Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Afcon 2015 Poor Tv Coverage - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Afcon 2015 Poor Tv Coverage (645 Views)

South Africa Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 27th January 2015 / Ghana Vs Algeria: AFCON 2015 (1 - 0) ON 23rd January 2015 / Algeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2015 (3 - 1) On 19th January 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afcon 2015 Poor Tv Coverage by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
I am not an ardent fan of the round leather game but because my husband is watching the Algeria- south Africa game, i am forced to keep him company since sleep has decided to disown me at this time.
The match is no doubt very exciting to watch as the quality of soccer artistry on display by both teams is world class ( to the best of my little football knowledge).
However , and much to my chagrin, i noticed that the match in question is being covered by just a single camera with lags in capturing some exciting moments of play.
The most shocking of all is that there are no replays of goals or fouls and slow motion is completely absent.

Am i alone in these observations?

1 Like

Re: Afcon 2015 Poor Tv Coverage by starlingbawa(m): 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
stellx:

I am not an ardent fan of the round leather game but because my husband is watching the Algeria- south Africa game, i am forced to keep him company since sleep has decided to disown me at this time.
The match is no doubt very exciting to watch as the quality of soccer artistry on display by both teams is world class ( to the best of my little football knowledge).
However , and much to my chagrin, i noticed that the match in question is being covered by just a single camera with lags in capturing some exciting moments of play.
The most shocking of all is that there are no replays of goals or fouls and slow motion is completely absent.

Am i alone in these observations?

You re not entirely correct in your assessment of the game. I saw the game too and I know for sure that the cameras were more than 4 covering the game.

It's the AFCON and remember there's a standard as stipulated by CAF and world football governing body FIFA.

Try to enjoy watching football some more, it's such a beautiful game!

Cheers smiley
Re: Afcon 2015 Poor Tv Coverage by omajali2003(m): 7:58am On Jan 20, 2015
And how I like your expression; "football artistry". You should watch the game more. Your husband will enjoy it more with your company.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Get Kaned And Chelsea Go 7clear - EPL Review / CAF CL| Kano Pillars Start On Winning Note / Manny Pacquiao To Wear £1.5m Shorts In Mega-fight With Floyd Mayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.