Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,600 members, 7,955,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

The Three Most Unpardonable Sin' S Of GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Three Most Unpardonable Sin' S Of GEJ (1042 Views)

Udom Set To Floor Umana As APC Witnesses Makes Unpardonable mistakes / Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram / Picture Of APGA Campain Poster Carrying Photo Of GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Three Most Unpardonable Sin' S Of GEJ by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:56am On Jan 20, 2015
(1)Not being Hausa/Fulani
(2)Not being A yoruber Muslim
(3) And here is the worst of them all coming from a minority and bearing IGBO name
What did the parents ate before giving him Ebele Azikiwe?, why not bello,Awolowo,abdul etc
The hatred against Gej is not because he is not competent,statistics has show he the best president Nigeria is opportune to have.he is vilified because of where he is coming from
When the mobs where looking for Casca one of the conspirator in the murder of Julius Caesar,The saw caught Casca the poet his only crime is that he bare the same name with Casca the conspirator, his bad verse is an afterthought,I Am A Statesman I am not A Tribalist

6 Likes

Re: The Three Most Unpardonable Sin' S Of GEJ by decode55(m): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2015
you have a point

3 Likes

Re: The Three Most Unpardonable Sin' S Of GEJ by Jokay07(m): 11:16am On Jan 20, 2015
Mtchew, the rate at which midgets open threads on nairaland nowadays is quite disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: The Three Most Unpardonable Sin' S Of GEJ by KwoiZabo(m): 11:19am On Jan 20, 2015
Wallahi im Buhari ya zama shugaban kasa sabo da mu na dayewa a Arewa masu Kudu baza su bari Gwamnatin Buhari ya zaman Lafia fa. Ya kamata mu jira 2019 zamu siga. One Najeria Adalci

1 Like

Re: The Three Most Unpardonable Sin' S Of GEJ by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
^^^ Translate at your convenient time,if buhari is from a minority will he get APC ticket and will the core north vote for him,we have other people with integrity eg Ebitu Ukiwe, etc give them ticket and vote them in

1 Like

Re: The Three Most Unpardonable Sin' S Of GEJ by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
(3) And here is the worst of them all coming from a minority and bearing IGBO name
What did the parents ate before giving him Ebele Azikiwe?, why not bello,Awolowo,abdul etc
The hatred against Gej is not because he is not competent,statistics has show he the best president Nigeria is opportune to have.he is vilified because of where he is coming from
When the mobs where looking for Casca one of the conspirator in the murder of Julius Caesar,The saw caught Casca the poet his only crime is that he bare the same name with Casca the conspirator, his bad verse is an afterthought,I Am A Statesman I am not A Tribalist

Nonsense! When did you realize he wasn't Hausa-fulani or Yoruba? Is it before or after all Nigerians made him president?
The man is incompetent, pure and simple.

1 Like

Re: The Three Most Unpardonable Sin' S Of GEJ by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
100%,let us baptise him before the election

2 Likes

Re: The Three Most Unpardonable Sin' S Of GEJ by yoji: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
Rubbish. A substantial number of northerners and alot of youruba Muslims voted for jona in 2011. He had alot of goodwill from alot of Nigerians cos he was seen as the symbol of getting rid of the past for a brighter future. But without mincing words, the man is simply incompetent. I hv never seen a man waste so much goodwill in such a short period of time.

1 Like

Re: The Three Most Unpardonable Sin' S Of GEJ by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
yoji:

Rubbish. A substantial number of northerners and alot of youruba Muslims voted for jona in 2011. He had alot of goodwill from alot of Nigerians cos he was seen as the symbol of getting rid of the past for a brighter future. But without mincing words, the man is simply incompetent. I hv never seen a man waste so much goodwill in such a short period of time.
Truth hurts
Re: The Three Most Unpardonable Sin' S Of GEJ by raumdeuter: 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
Obasanjo is not Hausa fulani

He's not a Yoruba muslim yet he ruled for 11 years

Find us another lie

(1) (Reply)

Achievements Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan / Shagari Denies Endorsing Jonathan / Woman Describes How Boko Haram Are Ruling And Raping In Baga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.