Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,367 members, 7,954,490 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Is There Anybody Out There Who Is Looking To - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is There Anybody Out There Who Is Looking To (358 Views)

Is There Anybody Who Can Help Me On My Research Topic / Apply: Code Is Looking To Hire A Communications Intern / Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anybody Out There Who Is Looking To by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 20, 2015
Hi. I would like to know if there is anyone out there looking to apply to Harvard Business School for the Class of 2018? If you are, have you completed your GMAT/GRE exam? Are you taking classes? Did you attend the admissions event held last year at Four Points Hotel? Please dont hesitate to respond to me. I'd like to go through with the admissions process with someone who has a serious intent of applying this year. Thanks! grin

(1) (Reply)

Online ETL TESTING Training / Project Topics And Materials In Purchasing And Supply / Study In Sikkim Manipal University Ghana, Contact +233265881124 Or 0092348071346

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.