Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

“I Wrote WOJU 3 Years Ago” – Kiss Daniel Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Wrote WOJU 3 Years Ago” – Kiss Daniel Says (870 Views)

Adekunle Gold: "I Wrote Orente For Simi" / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" / Kiss Daniels Explains The Meaning His Name And Said He Wrote “woju” 3 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Wrote WOJU 3 Years Ago” – Kiss Daniel Says by Donbiola(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sure You all must have stumbled upon the song, “No Be You I carry come girl, but na you i go carry go, sisi agbani o eh ah…” – Its titled WOJU By Upcoming Act, Kiss Daniel who’s signed to G-worldwide Entertainment. Right now that track is on repeat on every Playlist in Nigeria; Talk of DJ’s, Clubs, MTV Base, Soundcity et’ all.

The “Woju” crooner was interviewed by Punch, and he opened up on his music career and when he wrote and recorded the hit track.

“Woju is not my first song. I wrote it 3 years ago when I was in school, but I recorded it a few months ago. It was inspired by some of the good songs I listened to.

When I listen to songs like that, I strive to make something that would sound better. Sometimes, I get inspiration by just sitting and hearing tunes play in my head.”

Daniel graduated from Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) where he studied Water Engineering. The artiste is currently undergoing his 1 year NYSC programme.

Kiss Daniel said he will be dropping Woju remix soon and he will feature Davido.
Source: http://inform9ja.com/wrote-woju-3-years-ago-kiss-daniel-says/

Re: “I Wrote WOJU 3 Years Ago” – Kiss Daniel Says by tomsniel(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
Can't stop listening to the song..on repeat on my playlist.
Re: “I Wrote WOJU 3 Years Ago” – Kiss Daniel Says by darisgod(m): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nice
Re: “I Wrote WOJU 3 Years Ago” – Kiss Daniel Says by Deefuray(f): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fine dude.
Really don't like the song but I still wish him the best in His career.

(1) (Reply)

20+ PHOTOS - 87th Oscars Academy Awards 2015 / Picture Of Skales With Football Legend Kanu Nwankwo In Abuja!photo's / No Breastfeeding For My Kids — Cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.