Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State (10352 Views)

Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa / Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium / Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by folahann(m): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
The uncontrollable crowd that showed their support to President Jonathan during his campaign in Kebbi State.

hehehehe
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045563_b7vgbyimaeprdr_jpegbb120b512683c8ded11f3aa3c27f1e2d

6 Likes

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by redcliff: 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lol...Where is kebbi state? hahaha

5 Likes

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by kestolove95(m): 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Wow...million of people..

11 Likes

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by kestolove95(m): 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Dey all travel to kaduna to see d people general

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by oduastates: 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
This was buhari's campaign in kaduna earlier today.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by folahann(m): 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
oduastates:

Change is here.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by donphilopus: 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Atlwireles and Taharqa must have been disappointed viewing this thread. I can see you guys. You rushed to see the "mammoth" crowd! cheesy grin

How far guys? Make una comment na! Lmao....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by taharqa: 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
donphilopus:
Atlwireles and Taharqa must have been disappointed viewing this thread. I can see you guys. You rushed to see the "mammoth" crowd! cheesy grin

IKPI,
Stop appearing in my mentions unnecessarily.

By d way, did GEJ visit Bauchi today
Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by donphilopus: 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
taharqa:

IKPI,
Stop appearing in my mentions unnecessarily.

By d way, did GEJ visit Bauchi today

Why mistaking Kebbi for Bauchi? Was it as a result of depression?! Guy, that ain't necessary because it's too early. Wait till the early morning of FeBuhari 16th!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by OmoUSH(m): 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by Pataki: 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
LOL!

This is highly disgraceful. A whole President is disgraced like this.

FeBUHARI14th is the day/date for the Father of all disgrace for President Cluelessness of Nigeria.

20 Likes

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by pendy79: 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
It was so horrible AIT had to do away with televising it. Quite a shame a sitting president cannot run on the strength of his performance in office.

He allowed his government to be hijacked by bare face thieves and armed robbers to the detriment of people who freely gave him their mandate and hope on the believe that "HE ONCE HAD NO SHOES" not knowing the mofo was a lying smooth operator gullibly fooling ignorant poor citizens of 9ja.

Abacha's loot will be childplay in comparison with what will be discovered from this man and his thieving gangs.

27 Likes

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by bokohalal(m): 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
I do not believe that that was the crowd at an incumbent president of Nigeria campaign. The Northerners are a very politically conscious people and out of curiosity, would have trooped out to see GEJ. It does not mean that they will necessarily vote for him.

9 Likes

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by folahann(m): 12:06am On Jan 20, 2015
donphilopus:

no mind them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
N

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by taharqa: 12:09am On Jan 20, 2015
donphilopus:

Why mistaking Kebbi for Bauchi? Was it as a result of depression?! Guy, that ain't necessary because it's too early. Wait till the early morning of FeBuhari 16th!

mumudon, so you bliv this trash??
Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 20, 2015
Uncontrollable crowd indeed! hahahahahahaha angry cheesy wink cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

sai Buhari jare

15 Likes

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by BlackTechnology: 12:12am On Jan 20, 2015
So you expect GEJ to campaign freely in the far North after some Hausa Fulani boys burnt some buses in order to make good their threat

Hypocrites

In the South, no one threatened Buhari's campaign train but in the far North, threat to lives and properties against GEJ fans have become the order of the day cool

We are laughing at this hypocrisy by GMB
And APC

Johnpaul88:
Uncontrollable crowd indeed! hahahahahahaha angry cheesy wink cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

sai Buhari jare

folahann:

no mind them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
N
bokohalal:
I do not believe that that was the crowd at an incumbent president of Nigeria campaign. The Northerners are a very politically conscious people and out of curiosity, would have trooped out to see GEJ. It does not mean that they will necessarily vote for him.
pendy79:
It was so horrible AIT had to do away with televising it. Quite a shame a sitting president cannot run on the strength of his performance in office.

He allowed his government to be hijacked by bare face thieves and armed robbers to the detriment of people who freely gave him their mandate and hope on the believe that "HE ONCE HAD NO SHOES" not knowing the mofo was a lying smooth operator gullibly fooling ignorant poor citizens of 9ja.

Abacha's loot will be childplay in comparison with what will be discovered from this man and his thieving gangs.
Pataki:
LOL!

This is highly disgraceful. A whole President is disgraced like this.

FeBUHARI14th is the day/date for the Father of all disgrace for President Cluelessness of Nigeria.
OmoUSH:
grin
oduastates:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by donphilopus: 12:13am On Jan 20, 2015
taharqa:

mumudon, so you blue this trash

Guy, I ain't understanding you any longer o. This picture must be heartbreaking. cheesy grin

BTW, why did Ceo4eva who always begs for 'Likes' not create a thread on Jonathan's Visit to Kebbi?!

