Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Buhari Mother Is From Borno State Yet He Refuses To Help Fight Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Mother Is From Borno State Yet He Refuses To Help Fight Boko Haram (730 Views)

"I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens / 4 Soldiers Wounded As Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists From Borno. Photos / Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Mother Is From Borno State Yet He Refuses To Help Fight Boko Haram by gogochocolate: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
DID YOU KNOW THAT General Muhammadu Buhari is from Kukawa, Borno State from his mother's side but has NOT VISITED since the insurgency began?
Not even once! General Buhari has never donated a kobo to those suffering in the State, instead he has been STEALING by collecting money from the Federal Council meetings organized in the North to discuss ways to curb insurgency, but has never attended!
IS General Buhari SO INTO HIMSELF that he cannot take a day to visit his HOME STATE from his mother's side?
President Goodluck Jonathan has proven that NO MATTER what the situation, he will still STAND BY ALL people! He will continue to fight for Nigeria through THICK AND THIN!
General Buhari only cares about General Buhari, not about the ‪#‎Nigerian‬ people! People of the North, dont be deceived!
My dear friend, will you watch and allow your kindred get destroyed without doing anything concrete . This man call himself a general, shamelessly receives a generous pension from the military but yet he refuses to contribute his quota to solving terrorism problems bedeviling his own kinsmen. Retired Generals are paid full salary because they can be called back from retirement at anytime when the country needs them. This man who wants to rule us again watched shamelessly while some bunch of renegaded from his mother's town ravaged and destroyed the zone without his doing anything concrete. So much for patriotism!!!!!!!!!!
He had opportunities to help his zone as a governor but refused to improve educational standards in the North East Zone. Tell me if this man is not a shame to his generation. Tell me how many noble causes has Buhari Championed despite his having a lot of Goodwill in the North. Buhari would be a good ambassador for education if he decides to focus on low school enrollment in the North. His only achievement is violence!! Violence!!!!! and more violence !!!!
Conscience is a wound nurtured only by the Truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Mother Is From Borno State Yet He Refuses To Help Fight Boko Haram by SeverusSnape(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Mother Is From Borno State Yet He Refuses To Help Fight Boko Haram by simpleseyi: 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Is Buhari the current Commander-In-Chief of the Armed and Unarmed Forces? Tell Jona to do the work he is paid to do.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Mother Is From Borno State Yet He Refuses To Help Fight Boko Haram by bokohalal(m): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
gogochocolate:
DID YOU KNOW THAT General Muhammadu Buhari is from Kukawa, Borno State from his mother's side but has NOT VISITED since the insurgency began?
Not even once! General Buhari has never donated a kobo to those suffering in the State, instead he has been STEALING by collecting money from the Federal Council meetings organized in the North to discuss ways to curb insurgency, but has never attended!
IS General Buhari SO INTO HIMSELF that he cannot take a day to visit his HOME STATE from his mother's side?
President Goodluck Jonathan has proven that NO MATTER what the situation, he will still STAND BY ALL people! He will continue to fight for Nigeria through THICK AND THIN!
General Buhari only cares about General Buhari, not about the ‪#‎Nigerian‬ people! People of the North, dont be deceived!
My dear friend, will you watch and allow your kindred get destroyed without doing anything concrete . This man call himself a general, shamelessly receives a generous pension from the military but yet he refuses to contribute his quota to solving terrorism problems bedeviling his own kinsmen. Retired Generals are paid full salary because they can be called back from retirement at anytime when the country needs them. This man who wants to rule us again watched shamelessly while some bunch of renegaded from his mother's town ravaged and destroyed the zone without his doing anything concrete. So much for patriotism!!!!!!!!!!
He had opportunities to help his zone as a governor but refused to improve educational standards in the North East Zone. Tell me if this man is not a shame to his generation. Tell me how many noble causes has Buhari Championed despite his having a lot of Goodwill in the North. Buhari would be a good ambassador for education if he decides to focus on low school enrollment in the North. His only achievement is violence!! Violence!!!!! and more violence !!!!
Conscience is a wound nurtured only by the Truth
Non SENSE
Re: Buhari Mother Is From Borno State Yet He Refuses To Help Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
gogochocolate:
[s]DID YOU KNOW THAT General Muhammadu Buhari is from Kukawa, Borno State from his mother's side but has NOT VISITED since the insurgency began?
Conscience is a wound nurtured only by the Truth[/s]

Lamentation of the Silly
Re: Buhari Mother Is From Borno State Yet He Refuses To Help Fight Boko Haram by mahjor(m): 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
sai buhari
Re: Buhari Mother Is From Borno State Yet He Refuses To Help Fight Boko Haram by themilanway(m): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Height of joblessness!Did you know Buhari did this?Did you know Buhari did that?

At the intial stage,you GEJ bootlickers were laughing at him saying all sorts as to how Sambo alone will defeat him at the polls.Its now glaring that the only feasible way Buhari can be defeated is by rigging.....which will never work.

Gimme a reason or two why I should re elect GEJ,you are all citing some dumb,only on paper fight against corruption in the Agric sector for 6yrs and some locomotive trains as "achievement"?Are you guys kidding me?

Alison Madueke bought an amoured car for over 250 million dollars,she is still a minster today.

20 billion dollars oil money suddenly grew wings,yet no one is saying anything about it.

What about the scam immigration job?The chibok girls?I forgot,the girls weren't missing.

Ask GEJ to provide job for you, creating silly and mundane post like this won't put food on the table for you.

I doubt if you have even eating today.
Re: Buhari Mother Is From Borno State Yet He Refuses To Help Fight Boko Haram by Joel3(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
every government anywhere in the world only performs their very best during the first team, this is to ensure they secure a second team in office and a name for themselves after completion of first team.

This will not only guaranty the people trust but also massive support for the government for second team election, and even for him to enjoy as saying thank you for what you have done for us.

The second team is the season of branding the image the government made for itself in first team struggle.

As far as nigeria is concern for 2009 to 2015 that is 6 years, we can boldlicaly say this is the best of jonathan. if this is the best of jonathan and the pdp we do not want them again.

What jonathan cannot do for 6years he Simply cannot do for another 4 years.

its not by force, You must be selected by the people to selves them in a public office.

bringing back jonathan will be the biggest mistake nigerians will ever make. And his second team will even be worst with what we are seeing. Jonathan has nothing new to offer and we have seen it all and his best.

Watch his campaign tricks. He is attacking personal characters rather than what he has done for good 6 years.

Let try someone else, look what jonathan has reduce nigeria to.

Think very well before making decision this february 14

(1) (Reply)

“buhari Doesn’t Even Have A Permanent Voters Card (pvc)” – Goodluck Jonathan / EPZ Crisis: Jonathan Sues For Calm / NGO Praises Shema For Allowing College To Release Buhari's Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.