Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Nigerian Leader With Their Insesitivity!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian Leader With Their Insesitivity!!! (496 Views)

10 Things To Relate To If You Were A Bad Gang Leader In School / When You Are Opposition Leader From Birth (photo) / Which Famous Nigerian Leader Quiz (hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Leader With Their Insesitivity!!! by Delary: 10:30am On Jan 20, 2015
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five
passengers in it .The first passenger was NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN
leader and he said: I'm the best CHRISTIAN, I cant die now". So he
took one parachute and jumped out of the plane.The second
passenger was A MUSILIM LEADER (Shaik) and he said "I'm the BEST MUSILIM man in NAIJA and IT IS too early to die". So he took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.The third passenger
was a NIGERIAN POLITICIAN, he said: " I'm the smartest
politician in the world so I can't die now, my people still need
me" (lie lie). So he seemingly took one and jumped out of the plane.Then the remaining two passengers left were a Naija YOUTH and a little girl.The Youth said to the little girl "take the last parachute, I'll sacrifice my life for you".The little girl replied "No need for that. There are two parachutes left".The Youth asked "How come?"The little girl replied; "The Naija politician took my school bag".

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Its Valz Eve... Who Got The Best Gift... Come On Show Me Some Love... / Meal Of The Day! / Get Cheapest Jamb2015 Runzz With Us We Are Here Again To Give You The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.