Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,674 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

10 Naira Fuel Deduction Bad For Gej Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Naira Fuel Deduction Bad For Gej Campaign (522 Views)

NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January- Channels TV / NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Naira Fuel Deduction Bad For Gej Campaign by zoonermm: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
I just realised this goverment would still continue in the same pattern of govenance despite the fact that GEJ is seeking re election and i actually wanted to vote for him. After careful study of the pms price reduction of just N10, i now realise that things would still be the same. Other countries like ghana for instance slashed their fuel price to a reasonable rate. Why not use this medium to tell the whole country that no more fuel subsidy whereby doing away with the cabal, i guess it's the same cabal that donated billions for his campaign at the detriment of majority of nigerians. How much is it to build a standard refinery whereby creating more jobs for our youths and reducing crime in our society. Alot could be gotten from crude oil i.e tyre, engine oil, fuel, kerosine and plastics for diffrents uses.
To conclude this write up, after this N10 reduction in fuel, i have decided not to vote on sentiment but to vote because i care to see a better nigeria where my children would be proud of and not dream of going to enslave themself in another mans land. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: 10 Naira Fuel Deduction Bad For Gej Campaign by Trunaijian: 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tell me bro, tell em
Re: 10 Naira Fuel Deduction Bad For Gej Campaign by Joel3(m): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
one barrel of crude oil is now below 50$

One barrel of crude if refine is equivalent to 150 liters of fuel.

Do the maths

Why can't we own a refinery?

If we refine this crude oil in nigeria there will be no need spending money for imported fuel.

We could simply buy locally refine fuel for 20naira.

Oil thefts steals 400,000 barrel per day.

And nigeria only need free 250,000 barrel per days to power our economy, put only few people enrich themselves.

This will only make us to spend for refining cost and by then it will be around 10naira if crude oil is free.

This will make our economy more stronger and the poor will feel the impact of a government. No robbery and kidnapping.

to power electricity and the whole nigeria economy is 250,000 a day. Oil thefts steals 400,000 per day.

Jonathan failed nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Can Never Change / Keyamo Blasts Jonathan And Fani-kayode On Corruption / Jonathan Did Not Complete His Phd - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.