Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

He Sent Guys To Rob His Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Sent Guys To Rob His Parents (1180 Views)

Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking / 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded / Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Sent Guys To Rob His Parents by chocolateme(f): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Only him and his "chi" (god) knows what entered his head and put the idea in his head to collect from his parents through robbery, his dad (a military man) was not around on the day of the robbery, himself went out of the state 2 days before the day of the robbery so as not to arouse suspicion on his side.
The hoodlums broke into his house on that fateful day, robbed the mom and things went out of hand and they ended up raping his mom. They were eventually caught and he was busted. After all said and done, parents eventuallygot separated and even his mom has forgiven him and asked him to return home but he refused due to shame. He is somehow successful but at the same time disorganized physically and otherwise. His friends has for close to a year now begged and pleaded with him to go home and see the mom but he refused, don't know why but he ought to have done that by now.
Re: He Sent Guys To Rob His Parents by Blakjewelry(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
I believe every man got take responsibility for his actions, I was discussing similar issues with a guy yesterday but unfortunately this case the father was murdered. Most victims of such actions are children that were over pampered, but I don't see any reasons why someone would want to send robbers to his own home when he knows the possibility of the outcome. Anyway the did has already being done he should go home and seek personally for forgiveness from all those he has hurt. And I don't understand men with their pomo brain can't devoice my wife because some fools choose to rape her abi their joystick cut put for inside?

2 Likes

Re: He Sent Guys To Rob His Parents by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 20, 2015
no need 4 him 2 go home. he has destroyed his image forever, let him just send money for his mother's upkeep and stay out of her life

2 Likes

Re: He Sent Guys To Rob His Parents by chocolateme(f): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2015
lofty900:
no need 4 him 2 go home. he has destroyed his image forever, let him just send money for his mother's upkeep and stay out of her life
for me, I think he needs to reach home in order to have peace of heart and calmness besides who knows, maybe the mom cursed him and needs to lay her hand on his head to lift the curse.
Re: He Sent Guys To Rob His Parents by pickabeau1: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2015
He arranged robbers who rapêd his mom ?! shocked shocked
Re: He Sent Guys To Rob His Parents by Fkforyou(m): 11:19am On Jan 20, 2015
wad fvck.... embarassed
Re: He Sent Guys To Rob His Parents by adedayourt(m): 11:25am On Jan 20, 2015
Na Bastard
Re: He Sent Guys To Rob His Parents by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2015
chocolateme:
for me, I think he needs to reach home in order to have peace of heart and calmness besides who knows, maybe the mom cursed him and needs to lay her hand on his head to lift the curse.
peace of heart you said? maybe u dont knw hw villagers behaves. they might lynch him
Re: He Sent Guys To Rob His Parents by mutter(f): 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
The mother has forgiven him, that is the most important thing.
Staying away from her is also increasing her pain.
She is missing the son she loves despite everything.
A mother`s heart is big enough to forgive even this abomination

2 Likes

Re: He Sent Guys To Rob His Parents by andyanders: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
I believe that for him to have sent robbers to his house to rob his biological parents and they ended up robing them and raping his mother goes to show that he must have been a member of the robbery gang and must have robbed and raped other women and it was their time to rob and rape his own parents.Too bad.
Re: He Sent Guys To Rob His Parents by SAMBARRY: 7:09am On Feb 08, 2015
I said it in one other thread that when a family covers up a rapeest in the house, if he doesn't practice it on his mother he will send other people to do it on his mother. Do the family want to claim they are oblivious of him robbing since or him raping or any of the above. Secondly where they not collecting the money from the looting without asking him what he does for a living to get that kind of money.meanwhile the last time i checked every individual, family and personality will reap what they sow.like say the father or mother will admit and say they know hes an armed robber or he has raped someone before and they both covered up for him.smh.radarada
Re: He Sent Guys To Rob His Parents by SAMBARRY: 7:18am On Feb 08, 2015
mutter:
The mother has forgiven him, that is the most important thing.
Staying away from her is also increasing her pain.
She is missing the son she loves despite everything.
A mother`s heart is big enough to forgive even this abomination
Indeed. The best thing for the mother is to curse him on her death bed nakid.how can a normal human being do that to his relative talk more of his mother. Tufiaaaaaaaaa
Re: He Sent Guys To Rob His Parents by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 08, 2015
He has imposed extreme and haunting feelings of guilt upon himself, that is if he has a conscience.

Instead of hiding, he should go back and apologize to his mother and father. His mother wants to see him, so he should gather all his courage and follow her wish.

The only way for him to live with the guilt is to live a life of service to his parents, family and community.

(1) (Reply)

He Needs Your Advice Urgently / If Your Spouse’s Friend Is Asking You Out, What Will You Do? (See Responses) / Make-up Fraud: Man Sues Wife To Court A Day After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.