Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - (45229 Views)

Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun / Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs / Bad Omen During Buhari's Inauguration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by rozayx5(m): 7:54am On Jan 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish!

here it is below courtesy your illiterate cow rearer toronto general wink

3 Likes

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Rendition(m): 7:56am On Jan 20, 2015
rozayx5:

please how many refineries did buhari build as head of state?
N/B: dont quote me to avoid being disgraced
Go do ur findings nd N/B: ders nufin special too quote abt u ,except only if d info ur putting tru is wrong. peace
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by HzRF(m): 7:59am On Jan 20, 2015
Hamatrony:
Hey guy!, y don't u compare ur so call jonthan railway 2 d rest of d world, see hw d structures luk n see d rubbish jonathan wasted a lot of money 2 construct undecided
I have come to terns that most of u that support GMB are either illiterates or educated illiterates

Let me enlightened u

Most of those 21st century u are shouting about are privately owned ..with 100% focus on it in terms of maintainance ,upgrading e.t.c

If Gej should build such in d name of 21st century

Do u think it will cost 1k for class class ,how many pple can afford 15k for it

What of d maintenance.. Na every month u go dey fly the train go abroad

Most of u here blabbing can't even rule a community successfully

2 Likes

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by legendsilver(m): 8:00am On Jan 20, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Built whaaaaaaat. cry The only refinery connected to Buhari is Warri Refinery started by Muritala and commissioned under OBJ when Buhari was petroleum minister. that's all. Kaduna was commissioned in 1983 by shagari and that same year Buhari toppled him, PH is 1989 by IBB and Eleme 1965. How did that uneducated crap called Buhari come into the picture? stop bowing to propaganda. The PIB currently at the National Assembly prepared by GEJ's govt. will finally kill corruption in the NNPC, so why has our legislators not pass it. well for your info. The North has missed it by frustrating GEJ'S govt with Bokoharam.
No amount of propaganda will derail the peoples general from winning the next presidential polls. I being from south south will vote wisely this time and am sure 40%-45% of us there will.
Sai Buhari, the peoples general

2 Likes

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by kendrick9(m): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2015
papiforreal:

smh... You are very daft bro, no offence. How on earth a person would play with Bomb just to get some useless political sympathy? To the extent of even taking the lifes of his aide. Wait, if it is true that all the parameters are pointing to Buhari as a cheap sponsor of BH? What is GEJ still waitng for to get him arrested. Some people foolishness are in their DNA.
so u think boko haram would have failed if they wanted to kill him? infact his aide died yet he somehow magically managed to survive by an in inch.. tell that story to the gods.
Absolute nonsense.

1 Like

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by kendrick9(m): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2015
Rendition:
I dont expect u too digest wat I wrote cuz u can never be calm or patient too find out....knowledge is power stop being ignorant of d truth....keep d TRASH!! tho
no offence but everything u wrote means nothing. just pure waffle
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Rendition(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2015
kendrick9:
no offence but everything u wrote means nothing. just pure waffle
peace
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Chigold101(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2015
Jorussia:
giving excuses for his failure.It is very unfair for you to compare a govt of 1&1/2 years with six years. but you forgot to tell the world that buhari built two refineries, that GEJ,is struggling to the revive in 6years.we should stop celebrating mediocrity.
Buhari did not build any refinery. Refineries were built when he was a commissioner not president there he didnt bult any.

It was Mutala & OBJ the built refinery cos it started with mutala and got completed with OBJ. No refinery was built between 1983 & 1985...

The best thing GMB did for railway in to stop Lagos Metro Line from being constructed... That is he best contribution to our transport system.

1 Like

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by KwoiZabo(m): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2015
legendsilver:

No amount of propaganda will derail the peoples general from winning the next presidential polls. I being from south south will vote wisely this time and am sure 40%-45% of us there will.
We speak with substantial facts. APC follow blindly. A word is enough for the sagacious

2 Likes

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by johnemeka(m): 8:14am On Jan 20, 2015
GEJ must go again .There is no alternative to it.

1 Like

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by BlackTechnology: 8:23am On Jan 20, 2015
04kaa:

you are senseless, why should buhari use his personal pension to transform a community when the govt of the day GEJ is stealing the money allocated for communities? can u use ur own salary to repair the roads in ur street? grin grin

You are like your illiterate hero who don't understand the word Social Responsibility cool

1 Like

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by eaglechild: 8:23am On Jan 20, 2015
anonimi:

Any business admin/economics/accounting student understands the TIME LAG between investments and performance as well as the reverse i.e. LACK of continuous investments and SUBSEQUENT deterioration.
In 1984 the peaked number of passengers benefitted from PREVIOUS regimes' investments in railways that was yet to ROT away completely.

No wonder you gave us a very small excerpt of the businessdayonline story for a complete DISTORTION of what the news was all about. You were trying to be CUNNING hoping that most of our fellow citizens are LAZY mofos who won't bother to check out the source and read the whole news. Thankfully not everyone is like that.

