Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Iron Lady Dora Akunyili Looses Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Iron Lady Dora Akunyili Looses Job (795 Views)

Zimbabwe :see The Number Of Job Looses In A Month / Woman Burns 9 Year Old Female Househelp With Electric Iron [pic] / Dora "the Bitch" Akuyili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iron Lady Dora Akunyili Looses Job by vanni(f): 2:37am On Dec 22, 2008
Nigeria's Iron lady Dora Akunyili has lost her job to one Prof Osetimehin following a reshufflement of the cabinet. For more details follow link:
l]thehistoryjournalistdotblogspotdotcom

She is a strong women i think she can survive anywhere. I wish her well in her new job.

Re: Iron Lady Dora Akunyili Looses Job by Ekwere(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2008
Don't you have something important to write,she has fulfilled her destiny and you are here posting what would not add value to your life.
It is even wrong for you to post this here

Mr Seun watchout
Re: Iron Lady Dora Akunyili Looses Job by vanni(f): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2008
@Ekwere

Of course I will not benefit from her loss. Rather, I ,m celebrating her success as the new Minister of Information. In case, you are ignorant of this, there is another topic that clearly discourses "The Appointment of Dora Akunyili as the Information Minister" It is on at the moment. I am not a sadist as u presume and who says the topic is irrelevant? I got my sources from researching on all the Nigerian dailies that carried her story. If it were not important no paper would carry it.

Regarding her fulfilling her destiny, who are you to say that? Or are you God?
I strongly believe God will use her to do greater things still and that is my heartfelt desire.

You will be seeing more of me on Nairaland. I am here to stay

kiss
Re: Iron Lady Dora Akunyili Looses Job by MrCrackles(m): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2008
grin cheesy
E don be! cheesy
Re: Iron Lady Dora Akunyili Looses Job by zaragoza(m): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2008
@poster
D problem with most people these days is that they always fail to take corrections. First and foremost ur caption is misleading and also such a thread shouldnt be posted on this section but most importantly u posted a stale news, its only the deaf and the blind that doesnt know what has been going on as regards ministerial appointment in the country.
Re: Iron Lady Dora Akunyili Looses Job by zaragoza(m): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2008
@poster
D problem with most people these days is that they always fail to take corrections. First and foremost ur caption is misleading and also such a thread shouldnt be posted on this section but most importantly u posted a stale news, its only the deaf and the blind that doesnt know what has been going on as regards ministerial appointment in the country.
Re: Iron Lady Dora Akunyili Looses Job by Isiokpukpo: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2008
@vanni
I presume you,ve got a nice idea, however you need to rephrase your topic and secondly channel this thread to the right section alright!
Re: Iron Lady Dora Akunyili Looses Job by vanni(f): 6:01am On Dec 24, 2008
@ Isio
Thanks you took time to explain to me. Now I clearly understand my errors. People like you make things a whole lot easier. kudos Isio

(1) (Reply)

Jobs 4 Lagos Corpers / Job Vacancies At Un Refugee Agency / Vacancy In Beta Glass Co. Ltd. Apply Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.