrote and reflect on the word you use GEO because if you understand what it means you won't wrote this trash.
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by manutdadex(m): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
jamst:

I wont ask you the area but what region?
does it realy mata? So dude forget u dont av to skool me on dat..definetly nt frm u
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by jamst(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
BrokenTV:

I want you to go back and read what you wrote and reflect on the word you use GEO because if you understand what it means you won't wrote this trash.
Wow! Do you want to tell me that word doesnt matter when it comes to politics
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by jamst(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
manutdadex:
does it realy mata? So dude forget u dont av to skool me on dat..definetly nt frm u
Hey,Common! Dont be afraid cos i dont mind staying awake to lecture you cool
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by BrokenTV: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
jamst:

Wow! Do you want to tell me that word doesnt matter when it comes to politics
Ok define and explain the word GEOGRAPHICAL POLITICS.
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by jamst(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
manutdadex:
na u knw understnd...if u do..u wil knw as some are supportin Buhari so also others are supportin GeJ...
Well,i never doubt that...the % speaks volume
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by jamst(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
BrokenTV:

Ok define and explain the word
GEOGRAPHICAL POLITICS.

1) the study or the application of the
influence of political and economic
geography on the politics, national
power, foreign/local policy, etc., of a state

2)the combination of geographic and
political factors influencing or
delineating a country or region.
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by BrokenTV: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
jamst:

1) the study or the application of the
influence of political and economic
geography on the politics, national
power, foreign/local policy, etc., of a state

2)the combination of geographic and
political factors influencing or
delineating a country or region.
Tell me how this relate to the body of what you wrote as topic of this thread.
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by Gondonu: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
cheesy grin
BlackTechnology:
How did you arrive at the figure 70% grin
. That is why APC are perpectual losers.Always winning by sentiments,propaganda & on online media.
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by BlackTechnology: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
Gondonu:
cheesy grin. That is why APC are perpectual losers.Always winning by sentiments,propaganda & on online media.

Gbam
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by jamst(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
BrokenTV:

Tell me how this relate to the body of what you wrote as topic of this thread.
You see,jonathan has lost the geo-political campagne of this election.and that is why he & pdp are desperate to entice people with you knowww Their so-called gift
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by jamst(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Gondonu:
cheesy grin. That is why APC are perpectual losers.Always winning by sentiments,propaganda & on online media.
reverse is the case,sir!
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by jamst(m): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
jamst:

You see,jonathan has lost the geo-political campagne of this election.and that is why he & pdp are desperate to entice people with you knowww Their so-called gift
And that is part of what(geo-politics) am telling you about
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by jamst(m): 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
brokenbottle,Oh! I mean broken tv,where are uuuuu?
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by omenka(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
Op if you wanna see people criticise Jonathan, go to a "mechanic village". Then you'd understand the magnitude of resentment ordinary citizens have for anything with a Jonathanic identity.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by jamst(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
omenka:
Op if you wanna see people criticise Jonathan, go to a "mechanic village". Then you'd understand the magnitude of resentment ordinary citizens have for anything with a Jonathanic identity.
Huh! not only that,it is everywhere.it isnt about shouting here & there that will make one to know...it is just resentment,bro
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
This PDP brain-washed fowls will not to cease to amaze me.. if you don't support clueless Joe.. u r immediately termed an APC member or an Aboki.

Even when I have several SE & SS pals who can't wait for Joe to be kicked out.
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by Descartes: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
What a Kangaroo and dubious statisticsshockedshocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hmm, This Thing We're Hearing About Man Arrested For Having Sex With Bush. Pics / Meet A Man Who Spends Time Cheating Death Every Day. Rule No.1 - Don’t Shout! / Jonathan AGF And Chinese Oil Company Linked To Emeka Offor $3 Billion Deal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.