Let us see a much larger excerpt of the same story from your provided link =>

Just as the daft pensioner did not buy any gun throughout his two year regime of terror as military DICTATOR he also did not buy any locomotive or coach hence passenger & cargo numbers continued to decline since 1977 until the Jonathan/Sambo decided to give REAL support to this vital sector and we have been seeing the results of steady PROGRESS everywhere

The article was published almost two years ago in April 2013.
Most of the planned rehabilitation & expansion by the federal administration highlighted above have been completed and citizens who had been deprived of this alternative means of transport are benefitting.

The story for Lagos state light rail of ONLY 27kms is very pathetic. This was a project that Jakande already started CONSTRUCTION before the sadist DESTROYER of the good works of others in the form of a military DICTATOR Buhari cancelled it and made the state pay hefty fines for breach of contract in 1983.
32 years later, we have no rail!

Four years after Toronto aloku scrap train propaganda show and two years after Fashola boasted in January 2013 that five months later in June 2013 we will be tweeting from inside his aloku trains. We can only hope that the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC that has been ruining Lagos state for 16 years will not tell us it was bad business like the N8 billion Sunborn yacht floating hotel shocked

Amaechi's case is not different from SCAMMER Fashola's deception angry
Since Amaechi joined APC he has abandoned whatever little governance he was doing for Rivers state and recently came out to boldly say without shame that he cannot complete the Port Harcourt light rail.

Why would any right thinking Nigerian want to swap a PROGRESSively performing federal administration of Jonathan/Sambo for the FRAUDULENT people assembled in APC?
What type of citizen would do that except those afflicted by the Cow Cloned Brain Syndrome, CCBS

P.S.: Feel free to share this as widely as possible to all those you are following on NL and even outside NL.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
APC is truly evil, see distortion of facts.
Thanks for the exposé.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Michyeddy(f): 8:23am On Jan 20, 2015
Buhari sha..nemesis is catching up with you.

1 Like

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by BlackTechnology: 8:25am On Jan 20, 2015
Rendition:
shows ur not well informed buhari is d only ex president who refused the 23million naira penson sayin its too much for dat in real sense it he cant take anyfin higher than 2mils

He is an illiterate who doesn't know the word Social Responsibility

If I have an opportunity like his, lives around me will feel the impact cool

2 Likes

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by eaglechild: 8:25am On Jan 20, 2015
ollyboy009:

I can't stop baffling at the rate you guys bend on discrediting GMB, dis clown Op is showing us a used and dumped coachs in 1983, does that mean passengers were not conveyed with gud coachs as at then? I wasnt yet born in 1983 bt i travel on train many a time in 1992 and i can still remember how gud 1st class coaches look like. why dont you show us those rotten coaches dumped by the rail-side along Jebba-Kotangora to birnu-gwari. Atleast I still saw them in the last few month I traveled north.

If you think Op is a failed Tanoid click like......................
If you think I am wrong Oya Oga boss click unlike!
GMB till Jonathan knows that steeling is corruption.
Liberate your brain.

1 Like

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by DaBullIT(m): 8:29am On Jan 20, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Mumu liar like you.
Comparing the two situations is like comparing BARCELONA FC with SHARKS FC.

JONATHAN'S transformational TRAIN.

Transformational train. Rotfl angry angry grin grin

Laff iyaf kee mee here o
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by ZUBY77(m): 8:30am On Jan 20, 2015
acenazt:
Bullshit its still the same as it was in 1985.

Blind bigot.
Being blind is bad enough. Adding bigotry to it is the worst of them all.

1 Like

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 20, 2015
I will see how this old animal preaching change will win this election. #FailBuhari.

1 Like

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by JayJustus(m): 8:44am On Jan 20, 2015
I seriously have been watching this Uncle Jona Buhari e-fight everyday and I've come to a conclusion that the devil I know (Jonathan) is better than the angel (Buhari) I don't know... when I came back to Nigeria last year at Ikeja I saw the trains with lights and Aircon my gewdness I leaped for joy to the extent I told my dad to slow down so I can feast my eye on it... I've always bragged about the Lagos light rail but it never came through...even looking through history Buhari canceled the light rail plan I swear that is demonic of him...

as for boko haram I see it in two ways...and even more cos many people have hands in it even foreign powers...cos USA wanna still use this to have a military base in Nigeria...look at how they used Ebola to say they were creating a military hospital rather its a base so that they can indirectly control them there...the same thing the French wanted to do in Guinea but gewdness Guinea had that pact signed that the French should not interfere... well oh well just a lil digression but I will rather go with Jonathan...Simple!! the ironic fact is that Nigerians can never be satisfied even if they bring the bestest person to rule us...abi didn't we win the AFCON in 2013 and people still complained we didn't win it in a fashionable style?? ehhh... Buhari comes in and one year later we be screaming vote him out...let's wait and see

1 Like

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Unemadu: 8:47am On Jan 20, 2015
GGfadar:

wetin d clueless man do
no b obasanjo start d railway project
y una mumu like this ?
now u r praising jonaa for projects someone else started.

JACKSHIT

Just like he started Lagos-ibadan express right?

