Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,249 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Pz Cussons - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pz Cussons (3839 Views)

Ongoing Graduate Trainee Recruitment At PZ Cussons Nigeria(nationwide) / Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pz Cussons by nettpatrick(m): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2015
Please, who is with me on this
PZ CUSSONS invites u for an aptitude test for sales Manager Acheme on 21st Jan 2015 by 10am @ 45/47 Town Planning Way Illupeju Lagos. Come with you ID

Re: Pz Cussons by Bluekapon(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2015
I got the invite too

1 Like

Re: Pz Cussons by Lennylinconlee(m): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2015
Guy..it seems is inhouse recruitment ooo....bcus i trust my NL people...if people are in that same category u wuld have seen plenty comment....wish u guyx best of luck
Re: Pz Cussons by motifoluwasolami: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2015
I wrote the test on Monday, the first test is paper based verbal and quantitative, if you pass it you will proceed to the online test (saville test) numeric and verbal. Write both on Monday they are yet to get back to us
Re: Pz Cussons by motifoluwasolami: 9:52am On Jan 21, 2015
Pardon the gbagauns in the first reply, just saw this thread today if not I would have commented earlier than this. All the best. Attempt the verbal first for the paper-based test. Except you are a whiz in graph analysis
Re: Pz Cussons by Bluekapon(m): 11:24am On Jan 21, 2015
motifoluwasolami:
Pardon the gbagauns in the first reply, just saw this thread today if not I would have commented earlier than this. All the best. Attempt the verbal first for the paper-based test. Except you are a whiz in graph analysis

With or without Calculators?
Re: Pz Cussons by Mannylex(m): 11:37am On Jan 21, 2015
nettpatrick,motifoluwasolami Guys, please how did you apply?
Re: Pz Cussons by motifoluwasolami: 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=Bluekapon post= paper-based without calculator, saville with calculator
Re: Pz Cussons by guyX(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lennylinconlee:
Guy..it seems is inhouse recruitment ooo....bcus i trust my NL people...if people are in that same category u wuld have seen plenty comment....wish u guyx best of luck
pls what is wrong with using the word 'guys'?
I get unnecessary mentions when you use the word 'guyx'.
FYI, GUYX MEANS GUYXTRAORDINAIRE. I HAD TO TRUNCATE IT.
Re: Pz Cussons by guyX(m): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lennylinconlee:
pls what is wrong with using the word 'guys'?
I get unnecessary mentions when you use the word 'guyx'.
FYI, GUYX MEANS GUY XTRAORDINAIRE. I HAD TO TRUNCATE IT.
Re: Pz Cussons by Khodry(m): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Pls house,those that have written the test; the verbal was it comprehension all through or it include synonyms and antonyms?
Re: Pz Cussons by Pweetymoi1: 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
Pls what are the likely questions I am to expect for the PZ Sales manager Scheme? I am scheduled for the test on monday, next week.
Re: Pz Cussons by tope24(m): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2015
i'm schedule for a test on monday too. pls help a brother out.
Re: Pz Cussons by tope24(m): 9:08am On Feb 08, 2015
Pweetymoi1:
Pls what are the likely questions I am to expect for the PZ Sales manager Scheme? I am scheduled for the test on monday, next week.

i'm also scheduled for a test tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Recruitment For Young Officers / Graduate Trainee Programme At Leadway Assurance Company Limited / Graduate Vacancy At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.