15 Likes

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by folahann(m): 12:14am On Jan 20, 2015
bokohalal:

Look well or change your glasses. Goodluck 2015 bodly written. The program had already started by the time the pics was taken. You can see the policemen saluting. No single excuse. Jonathan is going down

8 Likes

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by donphilopus: 12:15am On Jan 20, 2015
BlackTechnology:
So you expect GEJ to campaign freely in the far North after some Hausa Fulani boys burnt some buses in order to make good their threat

Hypocrites

In the South, no one threatened Buhari's campaign train but in the far North, threat to lives and properties against GEJ fans have become the order of the day cool

We are laughing at this hypocrisy by GMB

No one threatened Buhari's Campaign train in the South, yet some guys were attacked on their way to Portharcourt for the APC Presidential Campaign?! Guy, I'm sure you're already snoring!

12 Likes

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by BlackTechnology: 12:17am On Jan 20, 2015
donphilopus:

No one threatened Buhari's Campaign train in the South, yet some guys were attacked on their way to Portharcourt for the APC Presidential Campaign?! Guy, I'm sure you're already snoring!

At least no one can prove that they hate Buhari the way some Hausa Fulani boys burnt some buses in Jos and opening declared their anti GEJ hatred. cool

See proof below
http://www.youtube.com/embed/Nc0k2KXGDWU

DOWNLOAD VIDEO

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by bokohalal(m): 12:18am On Jan 20, 2015
folahann:

Look well or change your glasses. Goodluck 2015 bodly written. The program had already started by the time the pics was taken. You can see the policemen saluting. No single excuse. Jonathan is going down
I am a full fledged Buharist but I am not going to reach a conclusion based on one picture.
Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 20, 2015
Jonathan is out of Goodluck. What we have of him is Good Riddance to Badluck. We shall formalise it come FeBuhari 14!!!

8 Likes

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by folahann(m): 12:23am On Jan 20, 2015
bokohalal:

I am a full fledged Buharist but I am not going to reach a conclusion based on one picture.
So what do you think it or where do you think that is? Look at other places GEJ had visited, this is the theme they use on their campaign grounds.

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by taharqa: 12:23am On Jan 20, 2015
folahann:

mumudon, so you bliv that this is the crowd that came to receive a sitting president in a campaign rally and in a state where the Gov is a PDP Man?

It is d height of stupidity to actually believe one's own propaganda.

Smdh
Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by taharqa: 12:26am On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
Jonathan is out of Goodluck. What we have of him is Good Riddance to Badluck. We shall formalise it come FeBuhari 14!!!

This one Don still run cone here

You no go sleep. From morning till past midnight. Una get real job so. No how much dem dey pay una sef...
Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 20, 2015
@ op, you call this a mammoth crowd? The only thing mammoth in the photo are the spaces and number of empty seats one can see at the arena...even sef, one can easily count the number of people in that picture. Na wah for una

4 Likes

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by CaptainAmerica1: 12:28am On Jan 20, 2015
He shouldn't worry, an uncontrollable crowd would welcome him in Otuoke come May 29th.

13 Likes

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by moufan: 12:29am On Jan 20, 2015
hahahahahhahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by donphilopus: 12:29am On Jan 20, 2015
BlackTechnology:

At least no one can prove that they hate Buhari the way some Hausa Fulani boys burnt some buses in Jos and opening declared their anti GEJ hatred. cool

See proof below
http://www.youtube.com/embed/Nc0k2KXGDWU

DOWNLOAD VIDEO

Ehen.... And who told you the People's General did not outrightly condemn the Attack?!

5 Likes

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 20, 2015
taharqa:

This one Don still run cone here

You no go sleep. From morning till past midnight. Una get real job so. No how much dem dey pay una sef...
You nko? You no go sleep? Hw much Jona de pay you sef?

4 Likes

Re: Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State by folahann(m): 12:30am On Jan 20, 2015
taharqa:

mumudon, so you bliv that this is the crowd that came to receive a sitting president in a campaign rally and in a state where the Gov is a PDP Man?

It is d height of stupidity to actually believe one's own propaganda.

Smdh

I don't know. I didn't take the picture. Some posted it on twitter and tagged it president's rally in Kebbi.

If you know then please tell us where this is and what was happening.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sokoto Signs Agreement With Chinese Agricultural Firm / What I Noticed In The Streets Of Lagos Since Tinubu Was Declared Winner. / Man Blinded By Soldiers Awarded N15M Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.