Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Why Apc Should Rule Federal And Pdp Should Rule Lagos (opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Apc Should Rule Federal And Pdp Should Rule Lagos (opinion) (548 Views)

Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari / Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Apc Should Rule Federal And Pdp Should Rule Lagos (opinion) by Toybreezy: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
disclaimer: i am not campaigning for any political party
the peoples democratic party have been in charge of the country's government affairs for the past 16 years and its so glaring that they have failed in so many ways. the only thing the have succeeded in is re branding corruption and packaging it in a way that even the one in charge of making laws and enforcing them are the ones who should be jailed and arrested. All progressive party on the other hand is not a saint party of angels. also filled with corrupt personalities but have the love of the masses because they do not forget their duties and they do not embezzle all the government funds they leave crumbs and execute some projects. this services are however provided at an expensive rate we can see the all progressive party is a very expensive party we can see that from what they have done with Lagos state, the increment of Lagos state university tuition fees, the lekki-epe toll gate,taxes etc.
i believe the reason why this country is still conducive for the poor masses is because both parties serve as check and balances for the other party as they keep countering each other corrupt practices not because they hate corruption but just to get the love of the masses and solicit for votes.
if one of these two parties becomes the only force controlling all levels of government we will all be doomed as there will be no check and balance we will be under dictatorship rule but the outside world will think Nigeria is a democratic country. the rich will be safe the middle class and the poor majority will suffer. in my own view i think we should let the apc rule federal for the next four years and let pdp rule lagos state than hiding under change and giving them total power. i am sorry for the grammatical errors my writing is a little bit rusy and it is just my opinion i'll accept criticism
VOTE WISELY PEOPLE

SHORTCOMING OF JONATHAN'S REIGN

bokoharam became stronger
chibok girls were abducted
multiple bombing and loss of lots of innocent lifes
removal of petrol subsidy
devaluation of naira(inflation)
sales of phcn (expensive nepa bills and poor electricity service)
corruption became legal
university strike(6 months)
polytechnic strikes
doctors strike

SHORTCOMINGS OF FASHOLA;S REIGN
abnormal increment of the states's university tution fee
lekki-epe toll gate
doctor's strike

i prefer fashola to jonathan though.
Re: Why Apc Should Rule Federal And Pdp Should Rule Lagos (opinion) by temitemi1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
#lagosvotesAGBAJE... #NigeriansvoteGEJ...
Re: Why Apc Should Rule Federal And Pdp Should Rule Lagos (opinion) by Toybreezy: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
temitemi1:
#lagosvotesAGBAJE... #NigeriansvoteGEJ...

jonathan failed the masses

(1) (Reply)

Important Guides To Keep Innocent Nigerian Safe During 2015 Elections / Live Update From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure (pictures) / This Is What Newspapers' Headlines After February 17th, 2015 Will Look Like:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.