Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

How Much Are These Politicians Paying Us To Insult ourselves On Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Are These Politicians Paying Us To Insult ourselves On Nairaland? (708 Views)

I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / Block 6, Block 7, Come Out And Let’s Insult Ourselves. An interesting read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Are These Politicians Paying Us To Insult ourselves On Nairaland? by joncom(m): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sometimes i marvel at the way we insult ourselves on nairaland, all because of GEJ & GMB. It pains me when i know non of them is actually good. The two parties, PDP and APC are all thesame, they are from thesame vomit.
Can we be wise for once and unite to fight this corrupt politicians?

I watch with shame how young men and women wait in the sun to welcome them for hours, only to be given N1500 or a piece of meat for their support. Its really a shame.

The youth of this country is too honourable to stoop so low to this corrupt leaders. Youth say no to all this. No wonder all these old men are still ruling us.

1 Like

Re: How Much Are These Politicians Paying Us To Insult ourselves On Nairaland? by braintext(m): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ask them o
Re: How Much Are These Politicians Paying Us To Insult ourselves On Nairaland? by joncom(m): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
joncom:
Sometimes i marvel at the way we insult ourselves on nairaland, all because of GEJ & GMB. It pains me when i know non of them is actually good. The two parties, PDP and APC are all thesame, they are from thesame vomit.

I watch with shame how young men and women wait in the sun to welcome them for hours, only to be given N1500 or a piece of meat for their support. Its really a shame.

The youth of this country is too honourable to stoop so low to this corrupt leaders. Youth say no to all this.

I know this may fall on deaf ears, cos' even the oga at the top(MODs) are enjoying patronage.
Re: How Much Are These Politicians Paying Us To Insult ourselves On Nairaland? by bokohalal(m): 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Only a PDP supporter will come and open such because they are getting the beating of their life here.
Re: How Much Are These Politicians Paying Us To Insult ourselves On Nairaland? by coolk(m): 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hmmm!!!
Re: How Much Are These Politicians Paying Us To Insult ourselves On Nairaland? by joncom(m): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
bokohalal:
Only a PDP supporter will come and open such because they are getting the beating of their life here.

You sound like ur name, Mo.ron. Your type will die a begger. Waiting for the crumbs to fall from their masters table.

No wonder your type gather to share cow meat. Shame on you.
Re: How Much Are These Politicians Paying Us To Insult ourselves On Nairaland? by bokohalal(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
joncom:

You sound like ur name, Mo.ron. Your type will die a begger. Waiting for the crumbs to fall from their masters table.

No wonder your type gather to share cow meat. Shame on you.
Find out the meaning of BOKOHALAL.
And,I am,ovbi Edo, kpataki!
Re: How Much Are These Politicians Paying Us To Insult ourselves On Nairaland? by bokohalal(m): 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
I was right in my assessment that OP must be a PDP supporter. He is heaving and cursing at nothing. If you cannot withstand the shelling that PDPIANS are getting here stay away rather than come to give halfhearted advice, craftily.
Re: How Much Are These Politicians Paying Us To Insult ourselves On Nairaland? by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
joncom:

The youth of this country is too honourable to stoop so low to this corrupt leaders. Youth say no to all this. No wonder all these old men are still ruling us.

, Thank goodness some people on NL are still sensible enough to ask this.
Re: How Much Are These Politicians Paying Us To Insult ourselves On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
bokohalal:
Why display more Ignorance if you have nothing to say. Can you justify any of these two dimwits you are supporting?

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Signed Pact Under Buhari Regime To Import Fuel - World Bank / So We Nigeriaans Are Still Learners In Corruption / Why I Will Vote GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.