Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (1021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2343592 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (1110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by PedigreeCity: 10:48pm On Jan 26
Gurus in the house

The bank statements am intending to use was printed out on January 15

Hope I can still go ahead submitting my online tomorrow 27 of January with the close to 2weeks printed statement of account?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eriokanmi: 10:52pm On Jan 26
PedigreeCity:
Gurus in the house

The bank statements am intending to use was printed out on January 15

Hope I can still go ahead submitting my online tomorrow 27 of January with the close to 2weeks printed statement of account?
Yes, it's still within January but to be on a safe side, why not just print another one with a more recent date. Though, what's more important is how frequently it's being run.

Max of a 3-week old statement is still valid. If it's actively run with a reasonable credit balance, you're good to go.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Vannie12(f): 11:13pm On Jan 26
Good day all, thank you for all your enlightening posts on this thread.

Please does anyone have information about the documents to be uploaded on the IRCC platform by a person who got a scholarship in Canada. Thanks.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kennyg290: 11:30pm On Jan 26
Ashirioluwa:

Good info.

Only 2731 Nigerians applied between January and September 2023, and 768 of them were accepted.

https://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/en/statistics/protection/Pages/RPDStat2023.aspx
As at 30th Sept,na WA oooo. This no play again ooo
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Haryour124: 11:31pm On Jan 26
Emmafe:
Sorry I can’t compose it, it’s not hard. Just wrote why you feel your child needs to follow you to Canada. You can use chatgpt to get a template then edit, or send me a PM I can send you the msg I sent during my wait period.

Mails
ircc.in-rroc-corr-ri.ircc@cic.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca
Nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

LAGOSIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Webform
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

ok thanks so much🙏 i will private chat you now
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Haryour124: 12:10am On Jan 27
Emmafe:
Sorry I can’t compose it, it’s not hard. Just wrote why you feel your child needs to follow you to Canada. You can use chatgpt to get a template then edit, or send me a PM I can send you the msg I sent during my wait period.

Mails
ircc.in-rroc-corr-ri.ircc@cic.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca
Nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
LAGOSIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Webform
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

One more thing emmafe, pls can i send the mail to them or my husband should send it as he is principal applicant.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by slimmsyyetty: 10:45am On Jan 27
Nigeria dominated the highest applicants from Africa continent for asylum. Now they might be very strict in issuance of visitor visa from Nigeria. They did free visa promo in 2023 and almost 3000 Nigerians refused to come back through asylum. That's JAPA abuse!!! grin grin

Ashirioluwa:

Good info.

Only 2731 Nigerians applied between January and September 2023, and 768 of them were accepted.

https://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/en/statistics/protection/Pages/RPDStat2023.aspx
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Joeblackdedon(f): 11:27am On Jan 27
[quote author=slimmsyyetty post=128132124]In addition to this, Samina had a point but he is throwing anger tantrum because of his refusal. Just because he was refused doesn't mean others would be refused. Visa issuance is all about grace. If his friends could receive, others could receive too.

Sincerely, OJC is strictly DIY study route or DIY PR route, and 99.9% of visa approval are students and not visit on the group. Even the student visa route isn't 100% guaranteed. Applicants still share their sad news of refusal and GCMS. I know some people that applied for study visa upto 3 times this year alone before they finally got PPR. I guessed they have the resources available that made them keep re-firing.

Truth be told, we are now very aware that Canada has now been slow with their timeline process as the number of days keep increasing.

Nigerians are now applying for asylum oo. It is only 1 guy that I know out of many people that came in through visit visa that hasn't applied for asylum because he trust God for a miracle. He said he can't compromise his faith to lie and deny his God's commandment because of earthly things when God has better things for him in heaven at the end of his life on earth(base on the reasons people apply for asylum to him is distasteful). I felt sad when someone we both know has gone to apply for asylum barely few days of arrival and this person is doing farely well in Nigeria. In fact, Nigerians apply for asylum right from airport once stamped in. grin grin

Why would people who has 5 years or more multiple entry visa apply for asylum? It's a different case if it were to be single entry.

