Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

what's wrong with these pics. Feed Your Eyes With These Pics - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / what's wrong with these pics. Feed Your Eyes With These Pics (2362 Views)

Magic: You Think She Is An Old Woman? Close Your Eyes On It And See Her Smile! / Picture Of A Smiling Girl Which Can Be Seen Only When Your Eyes Are Half Closed. / Mysterious Woman Swimming! But You Wouldn't Believe Your Eyes. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what's wrong with these pics. Feed Your Eyes With These Pics by Feranmicharles(m): 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
All these are in one way or the other wrong.
Figure the wrong deeds out

It will take some time(s) b4 u understand some of d pic

1 Like

Re: what's wrong with these pics. Feed Your Eyes With These Pics by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
grin I get that snakes pic

1. A fish can't be drowned while alive,the snake only went on a hunt into the water to feed on the fish grin

2. The snake helps itself nt d fish grin

2 Likes

Re: what's wrong with these pics. Feed Your Eyes With These Pics by smileysmiles(f): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
First picture.. the moon in the sky shouldnt be therd since the man is on the moon

2nd pic: HolyGOES

3. Sharp snake poor fish. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: what's wrong with these pics. Feed Your Eyes With These Pics by dat9jaguy(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
The first pic,the guy is supposedly on the moon but another moon is in the background. cool

1 Like

Re: what's wrong with these pics. Feed Your Eyes With These Pics by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
vheMa:
grin I get that snakes pic

1. A fish can't be drowned while alive,the snake only went on a hunt into the water to feed on the fish grin

2. The snake helps itself nt d fish grin
Gurls can lie sha...
My madam@d top, I've been clicking d like on ur 'signature' to make it 10000 likes but it ain't clicking.. Wat do I do ma'am cos my hand don dey pain me o?
Re: what's wrong with these pics. Feed Your Eyes With These Pics by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
Back 2 d question, the only one I think I got right is the 'holygoes' instead of Holy Ghost.
Although there is nothing like Holy Ghost fire in d Bible.
Re: what's wrong with these pics. Feed Your Eyes With These Pics by Qristien: 12:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Took me less than 5 minutes to spot all 'em wrongs, bro.

1. I was even like, ah ah, how come there's a moon in the background, abi no be moon im land?
2. Holygoes? One time!
3. When I saw "snake risks his life", I was like, just to catch one fish? When I saw "to save drowning fish", I was all over with laughter.
4. I'm still looking at this one. My best guess is the arrangement of the options. I used to think option B is beneath option A.
Re: what's wrong with these pics. Feed Your Eyes With These Pics by NaMe4: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2015
Regarding the first pic, the object in the upper left may be the earth. As you see the moon from earth, you may also see earth from the moon.

The flag has a horizontally placed rod/pole from which the flag hangs down. Some peeps may wonder how come the flag flies on the moon.

But the astronaut is not anchored back to the spaceship.
Re: what's wrong with these pics. Feed Your Eyes With These Pics by iqphotos: 4:45am On Jan 27, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] the 1st pic is not human. it looks like a monkey or so in the space

(1) (Reply)

Free Graphics & Animation Software / Inkscape 4: Any One Got A Pdf/ebook Tutorial? / Led Screen Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.