Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (2001 Views)

Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / What Could This Dream Mean? / What Does This Dream Mean ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Vibesking(m): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2015
Re: . by Busybody2(f): 12:09am On Jan 20, 2015
Vibesking:
Please I need an interpretation of this dream:
sometimes I dream seeing myself in my old secondary school with my old classmates.
Have had this dream on several occasions.
Any ideal on what it means?

https://www.nairaland.com/1863925/dreams-interpretation-dreams-interpretation-dreams
Re: . by Vibesking(m): 12:22am On Jan 20, 2015
Busybody2:

https://www.nairaland.com/1863925/dreams-interpretation-dreams-interpretation-dreams
I didn't see anything pertaining to my dream over there, but thanks anyway.
Re: . by Busybody2(f): 12:26am On Jan 20, 2015
Vibesking:
I didn't see anything pertaining to my dream over there, but thanks anyway.

Its a dream interpretation thread for you to post on...and yes exactly the same dream as yours has been posted before.

Ebankole and Johnwell would attend to your post Sir.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 20, 2015
Pray against backwardness in life especially as regards your education
Re: . by jamex93(m): 12:46am On Jan 20, 2015
oboi......u dey pray so?

if u no dey pray start today, although I don't know how to interpret dreams
Re: . by Vibesking(m): 12:54am On Jan 20, 2015
Busybody2:

Its a dream interpretation thread for you to post on...and yes exactly the same dream as yours has been posted before.

Ebankole and Johnwell would attend to your post Sir.
I hope this won't bother you as I don't intend to trouble you, I'd really appreciate it if you could post their interpretation here, but if you can't, its fine.
Am grateful for the fact that you showed care. Thanks.
Re: . by Vibesking(m): 12:55am On Jan 20, 2015
Intacta:
Pray against backwardness in life especially as regards your education
Backwardness? How is that so when God told me in Psalm71:12 that He would increase my greatness?
Re: . by Beamborla(f): 12:57am On Jan 20, 2015
Op, I think You should take your case to God. If You and I should have the same dream, it does not necessarily mean the interpretation would be the same.
Re: . by Vibesking(m): 1:08am On Jan 20, 2015
Beamborla:
Op, I think You should take your case to God. If You and I should have the same dream, it does not necessarily mean the interpretation would be the same.
Thanks alot but, what do you suggest I pray about since I have no ideal about the interpretation of the dream?
Re: . by Busybody2(f): 1:09am On Jan 20, 2015
Vibesking:
I hope this won't bother you as I don't intend to trouble you, I'd really appreciate it if you could post their interpretation here, but if you can't, its fine.
Am grateful for the fact that you showed care. Thanks.

The thread is currently 77 pages long so it would be a futile attempt sifting through all those pages to fish out this request.

Seriously all you have to do is repost your request on the thread. You will be attended to 100%, this I guarantee.

1 Like

Re: . by Busybody2(f): 1:13am On Jan 20, 2015
I have helped you post it there so watch out for the mention.

The thread is even at page 126, and not page 77 as I presumed embarassed
Re: . by Beamborla(f): 1:15am On Jan 20, 2015
Vibesking:
Thanks alot but, what do you suggest I pray about since I have no ideal about the interpretation of the dream?
Pray about the dream. Meet your pastor or your spiritual counselor. Don't sit down with some general assumptions/interpretations about dream.
God deals with everyone as an individual

1 Like

Re: . by Busybody2(f): 1:22am On Jan 20, 2015
Beamborla:

The aforementioned thread was opened by vessels whom have been imparted with the gift of interpretation by God, they are not plucking translations out of thin air, so what they are doing for Nairaland community is SOLELY for the glory of God...

1 Like

Re: . by johnwell(m): 4:28am On Jan 20, 2015
Vibesking:
Backwardness? How is that so when God told me in Psalm71:12 that He would increase my greatness?

why is boko haram killing and causing destruction when God said in Isaiah 60:18 "that Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders...." why so much attack on churches?

if you don't drop that your I too know mentality and do the needful you'll live to regret it. even when you're directed to where this minus dream can be interpreted you still insist it should be done here.
Re: . by johnydon22(m): 8:23am On Jan 20, 2015
WTF... its just a damn dream this boy, means no shii... mehn cant just believe people still believe dream nonsense...
Re: . by Vibesking(m): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2015
Beamborla:

Pray about the dream. Meet your pastor or your spiritual counselor. Don't sit down with some general assumptions/interpretations about dream.
God deals with everyone as an individual
Thanks alot ma'm, grateful.
Re: . by Vibesking(m): 9:54am On Jan 20, 2015
johnwell:

why is boko haram killing and causing destruction when God said in Isaiah 60:18 "that Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders...." why so much attack on churches?

if you don't drop that your I too know mentality and do the needful you'll live to regret it. even when you're directed to where this minus dream can be interpreted you still insist it should be done here.

thank you sir.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why We Need To Pray For One Another (photo) / Did Jesus Tell Lies? / Would A Formal Christian Vs Atheist Debate Make Sense In Nigeria/lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.