Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

The Worth Of 5naira - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Worth Of 5naira (475 Views)

Mother Buys $1,000 Worth Of Cocaine As gift For Daughter’s 18th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worth Of 5naira by tzoracle: 1:31am On Jan 20, 2015
Back when I was a kid I usually had this thought in my mind that #5 aint money until last xmas
if u live in enugu u might relate to this story,I had gone to market to pick up some things and then boarded a bus back,because it was xmas the conductor kept shouting #100 anywhere your going or don't enter,when I reached my destination I put my hand in my pocket only to discover that I had been pick-pocketed,I searched myself thoroughly and whether na winch I no sabi but I only saw #95,just see as I begin sweat cos our conductors here no dy here pls,I just dy use style give the conductor the money begin use eye signs beg am. At that moment I regretted all the times I had looked down on #5 as nothing

If u have ever been in a situaution like this where just #5 humiliated u share your story
Re: The Worth Of 5naira by fijiano202(m): 1:39am On Jan 20, 2015
hahaha
Re: The Worth Of 5naira by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 20, 2015
Lolz
Re: The Worth Of 5naira by Hawlahscho(m): 8:46am On Jan 20, 2015
Smiles
Re: The Worth Of 5naira by pabon(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sorry to say sha but to me its almost worth nothing. I remember sending a kid on an errand like three years back. He came back with five naira as change. I told him to take it and he replied that its too small that it wouldn't afford anything. Even biscuits go for #10. So you see what I mean?

(1) (Reply)

EMPOWERMENT 4 LIFE! Solar/inverter/cctv Training/ Buy All Solar Products...pics! / Best Mortgage Advice One Must Consider On Mortgage Deal / How To Make Your Relationship Amazing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.