Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

My Message For Those Thinking Buhari Will Islamize Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Message For Those Thinking Buhari Will Islamize Nigeria (533 Views)

Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Buhari And Emir Sunusi Plans To Islamize Nigeria Uncovered (Pics) / COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Message For Those Thinking Buhari Will Islamize Nigeria by jeron1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Good evening Sir. What happened in Turkey is quite different from what's happening now. Constantinople was captured after it fell to Arab war invasion just as Spain fell to d Christian war Crusaders (because Religion was a matter of War then). Our Christian Brother GEJ has not been able to fight the islamist. They re conquering lands, more than 60% of Borno state has been captured under a Christian President's watch, churches burnt under a Christian President's watch, Nigerian soldiers ill equipped and without morale( after all they will be buried as dogs in a mass burial and their family will suffer because no benefit will get to them. No wonder Nigerian army are the best in UN missions but not Nigeria, obviously because UN, ECOWAS will always take care of their families). Under his watch a corrupt General erected a mansion in Wuse Abuja within 3months last year. With Nigerian's lackadaisical attitude towards Boko haram's war, Niger has withdrawn their troops until Nigeria gets serious about it. if a single man without the National Assembly can change the religion of a country, then GEJ and OBJ have failed because they claim to be Christians and didn't christianize Nigeria. If I'm a Christian leader, corruption will not fledged in my administration, I will not protect corrupt officers like Madukwe and Oduah but rather sack them just as the president of Ghana did within that same period. I'll not impose candidates on a state like Rivers and Bayelsa, I will promote Christianity whilst fronting neutrality, and I will utterly flush out Islamic radicals. I'll ensure that Christianity gets to the North not watch them flushed out as GEJ (as the chief security officer of the nation) watched EYN in the North flushed out, even if I permit Islamic banking, I shall also permit Christian banking with no state borrowing from either of the 2, yet OBJ a christian permitted Islamic banking, I will not speak with both sides of my mouth as GEJ did in 2011/2014 when he said one tenure, I'll deliver on my promises that by now citizens would have @least 18hrs power supply per day. I'll repair the federal roads that are now death traps, I will abide by the rule of separation of powers by not allowing police throw tear gas in d legislative chamber or use efcc to witch hunt my oppositions. I will not use the police to insult a sitting governor neither will I drain my country's external reserves and leave the nation almost broke. I will not raise N21bn against the law when I know some persons need scholarship. $12b will not be missing neither shall my finance minister claim that she cannot not account for $1b in our Excess crude account as happened during GEJ's tenure. Indeed, I prefer to be Objective, our so-called " Christian governors" have failed us, Aregbosola, fashola are not Christians but they have developed their states. If buhari had picked fashola we would have raised eye browns but now he chose a pastor and we are condemning the pastor. What else can he do? The simple truth is this, North or south is just a propaganda by PDP for the now because by 2019, power must shift to the North. This 4th republic has been designed for rotation of power in a multi-ethnic country. And by the way, it wasn't buhari that enlisted Nigeria as an Islamic nation, IBB did after over throwing him and the 2 Christian presidents that we have had, have not deemed it fit to remove Nigeria from the list of Islamic countries

Engr jeremiah Emmanuel
Re: My Message For Those Thinking Buhari Will Islamize Nigeria by donphilopus: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
The writer of this article deserves a crate of Orijin. I hail thee!!

To hell with those PDPians who have been brainwashed by these certified failures!!

1 Like

Re: My Message For Those Thinking Buhari Will Islamize Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
We have read this copy and paste article over and over again but one thing still stand out. Buhari can never rule a united Nigeria, a staunch illiterate whose boko haramic disciple view as their mentor and negotiator.
Re: My Message For Those Thinking Buhari Will Islamize Nigeria by Kylekent59: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
JudismphD:
We have read this copy and paste article over and over again but one thing still stand out. Buhari can never rule a united Nigeria, a staunch illiterate whose boko haramic disciple view as their mentor and negotiator.
u just nailed it. We cannot tolorate d past,we deal with d present.

(1) (Reply)

We Don't Have Buhari's Certificate - Military Board / See A Photo Of Buhari's Result! / The Truth About Buhari's Certificate-buruea Of Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.