Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

IBB Endorses Buhari As His Candidate On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Endorses Buhari As His Candidate On Twitter (895 Views)

Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns / Obasanjo Endorses Buhari / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB Endorses Buhari As His Candidate On Twitter by Ilekokonit: 9:07am On Jan 20, 2015
IBB endorses Buhari as his Candidate on his Twitter page - see image below

https://twitter.com/General_IBB/status/557277563459223552/photo/1

Re: IBB Endorses Buhari As His Candidate On Twitter by balash(m): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2015
Haha

Sincerely he was suppossed to revert the petrol to 65naira back ni,since na the whole world reverted back.

I just sorry for the guy now sincerely, he no want make buhari even go through enough stress to send am to kirikiri immedietely he goes back to Otueke! I can bbet my life na this be the first crime wey buhari go use send am go kirikiri, na inside kirikiri dem go dey add years to his jail term according to his crimes lol
Re: IBB Endorses Buhari As His Candidate On Twitter by KwoiZabo(m): 9:19am On Jan 20, 2015
Lies. Even if it is true, I prefer to buy Fuel for 97 Naira and have our Infrastructure fixed and education secured. Northern Politicians Impoverishing their ctizens and Enriching themselves since Independence.
Re: IBB Endorses Buhari As His Candidate On Twitter by baybeeboi: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2015
IBB is a statesman..
Now I know what a statesman is; he's a dead politician. We
need more statesmen
Re: IBB Endorses Buhari As His Candidate On Twitter by balash(m): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Lies. Even if it is true, I prefer to buy Fuel for 97 Naira and have our Infrastructure fixed and education secured. Northern Politicians Impoverishing their ctizens and Enriching themselves since Independence.

Na yur fault? Sebi u don eat Mr biggs this morning u no knw say a poor woman with 5 little kids dey prepare akamu for them to carry go school, Always self centered TaNoids Idiotas

1 Like

Re: IBB Endorses Buhari As His Candidate On Twitter by hazyfm1: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2015
cloned twitter handle
Re: IBB Endorses Buhari As His Candidate On Twitter by bettercreature(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2015
Photoshopping...IBB cant compose this crap
You tried tho
Re: IBB Endorses Buhari As His Candidate On Twitter by herald9: 9:32am On Jan 20, 2015
KwoiZabo:

awww really?

I think You are spewing thrash bro.sad

please click here to install sense,reboot and try again.

1 Like

Re: IBB Endorses Buhari As His Candidate On Twitter by waternogetemeny: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2015
Fake Twitter handle...
Re: IBB Endorses Buhari As His Candidate On Twitter by gen2briz(m): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2015
Kasala don burst.....

TAN's be like... Mstwwww fake twitter handle
Re: IBB Endorses Buhari As His Candidate On Twitter by Zellie: 9:39am On Jan 20, 2015
That's a parody account
Re: IBB Endorses Buhari As His Candidate On Twitter by KwoiZabo(m): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2015
balash:

Na yur fault? Sebi u don eat Mr biggs this morning u no knw say a poor woman with 5 little kids dey prepare akamu for them to carry go school, Always self centered TaNoids Idiotas
But GEJ used the cash to eradicate polio, trained thousands of midwifes saving pregnant women's lives in the North as i speak And Fashola placed LASU school fees at 250000 so that that such woman can never be empowerd in her life while Osinbajo and tinubu said yesterday in minna they will give free education APC = Fraud
Re: IBB Endorses Buhari As His Candidate On Twitter by bokohalal(m): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2015
KwoiZabo:
But GEJ used the cash to eradicate polio, trained thousands of midwifes saving pregnant women's lives in the North as i speak And Fashola placed LASU school fees at 250000 so that that such woman can never be empowerd in her life while Osinbajo and tinubu said yesterday in minna they will give free education APC = Fraud

And depleted our foreign reserve.
What cash did he use again?
We are still looking for 20 billion in dollars.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Failed Maths But His Principal Assures The Army He Would Pass / Hausa In Certificate Exams In 1961—cambridge Exam Syndicate States / Seriously, Is This The Type Of Leadership We Want In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.