Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Advice: My Parents Want Me Back Now That I Have MADE It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice: My Parents Want Me Back Now That I Have MADE It (1134 Views)

Advice: My Sister Wants To Quit Her 16yers Old Fruitless Marriage And Re-marry / My Mother Want Me To Marry Now But I Don't Have A Boyfriend / "My Inlaws Want Me To Wed My Late Wife's Corpse" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: My Parents Want Me Back Now That I Have MADE It by makasimatics(m): 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
Since my childhood, my parents have been mistreating me for just no course.
They used to send me out of the house without any good reason. Overtime, I have slept inside different uncompleted buildings near our house . They managed to sponsor me throughout my primary and secondary days irrespective of their ill treatment against me,but all efforts were just to fulfill all righteousness.
After my WAEC, they advised me to look for something doing to help my self out as an independent man,but I refused to do so cause my good friend has advised me to go to the university.
As soon as my parents heard this, they told me that I am now on my own for disobeying them. Well, I tried all the possible best to enter into the university with the help of my friend. All through my stay in the university, they only supported me once ,but my I know how much my father make from electrical work ,but he doesn't send me, but he sends his concubines.

I trained my self in the university through many means. Most times, I send bags of rice to my parents but no thanks from them. Now, I am a graduate, and a working class.

Now they are calling me home to stay for a while with them.

What should I do
Re: Advice: My Parents Want Me Back Now That I Have MADE It by Goahead(m): 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
As a Christian I am... I'll advice you to forgive them, love them, care for them and wait for the abundant blessing of the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Advice: My Parents Want Me Back Now That I Have MADE It by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Goahead:
So touching
its painful but in the end they are still your parents,forgive them, who knows perharps you may not have worked sooo hard and achieved something if you had their support

1 Like

Re: Advice: My Parents Want Me Back Now That I Have MADE It by SeverusSnape(m): 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
You just have to go, No matter what, They're still your parents. No place like home.

1 Like

Re: Advice: My Parents Want Me Back Now That I Have MADE It by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
I don't knw if ur a christain or not..But the Bible says: Honour your parents so that ur days may be long on earth.

No matter how painful it might seems, You have to put ur past behind u and show them love....Forgive and Forget.

1 Like

Re: Advice: My Parents Want Me Back Now That I Have MADE It by blank(f): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
So that they can poison you abi?
Re: Advice: My Parents Want Me Back Now That I Have MADE It by Nutase: 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
ask balotelli an micheal essien
Re: Advice: My Parents Want Me Back Now That I Have MADE It by makasimatics(m): 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nutase:
ask balotelli an micheal essien

Lolz. Them no wan go home
Re: Advice: My Parents Want Me Back Now That I Have MADE It by makasimatics(m): 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
blank:
So that they can poison you abi?

Lol
Re: Advice: My Parents Want Me Back Now That I Have MADE It by makasimatics(m): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
I don't knw if ur a christain or not..But the Bible says: Honour your parents so that ur days may be long on earth.

No matter how painful it might seems, You have to put ur past behind u and show them love....Forgive and Forget.

U are right. But they must show me how sorry they are. They must believe that they were wrong
Re: Advice: My Parents Want Me Back Now That I Have MADE It by makasimatics(m): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You just have to go, No matter what, They're still your parents. No place like home.

Yh. U are right
Re: Advice: My Parents Want Me Back Now That I Have MADE It by makasimatics(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
bisous:

its painful but in the end they are still your parents,forgive them, who knows perharps you may not have worked sooo hard and achieved something if you had their support

Maybe. Thanks brother. But they have to show some remorse
Re: Advice: My Parents Want Me Back Now That I Have MADE It by sunnydayasaba(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
makasimatics:

U are right. But they must show me how sorry they are. They must believe that they were wrong

My brother, U don't need them to show u they where wrong, There ur parents, just assume they where right in ur mind even though u knw there not.

Let is go pls, U dnt hold grudges against ur own parents and blood no matter d pain they cause us

1 Like

Re: Advice: My Parents Want Me Back Now That I Have MADE It by blank(f): 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

My brother, U don't need them to show u they where wrong, There ur parents, just assume they where right in ur mind even though u knw there not.

Let is go pls, U dnt hold grudges against ur own parents and blood no matter d pain they cause us

My brother, don't go if your spirit does not agree. You can send them things from afar but you don't have to see them physically. That doesn't stop you from forgiving them but be smart about it.

1 Like

Re: Advice: My Parents Want Me Back Now That I Have MADE It by makasimatics(m): 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

Let is go pls, U dnt hold grudges

against ur own parents and blood no matter d pain they cause us

No problem bro, i have heard

(1) (Reply)

15 Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Use Vaseline For / From This Photo, Can You Try This With Your Exotic Ride? / 6 Forbidden Mistakes To Avoid In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.