Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,538 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari (35633 Views)

Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) / Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by Objektive: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2015
WITHOUT FSLS AND WAEC THE HIGHEST RANK YOU CAN GET IN THE NIGERIAN ARMY IS WARRANT OFFICER II. THE FACT THAT BUHARI IS A GENERAL SHOWS HOW CORRUPTION WORKS IN NIGERIA.

AFTER BENEFITING FROM YEARS OF BRIBERY & CORRUPTION FROM BIRTH TILL DATE. YOU COME OUT AND PREACH AGAINST CORRUPTION?

STORY FOR THE GODS FAILBUHARI IS YOUR FINAL BUS STOP.

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by robay(m): 11:33am On Jan 20, 2015
NnamdiN:
I so much dislike these apc people embarassed
den go and kill urself or hang urself,mumu undecided
Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by Wisepac: 11:38am On Jan 20, 2015
NnamdiN:
you see why I hate you people? All saints undecided God will not allow you people smell aso rock. If your so called mr anti corruption so much wants power, I'd recommend zuma rock. You people keep screaming change, I live in an apc state, there's absolutely nothing they do differently from their pdp counterparts. I've not even seen a working street light in ibadan(a whole state capital).

Your billionaire atiku in apc isn't corrupt right? Who was his father? How much did he have before his customs job?

The frog eyed tinubu nko?
Corruption-free man, please look for your lane and park well.
u are in Ibadan, same as me. which area are u that there's no street light or maybe you lived in ghetto area. am around felele and ringroad, there's street light there.

1 Like

Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by NnamdiN: 11:58am On Jan 20, 2015
Wisepac:
u are in Ibadan, same as me. which area are u that there's no street light or maybe you lived in ghetto area. am around felele and ringroad, there's street light there.
I never said they don't exist, the ones directly in front of shoprite (ringroad), I've never seen them on undecided I'm not very familiar with ib for now so I can't name them all lipsrsealed
Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by manutdadex(m): 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
PassingShot:

Don't attempt to be smarter than your ability. "those close to him" could be friends and not necessarily relatives. Half-education is a problem indeed.
cud also mean is relative mayb even his father...ilitracy na disesase...tell dat to ur boss Buhari
Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by Orikinla(m): 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
egift:
Below are some of the reasons I can deduct are why Gov. Fayose is vigorously doing all he ca against the emergence of Buhari as the next President of Nigeria. You can add yours.

1. Buhari has clearly stated that immediately he resume work as President, he will send a bill to the National Assembly for the removal of the "Immunity Clause" from Criminal Offenses for Chief Executives (President, VP, Governors and their Deputies). But will retain that of Civil to enable Government discharge its obligations without distractions. Governor Fayose can't bulldoze his way around in such arrangement.

2. Under Buhari led Administration, all the Anti-Graft agencies will be strengthened and equipped to carry out their constitutional obligations without hindrance.

3. There will be more transparency and accountability on how government officials do their jobs, including publishing accounts, regular audits, etc. It will be difficult for corrupt politicians to embezzle money. Buhari also said Nigerians should expect Special Courts for accelerated Corruption Cases.

4. The Judiciary will have its true autonomy and do their jobs as provided for in the constitution without the overbearing attitude of the Executives. We all know how Ayo like supervising the beating up of Judges, lawyers and other Judicial workers if he dot not like the way things are going.

5. Another reason for these shameless campaign is that Gov. Fayose is a member of the PDP. They are fighting tooth and nail to ensure that they continue this Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption administration of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

6. Thug-life will not be allowed to reign as Law enforcement and Security agencies will be strengthened, trained and equipped to carry out their duties as required.

Governor Ayo Fayose and people like him fully understand that it will no longer be business as usual, that is why we are seeing all the desperation and shamelessness as they throw everything they can against Gen. Buhari - from insults, mockery, lies, smears, misrepresentations of facts, re-writing history, falsehood, etc.

They are not telling us what Jonathan's plans for the next 4yrs will be or promote their party on any of the major issues affecting Nigerians (insecurity, corruption, infrastructures, economy, education, science and technology, bad federal institutions, welfare of the people, etc) - All we get are one form of Character-Assassinations of the other.

Nigerians must unite in voting out failure. If we allow ourselves to be victims of deception, we will not have the opportunity to develop. People like Ayo Fayose must learn to live in a civilized Nigeria and join in creating a brighter future for us and forth-coming generations.

This Valentine, Vote for #Change. Buhari/Osinbajo - God Bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by stexsy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
funny enough APC governors and leaders are either doing or still enjoying all u ve mentioned.

GEJ till Buhari accepts he is sick...
Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by Orikinla(m): 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
Objektive:
WITHOUT FSLS AND WAEC THE HIGHEST RANK YOU CAN GET IN THE NIGERIAN ARMY IS WARRANT OFFICER II. THE FACT THAT BUHARI IS A GENERAL SHOWS HOW CORRUPTION WORKS IN NIGERIA.

