Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,964 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

A Political Trip Across Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Political Trip Across Nigeria (353 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Pictures Of Todays Election Across Nigeria. / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Political Trip Across Nigeria by quicyvictor(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
After a long political Arguments with my friends at our regular hangout, a friend said "Guy, you need to change your daily reasoning from politics". I was touched.

So I started looking for job from one state to the other. Everywhere I go, I keep seeing "NO VACANCY".... I asked my friend WHY? He said the fault is from our LEADERS.
I decided to go back home and rest. I entered the building and my room was hot. I tried to switch on the fan, there is "NO LIGHT"... I asked my sister, WHY? she said the fault is from our LEADERS.
I decided to take a shower. I pull off my clothes and I entered into the bathroom. There is "NO WATER".... I asked my nephew WHY the shower is not running. He said the fault is from our LEADERS.
I angrily headed out and took a cab going to my friends place. The cab was ramshackle. I asked the driver, WHY? He replied ''BAD ROAD''..... And added that the fault is from our LEADERS.
I got down from the cab and stride towards my friends house. A kilometres away, I heard a bomb blast. I asked a passersby, WHY? he answered, "NO SECURITY"..... a fault from our LEADERS.
I ran into a bank for safety, where I met a business man asking his account officer to transfer all his investment to a foreign account. I asked, WHY? he said "BAD BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT". A fault they claimed to be from the LEADERS.
I came out of the bank and took a bike. After five minutes ride, we were stop by the police. He reached out to give them 50 naira. I later accused him WHY the "CORRUPTION". He replied the fault is from the LEADERS.
I got home and headed straight to the dinning. Checking the table, I saw no food. Asked my mom WHY? She replied that "GOVERNMENT IS BROKE" they couldn't pay her salary. A fault from the LEADERS.
I went into my room to reason.
WHO ARE THE LEADERS? OUR POLITICIANS...
THEY ARE PLAYING OUR FUTURE WITH POLITICS.
I will go back to my hangout and answer my friend WHY WE CANT STOP TALKING ABOUT POLITICS UNTIL THE COUNTRY IS BETTER.

(1) (Reply)

Who Uses 'the Military' To Revive The Economy??? / Graphic: Op-green4change / Jonathan Didnt Finish Is Phd - OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.