Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed - Jokes Etc (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed (64899 Views)

Photo: If This Man Happens To Be Your Dad What Would You Do / Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? / If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by GoldHorse(m): 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
We call it Ketiya in Ibadan grin
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 23, 2015
zerojoy
Wanan wane irin sanarwa ne gej till 2019 angry
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by doopsy(f): 12:12am On Jan 23, 2015
cluksy:

And you call those experiences good old days? That was poverty (suffering n smiling)

Thank God for internet, space exploration, good life n fast cars.

Those days were just adventurous. ...as kids it was fun, doing the opposite, just getting the gigs out of it...good in the sense that it was fun and not shameful. .. undecided
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by tecmon: 12:16am On Jan 23, 2015
afo osisa grin thats what GMB and IBB's regime pushed Nigerians into in those days shocked
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by doopsy(f): 12:17am On Jan 23, 2015
WINDSOW:
I LOVE U on tis comment."We go dey lick am dey go"
grin grin grin

undecided
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Blinggee: 12:18am On Jan 23, 2015
freshness2020:
My condense!
..remembering those days after having tea. I would go to the extent of having a reserved in a nylon to put in the fridge!
Lol!
I equally did this (substitute ni)

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by eterisan(m): 12:20am On Jan 23, 2015
making sense icecream with kuli kuli and ojukwu finger! warri pikin go understand the last part. lol
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by freshness2020: 12:20am On Jan 23, 2015
Blinggee:

I equally did this (substitute ni)
partner in crime
lol
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 23, 2015
lolly and pako biscuit those days of elijah
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by LucemFerre: 12:50am On Jan 23, 2015
Lol... See small small pikins just dey blow lie to feel among... Smfh It's not a shame to be born in the late 90's... Make I no lie... I have no idea what the fu{|< this is. Looks like sacrificial food abi drink... Whatever it is
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by lagcity(m): 2:37am On Jan 23, 2015
Khaytunechi:
zobo tutu! best consumed with Beske onigun merin!
Take five. Ur head dey there. I remember beske.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Awaja(m): 5:43am On Jan 23, 2015
Na 1#/2# product be that
now is 500#/1k above for dsame icefucking cream ,its absurd coz we've lost our value for money
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by madridguy(m): 6:39am On Jan 23, 2015
Khemhyte:
Ebenezer Primary School, ilorin or where?
Egbeda Akowonjo, Lagos State.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by madridguy(m): 6:41am On Jan 23, 2015
Kaboo4sure:
Pls bro can u reveal urself? I went to the same names primary sch, only that mine school was in abk.

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by madridguy(m): 6:46am On Jan 23, 2015
Chartey:
Ilorin?

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by madridguy(m): 6:49am On Jan 23, 2015
soleexx:

Whr's ur schol located

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by zerojoy: 7:08am On Jan 23, 2015
baffah96:
zerojoy
Wanan wane irin sanarwa ne gej till 2019 angry
hahaha
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by VickyRotex(f): 7:27am On Jan 23, 2015
misreal:
na me de sell am na..send me card make I send am for u..

Ewoooooo shocked Scam alert.... Where is Seun ooo?

Shey you know your a wicked somborryy sha. Ordinary 50k lolly sad
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by madridguy(m): 7:28am On Jan 23, 2015
Nichobabe:

O boy you go Ebenezer for GRA benin? See Ajebo
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by kechywillz(m): 9:26am On Jan 23, 2015
chai!!N0.50K for the coloured. N1 for d milk ice cream,i be old man ooo
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Chartey(m): 9:50am On Jan 23, 2015
madridguy:

Ok. School with same name in Ilorin.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by mandii04(f): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2015
haha. i remember those days. especially the white milky one, ummmmmmm. so sweet
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by kikelomojessy(f): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Omo, na only the milk condense I dey craze for dos days. Chai, I cnt forget!
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Ayoolajumoke(f): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
Sweet pokipoki
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by aniexyz(f): 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
freshness2020:

I see ♈όϋ partner!
it really was fun and pure enjoyment.. cheap enjoyment wink
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by freshness2020: 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
aniexyz:

it really was fun and pure enjoyment.. cheap enjoyment wink
♈όϋ 'r funny!
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by chiogoezubem(f): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
freshness2020:

Hehehehhehee! See my partner in crime!

Gehn gehn! The good, the bad and the ugly. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by freshness2020: 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
chiogoezubem:

Gehn gehn! The good, the bad and the ugly. cool cool cool
♈όϋ go Sabi direct action film...

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by chiogoezubem(f): 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
freshness2020:

♈όϋ go Sabi direct action film...

Mehn! You don't know half of it.
www.serikabb..com grin
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 25, 2015
beckyomas:
You won't blame the children of 'now-adays', where is the light to freeze the thing? Abi no be light go power the freezer?
grin
have u resume
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by beckyomas(f): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
Unibenstudent:
have u resume
Not yet, I was suppose to go back today but i'll do so tomorrow morning.
I know say you don resume since.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
beckyomas:

Not yet, I was suppose to go back today but i'll do so tomorrow morning.
I know say you don resume since.
of course,since on Wednesday..so u r entering straight to ekosodin abi nah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened / Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) / 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.