AFTER BENEFITING FROM YEARS OF BRIBERY & CORRUPTION FROM BIRTH TILL DATE. YOU COME OUT AND PREACH AGAINST CORRUPTION?

STORY FOR THE GODS FAILBUHARI IS YOUR FINAL BUS STOP.
[size=18pt]
ANOTHER PAPA DECEIVE PIKIN (PDP) IDI-OT AND INTELLECTUAL ILLITERATE.
Constitutional lawyer, Prof. Itse Sagay, says the qualification Maj.Gen Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) has is equivalent to a Master’s degree.Sagay, who is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, said this while reacting to a claim by another senior advocate, Mr. Mike Ozekhome, that Buhari was not qualified to contest because he could not provide his certificate.

Sagay said there was nowhere in the constitution where it was stated that a candidate of a political party must provide his certificate.

He said Buhari attended the Military Training College in Kaduna; the Mons Officer Cadet School in the United Kingdom; and the Army War College in the United States.

He said anyone that did not have a secondary school certificate could not have attended such prestigious military schools.
~ http://nigeriacamera.net/buharis-certificate-equivalent-to-masters-degree-says-sagay/[/size]
Buhari joined the Nigerian Army in 1962, when he attended the Nigerian Military Training College (in February 1964, it was renamed the Nigerian Defence Academy, (NDA)) in Kaduna. From 1962-1963, he underwent Officer Cadets training at Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot in England (Mons OCS was officially closed down in 1972).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by ogoplus: 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
abuayman:
We will surprise them come FEBUHARI God willing.

Will you vote on 14th Feb.2015?
Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by shikshark: 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

But we don't wish him death, do we? We're even praying for a safe trip for him back to Otuoke.

What's bad is bad, don't be sentimental. Condemn this act!
this is about the funniest comment ive seen on nairaland in recent times....kudos

1 Like

Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by Change2015(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
NnamdiN:
no I won't and it's impossible not to be sentimental. I'm 100% for GEJ and his supporters.

How many of you condemned the attack on his campaign vehicles? We still don't know anything about the occupants of the burnt cars, Instead yall said it was change the people wanted.

We don't want state burials shikena.

Buhari issued a statement condemning the violence which was actually pdp factions fighting. Now how many of you have condemned the violence in Rivers State, the shooting of APC supporters, the bombing of an office, and the murder of one official? Has the president issued any similar statement?
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/top-stories/19317-buhari-condemns-jos-election-violence
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by bajosky: 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
philips70:

And also transforming your English language through Mama Peace!

LIKE PARA like son The Curse PlaceD On Gmb your Illetrate mentor is gradually catching up with u.

Please don't be offended do you have a school cert or its equivalent ?

if yes can you quote me your Gsm number ?

Or
You Remain Silence Till Evidence Is ProveN.
Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by NnamdiN: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
Change2015:

Buhari issued a statement condemning the violence which was actually pdp factions fighting. Now how many of you have condemned the violence in Rivers State, the shooting of APC supporters, the bombing of an office, and the murder of one official? Has the president issued any similar statement?
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/top-stories/19317-buhari-condemns-jos-election-violence
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839

#change
#GMB
#APC
hehehe coz he's looking for votes How long did it take him to condemn the 2011 post election violence? Boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by baybeeboi: 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
blezynetym:
buhari,shame, shame shame. No vacancy 4 Aso Rock 4 asiwaju progressive congress. GEJtill2019
lols!
May u will take his place
Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by etties: 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
If Fayose goes to jail, where would Tinubu and Ameachi and Co. go?

1 Like

Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by Change2015(m): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
NnamdiN:
hehehe coz he's looking for votes How long did it take him to condemn the 2011 post election violence? Boko haram?

You have a way of avoiding the question. Has the pdp condemned the violence against APC members nationwide or in Rivers State?
P/S the links are from the last and the current election

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by shizzle11(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
Is it up to the campaign of calumny, slander and hate that you APC followers carry out on GEJ, including wishing him death? you people keep crying foul when you are given a dose of your medicine, probably more tghan you bergained for only for you to start crying blue murder.

Nonsense
Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by Wahala90: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
donemperor:
All i hear from PDP supporters is why we shouldnt vote Buhari instead of why we should re elect Gej and i m getting fed up with the scare tactics.Please you guys can do better.You arent helping GEJ at all.There are more than 2 presidential aspirants in case you have forgotten.

I never mentioned there that you should vote GEJ. Mumu advocate!
Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by MrPatoh: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
Vote Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
Vote Jimi Agbaje
Vote PDP
Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by Ijaya123: 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
ichidodo:
Fayose was merely stating the obvious...no worries or dreams about buhari taking over sooner because that isn't happening.

