Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria (25853 Views)

AY's '30 Days In Atlanta' Recognized By Guinness World Records 2017 / Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) / Ay's 30 DAYS IN ATLANTA Is Overhyped (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2015
skales212:
Mumu dey blame past leaders LOL...IBB was corrupt he built third mainland bridge in lagos and he set up abuja as the new FCT from lagos. Abacha was corrupt but I could remember Abacha built National Hospital and Gwarimpa estate, d biggest in Africa and we bough fuel at 11naira per liter then. Buhari was corrupt but he bulit two refineries within the shortest time. Abdusalam was corrupt but he was the first to make nigerian workers taste good salary giving them a minimum wage immediately he took over and he conducted the election that brought about d democracy you're enjoying. If not for him na Otuoke u for dey now. Obj was corrupt but why can't you go against him with facts when he said after paying our debts he left 67billion dollars in our foreign reserve which u and dem okonjo and alison madueke don chop. Yar adua was corrupt but he stopped militancy in Niger delta paying dem good monthly stipends and he granted them amnesty. He paid nigerian workers minimum wage of 18,000 monthly which was signed into law before he got sick. U comot subsidy, promised electricity and refineries but we no see where u build am sir. Dem chop all d money and u said no corruption in nigeria. Why u no build second Niger bridge and a refinery; stop boko haram and use these to campaign for second term sir? U come dey use cassava and petrol station que de campaign. Na dat one we wan hear? U can't govern us sir and I'm sure you know this but you're just being stubborn because the power sweet u lol. A beg naija no be Bayelsa state sir,and I'm sure u can't govern lagos state not to talk of a whole naija. We no hate u but we need who fit handle naija. We supported and voted u then but you disappointed us so its time to vote u out again. Power must change hands sir so stop blaming past leaders because they're still better than you. You're visionless and clueless. pass it round till it gets to him.#NO2GEJ2015##ChangeMovement#Mumu dey Blame

how does this relate to the topic?

1 Like

Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2015
Omg Lynn Whitfield kissed AY ew
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by segnys007(m): 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
kekakuz:
Wunt be seeing it anyway
Nollywood is just too stupid
you can say that again.
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by wunmi590(m): 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
ichidodo:
Alaba Boys are sleeping.....

No kehinde girls don wke dem up grin
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by puntersmind: 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Go to the Cinema to see the movie. It's worth the N1,000 in the afternoons or N1500 otherwise. I've seen it. Nigerians with free things sha.
deri4luv1:
Where can I download pls
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Poddy:
badtman
Poddy!!!
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
hazyfm1:
WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASED

Question for the gods..........movie wey I don see for cinema last month undecided
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by kwencypresh(f): 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
ichidodo:
Alaba Boys are sleeping.....

Dey er still sleepin my broda
I dey wait make dem wake up so dat i fit buy d film
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by phlamesG: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Wow dis is great!!!
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by hazyfm1: 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Question for the gods..........movie wey I don see for cinema last month undecided

U think its every one that has the luxury of time to sit in a cinema to see Akpos?

Must you always remind Nigerians of your Low Intelligence Quota?

1 Like

Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Wow...Kudos to AY...d movie make brain..
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
hazyfm1:

U think is every one that has the luxury of time to sit in a cinema to see Akpos?

Must you always remind Nigerians of your Low Intelligence Quota?

Sorry you felt insulted but you don't have to go to the cinema to know a movie has been released in this age. Now who looks unintellgent?

1 Like

Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by hazyfm1: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Sorry you felt insulted but you don't have to go to the cinema to know a movie has been released in this age. Now who looks unintellgent?

Movies are not released in Cinemas, but in CD's

Kapish!
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by scobaba: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
hazyfm1:
WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASED

when u come back from france d cave.
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Krasid(m): 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
Who has watched the movie?.I would like to get your review.
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Horus(m): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvSN7R5wcyk

[size=15pt] 30 Days In Atlanta - Official Trailer [HD][/size]

This interesting movie is an adventurous love story, spiced with lots of action and hilarious moments. This a-laugh-a-minute story paints, in beautiful colours, the hugely popular (and social media trending) Akpos character which was created from the AYShow’s Who Wants To Be A Billionaire hilarious skits. The movie which is described as a Hollywood meets Nollywood with a Ghollywood twist features AY, RMD, Ramsey Nouah, Mercy Johnson, Desmond Elliot, Ada Ameh, Rachel Oniga, Kese Jabari, Vivica Fox, Lynn Whitfield, Karlie Redd, Majid Michel, Juliet Ibrahim and other wonderful actors.
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by zexzy(f): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
very funny movie

1 Like

Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 21, 2015
hazyfm1:

Movies are not released in Cinemas, but in CD's

Kapish!

Lol you are really dumb grin grin
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by hazyfm1: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Lol you are really dumb grin grin

**ignored**

You really need to concentrate and face your studies if you really want to come out with good grades in Economics, with the way u are going, You might end up graduating 4 years after your mates, that is if you ever graduate.
Stupid boy

An advice from a Bsc Economics Hon.
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
hazyfm1:

**ignored**

You really need to concentrate and face your studies if you really want to come out with good grades in Economics, with the way u are going, You might end up graduating 4 years after your mates, that is if you ever graduate.
Stupid boy

An advice from a Bsc Economics Hon.

If I swear for you, do you know it will catch you. Idi.it's like you will hide behind your computer screen to post nonsense because you feel there are no consequences right? Did I lie on you? Movies are released both in Cinemas and CD's but you are just to dumb to comprehend. Sometimes they are not even released in CD's at all, instead you find them on online sites where you pay or not. That you are a graduate doesn't make you smarter. In fact from what I've seen, your certificate is useless if this is the best you can come up with. If you think I won't graduate this year, you won't even progress at all. I'm not even sure about your kids now or in future. Mugu
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by hazyfm1: 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
netizenbuzz:

If I swear for you, do you know it will catch you. Idi.it's like you will hide behind your computer screen to post nonsense because you feel there are no consequences right? Did I lie on you? Movies are released both in Cinemas and CD's but you are just to dumb to comprehend. Sometimes they are not even released in CD's at all, instead you find them on online sites where you pay or not. That you are a graduate doesn't make you smarter. In fact from what I've seen, your certificate is useless if this is the best you can come up with. If you think I won't graduate this year, you won't even progress at all. I'm not even sure about your kids now or in future. Mugu
SO THE THING PAIN U LIKE THIS?
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
SILLY BOY

Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
hazyfm1:

SO THE THING PAIN U LIKE THIS?
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
SILLY BOY

And you keep confirming your stupidity. I resemble boy? grin grin
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by hazyfm1: 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
netizenbuzz:

And you keep confirming your stupidity. I resemble boI? grin grin
tongue grin tongue
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by hazyfm1: 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
netizenbuzz:

And you keep confirming your stupidity. I resemble boy? grin grin

So u now know how to spell boy?

I prefer to be stup*d than to be a nonentity. If truly you are not a boy, Then you must be a wasted sperm
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
hazyfm1:

So u now know how to spell boy?

I prefer to be stup*d than to be a nonentity. If truly you are not a boy, Then you must be a wasted sperm

And you keep confirming your stup.idity. I'm sure you've never heard of the term "typographical error" grin grin
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by hazyfm1: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
netizenbuzz:

And you keep confirming your stup.idity. I'm sure you've never heard of the term "typographical error" grin grin

O' Boy I'm busy... Stop quoting me

Read your book and prove me wrong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Esther Becomes The First Female Head Of House / Inside Teju Baby-face TV Show / 12 Nollywood Portraits To Feature In Chicago Museum [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.