Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport (37471 Views)

Naval Officer Slaps NURTW Official In Lagos. Photos / Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ / President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Jossyboy2580(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
mikolo80:
Illiteracy is really bad. So who sends army and police and all civil servants.you ba?
so if he gives them order to protect and serve he is now responsible for how they buy their meals, interact with drivers and live. Am not a GEJITE but in building a great nation rationales like this has to be treated

1 Like

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Creamish(f): 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
I was thinking the slaps came consecutively within 3 seconds....haba...she chop one, followed him to another side, chopped another one, said sth else and chopped the 3rd and all along, there were others in the car and around? LIKE SERIOUSLY

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by BotherMleeper(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
chronique:
This gotta be a joke. A corporal slaps a CSP and everybody is saying "I am not aware". Is it me sitting in my house that would now be aware? Nigeria!!! So much indiscipline in the force.

another way of saying "im not aware" is "i have no clue"

guess where cluelessness comes from?
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Djicemob: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
philips70:

Don't blame these guys much. The youths of today were born when corruption and indiscipline is the only way to success. Unfortunately most have not really gone beyond this border to see how an ideal society should be like. Mere reasons why they are being choked up with PDP lies and poorly executed roads, trains, schools, etc at exorbitant prices as transformation. Many that have travelled and seen are being blinded with ethnic and religious sentiments of "our oyel, our brother, our turn".
Your reasoning sha undecided

How the fu#k is this your comment in relation to the topic?
And what is the "PDP" doing in your quote and a thread like this?
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
In a sane society the lance corporal will be severely punished. Do we expect that under a myopic administration of PDP and Jonathan?

Talking about sanity in the military. In 1983 under Buhari's regime, lance corporals were whipping old men and women with horsewhip aka 'koboko' for doing something as little as unknowingly stepping on their boot. Soldiers beat up defenceless civilians with reckless abandon, make them do frog jumps for hours, civilians were forced to swim in the gutter and asked to pluck grass with their bare hands, students going to school were forcefully dragged to the barracks to clean the officers mess and guardroom toilets. As a matter of fact Nigerians were running away from their fathers land for fear of military brutality. Even the transporters and traders were not left out. A bus conductor dare not ask a military personel for his fare neither does a trader has a right to ask for money in exchange for goods collected, even my mother still tells this horrific story. Little girls were forcefully taken to the barracks and raped, and their bloody civilian parents dare not ask questions. That's the disciplined military under Buhari right?

Barcanista i'll advice you to stick to topics you're conversant with because you know nothing about the military of the 80s. Btw, just out of curiosity, how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by sucess001(m): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
[size=20pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do you blame them...when they said 20 billion dollars was missing in NNPC, oga jona was "not aware"...cos "America will know"

Nigeria...a nation full of comedians..

Oya join the #iamnotaware movement

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by omonnakoda: 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
I think 3 slaps is too much. 1 or 2 is adequate to get the message across
Nigerians tend to overdo things

1 Like

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by OgenemaroKessy(m): 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
A Corporal slapping a commissioned Officer is uncalled for and tantamount to dismissal in Military. The Air force Man is not a well discipline Military Man.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Nicklaus(m): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
In a sane society the lance corporal will be severely punished. Do we expect that under a myopic administration of PDP and Jonathan?
. Why don't you just say Jonathan asked the Corporal to slap the CSP. If you have a sick head you STFU!.
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
Some tales are unsellable. Not even the most prolific marketer could change it.
rudedough:

Talking about sanity in the military. In 1983 under Buhari's regime, lance corporals were whipping old men and women with horsewhip aka 'koboko' for doing something as little as unknowingly stepping on their boot. Soldiers beat up defenceless civilians with reckless abandon, make them do frog jumps for hours, civilians were forced to swim in the gutter and asked to pluck grass with their bare hands, students going to school were forcefully dragged to the barracks to clean the officers mess and guardroom toilets. As a matter of fact Nigerians were running away from their fathers land for fear of military brutality. Even the transporters and traders were not left out. A bus conductor dare not ask a military personel for his fare neither does a trader has a right to ask for money in exchange for goods collected, even my mother still tells this horrific story. Little girls were forcefully taken to the barracks and raped, and their bloody civilian parents dare not ask questions. That's the disciplined military under Buhari right?

Barcanista i'll advice you to stick to topics you're conversant with because you know nothing about the military of the 80s. Btw, just out of curiosity, how old are you?
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by AreaFada2: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:

So individuals not doing their job is the fault of someone in Abuja. When will people take responsibility for their actions as adult?

1 Like

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by zubby29(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
vary sad dis abomination is happening in dis country,its a taboo
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
I said he shoud be brought to justice
AreaFada2:

So individuals not doing their job is the fault of someone in Abuja. When will people take responsibility for their actions as adult?
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by bibiking7(m): 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
What goes around comes around. Someone with a lower rank will definitely b.itc.h slap the air force corporal too. Besides, the police have done this same shit to me many times, no matter how slowly I pull over, they complain that It was not slow enough. tongue.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by eaglechild: 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Even you had to laugh. grin
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Nicklaus(m): 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
rudedough:

. Nice one rudedough These boys know nothing, its so obvious so I have learnt to ignore their shallow callow reasonings if they aren't ready to learn. Just do the same. What has the topic even got to do with Gej? It's like saying I stepped on crayfish and it poked me. And someone says if it wasn't for Gej I would have been more careful. Damn RETARDS!!
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
Some people take things too serious that I had to smh... grin
eaglechild:

grin grin grin grin
Even you had to laugh. grin
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Lanrefreshkid: 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
What goes around comes back around.
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by DBDaniel(m): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
Haaahaaa ijoba free slap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by chukkystar(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
mikolo80:
Illiteracy is really bad. So who sends army and police and all civil servants.you ba?
Oboi U stupid wella ooo
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by mikolo80: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
chukkystar:
Oboi U stupid wella ooo
you did not answer the question...again.
as i said illiteracy(uneducation) de worry you
but don't worry you will learn,surely you will
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
Very funny scenario. Agreed we can't see d Lance Corporal who slappd the CSP...byt can we see the picture of the Woman/d sergeant that was slapped?
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by FredHandsome(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2015

I'm afraid, I can't comment right now because I'm not aware!

1 Like

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by 989900: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
"I'm not aware" - closes thread.
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by rawcash22(m): 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
grin :-XI'm not awear toooo, Devil punish Satan.
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Joshkid(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Illiteracy is a disease

What concerns GEJ with this case

Is it GEJ that sent him. cool
Lols...his moniker says it all!
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by clemtony(m): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
this is unacceptable,d force man who commited dis crime deserve punishment and he should be cautioned.
9ja for u,everybody has power to commit
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Bigcake: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
chuksfor13:

God punish u. Someones wife n Mother was slaped three times by a far junior colleague n ur here talkin rubbish. Well I respt d woman, she has left d corperal in d hand of God, d Law n her Children(or husband).

Its high time we do d right thing in dis country!
if you have checked my previous post of last year you will know that i have better foul languages than you. I give you 3hrs to withdraw this insulting comment, else you will know me better. Seun and other Mods should take note.
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Firefire(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:

Barca, barca GEJ giving APC sleepless nights
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Elypsis(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
Walai e sweet ma belle....,aso e dey be when police sef dey harass we civilans unjustly
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Joshkid(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
Elypsis:
Walai e sweet ma belle....,aso e dey be when police sef dey harass we civilans unjustly
He don reap Wetin He sowed!...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off / Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe / Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.