Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,027 members, 7,849,145 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nairalander's Accident Experience (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander's Accident Experience (pics) (634 Views)

Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding / Accident On Ijora Badia Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander's Accident Experience (pics) by Emelcee: 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
I was travelling from Uyo, Akwa ibom State to Yola in Adamawa state, when we got to Tella, about 89KM to Jalingo the capital of Taraba state, the unexpected happened.
Our driver who was on high speed sensed danger when a Toyota Starlet that tried to overtake a petrol tanker approached his lane, he tried to avert an head to head collision but unfortunately, he couldn't control the wheels, our vehicle left the road and sumasulted into a pit in the bush. I sat at the back seat near the window, i couldn't breath very well because the side of where i sat was on the ground, though i was the last person to be rescued in the bus, i was the only occupant with the least injury. Am not only grateful, am thankful to God for his grace, mercy and favour. I want my fellow nairalanders to join me in thanking God by clicking LIKE and SHARING this... Pls pardon any typing or grammatical error, am sharing this from my bed in the hospital in Adamawa State.
18 Jan 2015 is one of the day in my life that i will never forget.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Accident Experience (pics) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hmmm blur cam thos
Re: Nairalander's Accident Experience (pics) by njideoby(f): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Thank God for your life. Untimely death is not our portion. We shall live to declare the wonderful works of God in the land of the living.
Re: Nairalander's Accident Experience (pics) by StPete: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
You're pretty lucky, count your stars
Re: Nairalander's Accident Experience (pics) by undeniableGrace(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Thank God for his mercies over your life. I wish you and others speedy recovery. TO GOD ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY.
Re: Nairalander's Accident Experience (pics) by Emelcee: 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
It was getting dark
Re: Nairalander's Accident Experience (pics) by Deefuray(f): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
Thank God you are alive, may He continue to keep you through out this year and beyond. Amen
Re: Nairalander's Accident Experience (pics) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
grace
Re: Nairalander's Accident Experience (pics) by demelza: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
I am surprised you still had presence of mind to take pix. If na me, I for still dey shake.
Thank God for your life, I join you in celebrating.

Meanwhile, Nigerians be like
#AccidentModeActivated.
#ChillingByTheGutter.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders I Need Help / This Is What They Do To Unfaithful Husbands In My Village(pics) / Using Troops And Planes, 3 African Nations Battle Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.