Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

A Nairalanders Experience With GTBANK's Cashier - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Nairalanders Experience With GTBANK's Cashier (1180 Views)

When You Have An Interview With Gtbank / When Gtbank Finally Calls You For An Interview (photo) / My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalanders Experience With GTBANK's Cashier by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 20, 2015
OK this is not a joke even though it is here... I went to deposit money at gtbank here in port Harcourt GRA branch and to my greatest surprise the cashier( an IT student i guess) stole #1000 from the money and told me it wasn't complete. The fact is that; i and my 2 colleagues counted the money like 6 times, at the end i still counted the money myself since i am the Senior accountant in the company and yet the money was complete. I was so shocked when the cashier told me the money wasn't complete because i was not looking at her while she was counting. I had to replace with my own money. Share your experience, have you ever been fooled by the so called bankers? embarassed cry
Re: A Nairalanders Experience With GTBANK's Cashier by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
Happened to me before in a first bank Branch,sorry just count your losses and move on
Re: A Nairalanders Experience With GTBANK's Cashier by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
tebirim:
OK this is not a joke even though it is here... I went to deposit money at gtbank here in port Harcourt GRA branch and to my greatest surprise the cashier( an IT student i guess) stole #1000 from the money and told me it wasn't complete. The fact is that; i and my 2 colleagues counted the money like 6 times, at the end i still counted the money myself since i am the Senior accountant in the company and yet the money was complete. I was so shocked when the cashier told me the money wasn't complete because i was not looking at her while she was counting. I had to replace with my own money. Share your experience, have you ever been fooled by the so called bankers? embarassed cry

I hate GTB. Its like after getting all the customers they wanted, they got overwhelmed and now have no idea what to do with it. Pay the money. Forget it. You should have told her straight up that you're sure the money was complete but no problem
Re: A Nairalanders Experience With GTBANK's Cashier by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
I've moved on dear, didn't just expect it from people we trust with our money. Its a small money really, but wasn't taken in the right manner....
bisous:
Happened to me before in a first bank Branch,sorry just count your losses and move on
Re: A Nairalanders Experience With GTBANK's Cashier by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
tebirim:
I've moved on dear, didn't just expect it from people we trust with our money. Its a small money really, but wasn't taken in the right manner....
I know what you mean

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Experience With GTBANK's Cashier by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
I didn't just want to cause a scene.
Rawdeal:

I hate GTB. Its like after getting all the customers they wanted, they got overwhelmed and now have no idea what to do with it. Pay the money. Forget it. You should have told her straight up that you're sure the money was complete but no problem
Re: A Nairalanders Experience With GTBANK's Cashier by Nutase: 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
If you are so sure, you should have created a scene to attract the managers attention. You would have saved the bank and other innocent customers this embarassment if she was caught and sacked.

But on a second thought the counting machine she used could be faulty. It happens a lot and d bankers discover later, if you are lucky and can be traced they will call you and refund your money.

Lets not just jump to a hasty conclusion sha.
Re: A Nairalanders Experience With GTBANK's Cashier by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Yeah maybe.
Nutase:
If you are so sure, you should have created a scene to attract the managers attention. You would have saved the bank and other innocent customers this embarassment if she was caught and sacked.

But on a second thought the counting machine she used could be faulty. It happens a lot and d bankers discover later, if you are lucky and can be traced they will call you and refund your money.

Lets not just jump to a hasty conclusion sha.
Re: A Nairalanders Experience With GTBANK's Cashier by Ezedon(m): 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
O boy you be womanizer oh see how u fall mugu to an ordinary cheap IT Student

(1) (Reply)

Pic!!!! Chai When You Want To Date Dangote Daughter. / Some Funny Facts / Picture Of The Day*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.