Now who is the mumu
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Wahala90: 8:47am On Jan 20, 2015
I laugh at Nigeria! A coupist dictator who cut short democracy, killed innocent Nigerian youth and massively disrespected human rights is suddenly the saint who wants to redeem the country! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by eazydon(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2015
JayJustus:
I seriously have been watching this Uncle Jona Buhari e-fight everyday and I've come to a conclusion that the devil I know (Jonathan) is better than the angel (Buhari) I don't know... when I came back to Nigeria last year at Ikeja I saw the trains with lights and Aircon my gewdness I leaped for joy to the extent I told my dad to slow down so I can feast my eye on it... I've always bragged about the Lagos light rail but it never came through...even looking through history Buhari canceled the light rail plan I swear that is demonic of him...

as for boko haram I see it in two ways...and even more cos many people have hands in it even foreign powers...cos USA wanna still use this to have a military base in Nigeria...look at how they used Ebola to say they were creating a military hospital rather its a base so that they can indirectly control them there...the same thing the French wanted to do in Guinea but gewdness Guinea had that pact signed that the French should not interfere... well oh well just a lil digression but I will rather go with Jonathan...Simple!! the ironic fact is that Nigerians can never be satisfied even if they bring the bestest person to rule us...abi didn't we win the AFCON in 2013 and people still complained we didn't win it in a fashionable style?? ehhh... Buhari comes in and one year later we be screaming vote him out...let's wait and see

Na your papa born u. Chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by anonimi: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin busted.
Boy! You're wicked.
She won't type any of those her gibberish for sometime.

Obiagelli, ntoi grin

If she is not yet fully afflicted by the Cow Cloned Brain Syndrome, CCBS epidemic ravaging the inhabitants of BuhariSTAN she may not post such distortion for a while. However I wouldn't bet on it.

No, I won't!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by patpaul: 8:56am On Jan 20, 2015
acenazt:

Did you say it still remain the same? something must be wrong with you!
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by rozayx5(m): 9:04am On Jan 20, 2015
legendsilver:

south south of daura,

1 Like

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:04am On Jan 20, 2015
Jorussia:
Insulting me,shows that you were badly trained and that you don't have fear of God.leaders are to be accountable and not give excuses for their failures. Security of lives and properties is the primary function of govt.An attempt to rehabilitate our rail sector,constitute less than 2% of the problems of the country.As i stated earlier, Nigerians should stop celebrating mediocrity. I am from Niger delta,I reside in benin,i can categorically tell. you that buhari will win Edo state.
Because ure from Niger? I am based in Benin City too and I can tell u its GEJ that will win in Benin

2 Likes

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by ocelot2006(m): 9:04am On Jan 20, 2015
acenazt:

Chai...bros u can lie grin

1 Like

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by DobleO7: 9:05am On Jan 20, 2015
saintgwizard:
Nigerians started criticising GEJ when he was less than 3 months in Office.

One thing is that GEJ has done his part, there is no man that will ever please Nigerians while in office.

The Abacha that people celebrated his death, is today one of the "saints" that ruled this country.

Even if this same Buhari wins today, Nigerian will still complain in less than 1 year in office.

God bless you! I can remember very vividly of having issues with some students for trying to defend the Obasanjo's regime. At the time they claimed that Obasanjo was not doing anything. I disagreed with them that there is no way they would tell me that a government which had spent over 6 years would not do a single thing. Then Obasanjo was a devil, later Yar' adua was so criticized, he was called slow poke, slow motion and so on. Nigerians are the most complex people to govern, I have come to that conclusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Keegan: 9:06am On Jan 20, 2015
eleven:
Daily Independence of January 20th 1985 headline report of conditions of our railway lines during under Buhari's leadership.

For those downplaying Jonathan's efforts in reviving our railway transport see what your progressive principal did to it in 1985. A problem Jonathan is solving now. This is aside the cancellation of Lagos metro line which would have added so much value to our transport sector by now.

Photo credit: @ikhide

Who are these fools and lairs? There wasn't Daily Independent newspapers in 1985. See bellow and don't be fooled!

The Daily Independent is a newspaper
published in Nigeria. It is based in Lagos.
Independent Newspapers Limited was
incorporated on 17 July 2001 and started
operations in October 2001.
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by rozayx5(m): 9:11am On Jan 20, 2015
Keegan:

Who are these fools and lairs? There wasn't Daily Independent newspapers in 1985. See bellow and don't be fooled!

The Daily Independent is a newspaper
published in Nigeria. It is based in Lagos.
Independent Newspapers Limited was
incorporated on 17 July 2001 and started
operations in October 2001.

wear glasses and read well. its called the independent

2 Likes

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by bashydemy(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2015
OP you are as clueless as your paymaster, comparing 1983 to 2015 i think your brain need to be checked. Can you also compare GMB presidential jets of 1983 to that of GEJ of 2015? can you also compare GMB presidential fleets of cars to that of GEJ of 2015? can you also compare living situation then to now? Some are mad but few are roaming the street. even in 93 did your father have access to internet?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / Juju Scare At Akure Federal Housing Estate Project (Photo) / What Is Imo State Best Known For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.