Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Politicians Scoring Own Goals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Scoring Own Goals (597 Views)

"The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai / South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals / Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politicians Scoring Own Goals by Nichobabe(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
I have noticed some own goals by some of our politicians in the on-going campaign. Like these ones below. Please add yours if you hear any. Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

Fashola claims Jimi Agbaje is too old to rule Lagos state. He said that: “Today, at 52, I am counting the number of black hair on my head. Akinwunmi Ambode is the man that can do it. If you put an old man there, he cannot do it. If you call him in the night, he may not pick your calls,” he warned.

Oops My Governor Sir, Agbaje is 57years and your Presidential candidate is 72years old. Own goal grin grin grin

"How much did Jim Nwobobo Stole? Money not up to the price of a Peugeot. And Buhari regime send him to jail for 301 years. Is that good enough?" - President Goodluck Jonathan

Oops My President, at least you agreed he stole. No matter the amount corruption should be punished. Own goal Sir. grin grin grin

"When he was head of government, did he buy one rifle for the Nigeria solider?"... "No Country equip its armed forces over night, because what they use are quite expensive"...

Oops Mr President Buhari was in government for 18months and you have spend over 70 months. And from your own analysis we can take Buhari time as over night. grin grin grin Own goal.
Re: Politicians Scoring Own Goals by denko(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
manipulations

(1) (Reply)

FCT Minister; Bala Mohammed: The Most Incompetent Minister In The FCT Yet! / . / Photos:the GCFR President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Meets Nigerian Stake Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.