E go soon clear for your eye. grin
Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by michealade(m): 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Im in favour of buhari/osinbajo......we want change
Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
NnamdiN:
you see why I hate you people? All saints undecided God will not allow you people smell aso rock. If your so called mr anti corruption so much wants power, I'd recommend zuma rock. You people keep screaming change, I live in an apc state, there's absolutely nothing they do differently from their pdp counterparts. I've not even seen a working street light in ibadan(a whole state capital).

Your billionaire atiku in apc isn't corrupt right? Who was his father? How much did he have before his customs job?

The frog eyed tinubu nko?
Corruption-free man, please look for your lane and park well.

You are a pathetic liar! I live in Ibadan. Now tell those lies again....smh. No change in IB under Ajimobi? Are you kidding me? Ibadan has never been this developed. I'm not even a fan of AJimobi but please stop with the lies. And some mumu here are already swallowing your shit!
Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
NnamdiN:
I never said they don't exist, the ones directly in front of shoprite (ringroad), I've never seen them on undecided I'm not very familiar with ib for now so I can't name them all lipsrsealed

U r not even familiar with ib and u r spewing lies here? Mtchew. How can you even compare this administration to the previous if yof are not familiar with ibadan? Next time ask someone who has actually spent 10 years in ib. Bye
Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by stinggy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
kokoA:
How much dis Fayose STOLE sef that he is so afraid of the people's General? grin

Lwkmd the day johnny said this thing..

Yet they claim Buhari is an illiterate. See the great blunder from their Ph.D prexy grin grin
Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by KennyElish: 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
NnamdiN:
I so much dislike these apc people embarassed

Don't trade your future for Peanut, seat at the comfort of your home and examine your life, perhaps you are a graduate and all the GEJ administration can offer you is online advocacy for his selfish ambition or

You are still seeking admission to one of the higher institutions and instead of you to be allowed to read extensively to pass your exams or provide a more conducive environment for learning, you are hereby hired to be attacking people for a mega penny. It will not take you anywhere than where you are. GEJ has made countless number of failed promises. As a youth, I mobilized vigorously for him in 2011 but today I dare not because the fresh air we wanted to see is not forthcoming.

Wake-up!!! The change has come... Don't say I don't warn you, there is nothing good about Jonathan. GMB I rep...
Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=ogoplus post=29960792]

Will you vote on 14th Feb.2015?[/quote

Yhu wan know?
Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by kpolli(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Will Tinubu and Atiku go on trial if Buhari becomes president?
Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by Wisepac: 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
NnamdiN:

u are not familiar with oyo state, but u criticizing the government of oyo state
Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by mindtricks: 12:07am On Jan 21, 2015
Wahala90:
Who killed Ben Ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it?
Who doesn't attend the Federal Executive Council meetings yet collects his allowances?
Who cancelled former Lagos Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government?
Who used Violence to stop the 1985 National Conference of the National Association of Nigeria Students?
Who jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy?
Who Jailed Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government?
Who raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country? Was he also corrupt?
Who threw Former Vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money?
Who jailed honest and respected Pa Adekunle Ajasin?
Who jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government?
Who banned the Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) during his regime?
Who stopped the Ooni of Ife from traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984?
Who broke up the press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives?
Who jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother?

Hmm! Sad bro! The past can be so worrisome!
Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by neocortex: 3:33am On Jan 21, 2015
It is quite appalling that Buhari supporters think that he can just wave a magic wand and jail corrupt people. It shows the lack of basic understanding of how democracy works. Buhari cannot arrogate the duty of the judiciary and the legislature even if he tries to. In 1984, when he supposedly wield a decree power, he "fought" corruption and failed. Even with his"fight" against corruption , he achieved nothing during his regime , not even the building of a single school.

Individuals with myopic views such as Buhari lack the basic knowledge to successfully rule a city ,let alone a country.
Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by fuckerholic(m): 7:45am On Jan 21, 2015
Wahala90:
Who killed Ben Ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it?
Who doesn't attend the Federal Executive Council meetings yet collects his allowances?
Who cancelled former Lagos Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government?
Who used Violence to stop the 1985 National Conference of the National Association of Nigeria Students?
Who jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy?
Who Jailed Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government?
Who raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country? Was he also corrupt?
Who threw Former Vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money?
Who jailed honest and respected Pa Adekunle Ajasin?
Who jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government?
Who banned the Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) during his regime?
Who stopped the Ooni of Ife from traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984?
Who broke up the press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives?
Who jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother?
Imagine atrocities still some dumb headed youths can come up here and still shout sai sai buhari..and the only thing they atributing to him is jailing as if that's the only punishable meassure he know. Senless fools
Re: Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari by egift(m): 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose / Solomon Dalung At The 2016 Tarok Carnival (Photos) / Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.