Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Mtn Now Apc Apologist And Sympathiser ..this Is Politics Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mtn Now Apc Apologist And Sympathiser ..this Is Politics Today (482 Views)

Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride / Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" / Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Now Apc Apologist And Sympathiser ..this Is Politics Today by tonychristopher: 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
That ICT has come to change our lives today is a statement of fact.With the on coming elections slated on 15th February Nigerian political parties have come to leverage on ICT. The various campaign managers of political parties jostle for voters using ICT as a veritable medium. Some pundits has argued that apolitical ones have seen their sensibilities offended while followers are impressed.

Lately,I received a phone call from PDP asking for their votes and this type of campaign is personalised and individual which is a clear departure from the normal campaign. At the time of this report some Nigerians feel that its a creative way of campaigning other have seen this type of campaigning as an encroach to their private lives which include SMS alerts .

Then the MTN as a communication company have been criticised for been partisan. Today I recharged my account on my MTN line after the recharge I received a pushed message from MTN "vote for change" AD APC. I checked my balance with the normal *556# I got my account balance and at the same time "vote for change" AD APC. This is an MTN pushed message . What people have questioned is, has MTN become embroidered in Nigerian politics that it has taken sides with APC? What is NCC the apex regulatory body of telecommunication doing about this trend?

Printers have seen drastic reduction of income lately,unlike when posters and campaign flyers were printed ,reports getting to us to us today,we noticed that printers are complaining of low patronage blaming it on ICT platforms like SMS alerts and social media. Political parties have seen the power of social media and ICT and are fully utilizing it and this have seen a substantial reduction of printing cost said a printer

Whether Nigerians like it or not the internet and ICT has been used and will be used as a political tool. The issue is that of regulation. Many Nigerians are apolitical, many Nigerians are staunch followers of political parties and message from another political party will be offending. One thing that is certain is that ICT will play a major role in this election .
Re: Mtn Now Apc Apologist And Sympathiser ..this Is Politics Today by geedeex2(m): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
Bad belle ...its a sponsored message… it shows there are deep and good thinkers in the APC who has taking campaign to the next level not some people wishing others dead.
Re: Mtn Now Apc Apologist And Sympathiser ..this Is Politics Today by Orunto: 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
MTN, NOKIA AND YAHOO ARE APC.

(1) (Reply)

Shekau Calls Nigerian Army Clowns / Story That Touches The Heart - That Certificate....that Special Nigerian / Saudi Arabia King Dies At 90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.