Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

British And Ghana Citizen, Resident In Britain Wants To Travel To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / British And Ghana Citizen, Resident In Britain Wants To Travel To Nigeria (1285 Views)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Top 10 Lagos Slangs You Must Know As A Resident / Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British And Ghana Citizen, Resident In Britain Wants To Travel To Nigeria by avdak: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hi i am both British and Ghanaian. I would like to travel to Nigeria from the USA.

I will be visiting the USA and then will need to go to Nigeria from the USA.

I intend to use my Ghana passport to travel from the USA to Nigeria on a direct Flight.

I will then travel back from Nigeria to the UK with my Ghanaian passport, but will have my British passport to hand to show permanent residency in the UK.

I understand that i will not need a visa if I am travelling on my Ghanaian passport from the UK or USA to Nigeria, because Ghana is part of the ECOWAS.

My purpose for travelling is to liaise with police authorities in Lagos to imprison a guy who took money from me., I will be in Nigeria for seven days only. I need an answer asap please. I ideally need to get on the next flight to Lagos asap. I am a programmer and know exactly where this person is in Lagos, im aware that if i leave this too late person might change locations in Nigeria. So please advise asap.

kindly advise.
Re: British And Ghana Citizen, Resident In Britain Wants To Travel To Nigeria by sholatech(m): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sure, just use your Ghana passport and you can enter Nigeria freely and exit due to Ecowas Treaty.

Might be best you use Efcc if you have documentary evidence
Re: British And Ghana Citizen, Resident In Britain Wants To Travel To Nigeria by delishpot: 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
So to help your quick and unexpected arrival, you anounce your comming here?
Its well. Let those who can help this brother do so please,
Re: British And Ghana Citizen, Resident In Britain Wants To Travel To Nigeria by avdak: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
sholatech:
Sure, just use your Ghana passport and you can enter Nigeria freely and exit due to Ecowas Treaty.

whats Efcc please
Re: British And Ghana Citizen, Resident In Britain Wants To Travel To Nigeria by avdak: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
delishpot:
So to help your quick and unexpected arrival, you anounce your comming here?
Its well. Let those who can help this brother do so please,

im a sista by the way , not a brotha
Re: British And Ghana Citizen, Resident In Britain Wants To Travel To Nigeria by delishpot: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
avdak:

im a sista by the way , not a brotha

Ok o. Sorry ma. I did not notice any specific gender so pardon my mistake
Re: British And Ghana Citizen, Resident In Britain Wants To Travel To Nigeria by delishpot: 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
avdak:

whats Efcc please

I think its Economic and Financial crimes Comission
They help handle 419 cases too.

1 Like

Re: British And Ghana Citizen, Resident In Britain Wants To Travel To Nigeria by avdak: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
sholatech:

thanks loads, just checked out Efcc
Re: British And Ghana Citizen, Resident In Britain Wants To Travel To Nigeria by avdak: 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
delishpot:

Ok o. Sorry ma. I did not notice any specific gender so pardon my mistake

hahaha take care. i love Nigeria

1 Like

Re: British And Ghana Citizen, Resident In Britain Wants To Travel To Nigeria by avdak: 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
avdak:

whats Efcc please

Hi Shola read a bit about Efcc, i might use this too. Although i know where this person is and worked with a number if agencies who here who have confirmed his location. I should re check his location prior to my flight with these agencies again, so as to ensure that this person is still at the current location in Lagos. Also while im in Lagos, his location will be checked by the investigative agency im using here. I have only seven days and should be able to contact, Efcc in Nigeria to find out how best they can help, if they can at all.

(1) (Reply)

Rwanda's First Female Pilot Takes To The Skies At 24 / Inside Makoko: Danger And Ingenuity In The World's Biggest Floating Slum / Airbnb Lagos Reliable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.