Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

My Opinion On The Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price And Nigeria's Comments Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion On The Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price And Nigeria's Comments Online (347 Views)

Buhari Bows To Outrage, Orders Reduction Of Presidency’s N19bn Budget. / FG Approves N86.50k As Petrol Pump Price / Nigeria's Current Petrol Pump Price Better Than That Of The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On The Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price And Nigeria's Comments Online by WizPrince1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
One thing i've noticed about some of we Nigerians is that, we don't don't want the growth of the country. There is nothing that President Jonathan will do that will impress Nigerians. Because he reduced pump price of petrol to 87naira, it has now become a trending news for Nigerians. Maybe he should reduce it to 10naira over-night before you'll be satisfied. Mind you, you're not embarrasing Jonathan but you're embarrasing yourself and tarnishing the image of the nation because GEJ is been credited outside country for every of he's development that makes headline. Your comments is what's making outsiders take us for granted. I don't think the way we're behaving, that's how other country's citizens behave. Please lets change, Nigeria is a developing country... Everything follows gradual process. And one more thing, note that i'm not a political fanatic, i stand to appreciate good works done in the country by individuals/government in order to move the country forward. Godbless Nigeria. I love you all. #Peace #OneNigeria <3

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Have PVC, Says Sultan Sa’adabubakar / February Polls: Call For Postponement Unconstitutional — Agbakoba / Picture: Correcting The Fuel Price Abnormality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.