Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) (4619 Views)

Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko / 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose / Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by ibisko04: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
what idea? You people just use word for the sake on writing something? What idea does buhari have to better the lots of his people in Daura let alone Nigeria. No book writing in his name, no charity works, his not a member of board of companies, and can't still improve self intellectually. A cetificateless dullard who many can hardly hear due to poor articulation except hausa language. Nigeria will far more regret having such mooron as president
Ayo Fayose has just proved book makers right. Ekiti state civil servants went home empty handed during the last christmas, only for our governor to pay 16,000,000 as adverts fee to call for war on the political scene.
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
Apc having sleepless night. Truth is bitter. Is buhari not a dying man?
Fool don't let Fayose mislead you,he doesn't know you,hes saying rubbish and your brain doesn't tell you he's saying rubbish? Is he God or are you God for thinking he'll die soon? Idiot

1 Like

Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Fool don't let Fayose mislead you,he doesn't know you,hes saying rubbish and your brain doesn't tell you he's saying rubbish? Is he God or are you God for thinking he'll die soon? Idiot
is that how u wake up and call your salamander father a fool. You remain curse
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by dridowu: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
later on, people like u will said that punch is the media wing of APC.
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
is that how u wake up and call your salamander father a fool. You remain curse
I see you're a misled fool,a bag of rice has brainwashed your empty skull,i don't expect you not to say this rubbish
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by babadee1(m): 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:

There is no man that is not a dying man. There is nothing that says either Fayose or even yourself will not die before Buhari. Death is nothing to joke about and is definitely not something to use in any serious campaign.
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by ogmask: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:

Bro whats wrong with death? Will gej hav becom a president if death did not come to yar adua's gate?
Frm ur post seem to me u have already conceded defeat. If buhari dies in office a prof will lead us for the first time. Just like we had a doctor in gej.

U pple are only demarketing gej, creating disafection in some parts of the north. And above all playing God.

Mutala mohamed was murdered. Sani abacha was killed (ref almustapha testimony). Yar adua died and gej became president. The same death that gave him the presidency is what u pple are using to insult an ethnic group from a geo political zone.

Fayose went way off the line. Only imbeciles will justify his action.
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
iamrealdeji:

I see you're a misled fool,a bag of rice has brainwashed your empty skull,i don't expect you not to say this rubbish
thunder fire u dia oloshi. I'm richer than ur entire household omaale
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
100Cents:

Are you new here ?

Boko haram now has a branch in Chad and Cameroon. Buhari is planning to invade these counties and arrest all his boys (if) he wins.

That is in addition to raising World palm Oil price.
what is this one saying rubbish!!!
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
thunder fire u dia oloshi. I'm richer than ur entire household omaale
I see you're a tout and a slave of Fayose,thats why you're emulating him cursing like your area father,your father should have worn a condom instead of bringing such a waste to ruin this world,you're not talking the 10day old chicken you collected from Fayose and ate is talking,ole,ologogoro

1 Like

Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
iamrealdeji:

I see you're a tout and a slave of Fayose,thats why you're emulating him cursing like your area father,your father should have worn a condom instead of bringing such a waste to ruin this world,you're not talking the 10day old chicken you collected from Fayose and ate is talking,ole,ologogoro
trash. Your maggotic and insensate father should be lynched for ur gross stupidity. You remain doom irrespective of government poor imp. Arindin omo baba werey
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by lordhugo(m): 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
temitemi1:
Use ur head n not ur anus... How much is d front page that fayose can't afford

USE YOUR HEART, NOT YOUR HEAD! (i will allow your foolish comment slide)
IS THE MONEY NOT SUITED FOR BETTER PURPOSES? IS THAT HIS DEFINITION OF 'STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE'?
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by lordhugo(m): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
lordhugo, I hail u with respect ooo

My man, this issue made me want to type on NL for a very long while. Do not worry, i de your back kampe! (love your recent FP streak)

Still on the matter, i think Fayose is a clown. Comments less than this in weight have brought down politicians in the developed world.
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by 100Cents: 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
malonephills:
what is this one saying rubbish!!!

Sorry sir.
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by tosyne2much(m): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
lordhugo:

My man, this issue made me want to type on NL for a very long while. Do not worry, i de your back kampe! (love your recent FP streak)

Still on the matter, i think Fayose is a clown. Comments less than this in weight have brought down politicians in the developed world.
Thanks bro

I seem to dislike Fayose lately even if he's my Governonr.. I don't just like the way he's running his mouth like an HOME THEATRE

1 Like

Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by xreal: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
HzRF:

At least they knw

We in Osun don't knw where our money is going to

What about the roads constructed.
I heard of the learning tablets for students.
At least your `Ogbeni` is not a tout.
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by Hollarbeece(f): 12:31am On Jan 21, 2015
JudismphD:
eranko jatijati!
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 21, 2015
Hollarbeece:
eranko jatijati!
omaale omo baba arindin. Oloshi make thunder fire ur mama yarnsh
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by goldtooth: 11:51am On Jan 21, 2015
JudismphD:
Nobody knows tomorrow. Healthy people sometimes die before people who are sick. You could die before buhari. Accidents happen all the time.
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by Hollarbeece(f): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
JudismphD:
omaale omo baba arindin. Oloshi make thunder fire ur mama yarnsh
na all d member o stinking family thunder go fire, slowpoke!
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by jahbiz: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
JudismphD:
what idea? You people just use word for the sake on writing something? What idea does buhari have to better the lots of his people in Daura let alone Nigeria. No book writing in his name, no charity works, his not a member of board of companies, and can't still improve self intellectually. A cetificateless dullard who many can hardly hear due to poor articulation except hausa language. Nigeria will far more regret having such mooron as president
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

Check that link and tell us the names of people that have attained or near his profile in your family. I am jus curious to know and compare.
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hollarbeece:
na all d member o stinking family thunder go fire, slowpoke!
ashawo how market?
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by Timothy3113(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
jahbiz:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

Check that link and tell us the names of people that have attained or near his profile in your family. I am jus curious to know and compare.
he won't reply but am non of ....... Members as ever held an appointment before, takless of being elected. Na jealous dey worry am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Train Still Going Strong As Seen This Morning [photos] / Fellers This Is A Prison Cell In Norway / Ebonyi State Governor Soldiers Blocks Nnamdi Kanu PICS Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.