The reason is this: many of them have blown their trumpet to colleagues, friends, relatives, community members, e.t.c. that they are now "RELOCATING" to Canada. Imagine saying you are relocating to Canada on a VISIT VISA, when you don't know what will await you. It's a different case if you are going via study, work or pr route. Some even sold their properties to buy air ticket and use the rest as pocket money. So the shame of people seeing them back home after shouting their ((relocation)) wouldn't let them go back again. Some don't even have any properties to depend on when they return because they have sold all. sad

This is what I do tell people. Don't sell your house or landed properties because of VISIT VISA. It's a terrible risk. Houses and land appreciate speedily in Nigeria. Don't force your family members or carjole them to sell your parents house or land because of VISIT VISA.
Imagine selling your house for 30M because of visit visa. How many years would you work as a visitor for you to gain back your 30M. Funny enough, this money should be joint ownership for some family, and because you carjoled them, they gave you a larger % out of love with the hope of seeking greener pasture, but they never knew you gamble with their own share of inheritance. grin

I do advise people, if you got a visit visa and you have a stable job, try and look for a way (if it is possible) to ensure you secure it for about 3-4 months (even if it is without pay). Lias with your boss, if possible. If you have your own functional business, don't close it down. Keep it running if possible. Set CCTV everywhere and keep a trustworthy person there. Let them know there's camera watching them everywhere. You can monitor anything from your phone now. Then use the 3-4 months you are in Canada to spy. Use it to make connection if possible, and pray to God for divine connection. You have many years of multiple entry visa at your disposal if the first time didn't work out. But the problem with our people is IMPATIENCE. They can't wait for beans to be done, yet they want to eat beans.

I wish everyone waiting for ppr a successful approval in Jesus name
Amen

Very very best advice so far.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Joeblackdedon(f): 11:42am On Jan 27
[quote author=Joeblackdedon post=128148386][/quote] best advice so far.amen to all our prayers.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kennyg290: 12:41pm On Jan 27
slimmsyyetty:
Nigeria dominated the highest applicants from Africa continent for asylum. Now they might be very strict in issuance of visitor visa from Nigeria. They did free visa promo in 2023 and almost 3000 Nigerians refused to come back through asylum. That's JAPA abuse!!! grin grin

It's not Nigerians fault,they told us that we can convert VV to WP with LMIA and many go for that not until when people started landing and found out the difficulties in finding Jobs. Air ticket to Cana no b small money to come back,but truly many didn't plan well
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eriokanmi: 1:38pm On Jan 27
Kennyg290:

It's not Nigerians fault,they told us that we can convert VV to WP with LMIA and many go for that not until when people started landing and found out the difficulties in finding Jobs. Air ticket to Cana no b small money to come back,but truly many didn't plan well

You can say the emboldened again. I don't like discouraging people..they'd think you're an EOP. Let them go and see things themselves. Canada really messed up by not being able to prepare well in advance for the surge. Even those with job permit aren't seeing the job they desire. They need to address this asap. Go to Canada, come back and apply for your PR, that's the fastest route. Asylum seeking no dey click anymore cos they're wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Doraehi(f): 1:54pm On Jan 27
Hello everybody. Recently I've been so confused especially because of my academics.

Last year, after completing WAEC and NECO, my mom and I were talking about schooling abroad and we decided that I should make some research with my phone. This research started November 2023. After making my research for about 2 months, to understand the educational system in some countries like US, UK, Canada, the Caribbean and Australia, I finally came to a conclusion in January that I wanted to school in Canada so I did further research on Canadian Universities and finally decided and picked University of Manitoba. And then did further research on how to get a Canadian Study permit. (After going through alot of things I saw on the IRCC website, I finally understood, at least to an extent).

So I discussed with my parents about everything and what the whole process entails: from gaining admission into a DLI and applying for the Study permit, I told them the tuition was about $23,000 estimate and that I needed at least $20,630 as proof of funds. And after hearing that, they said it was ALOT of money. My dad told me to calculate everything I needed to get there and get back to him. After doing the whole calculation with my mom, I concluded that 60M Naira would be enough for the tuition and other fees, POF, accomodation, flight and others. Meanwhile, I had already submitted my application (did it myself), it was just my application fee left. We didn't want to pay the $120 application fee yet until we were sure that we would do the whole process.

I discussed with my parents and they said it was alot but they could try to get it. I honestly believe that studying abroad is not a do or die affair but is there any harm in trying? We could try, maybe it would turn out to be one of the best decisions for me and my family. If not, I already have back-up plans (I registered for JAMB) Other than that, my parents have always wanted to sponsor me to a school overseas (I'm the first child so yeah they've always wanted it).

They could get the money but I wanted to apply for September intake 2024 (because it's obviously the best intake) and I think it's a very short time interval because I should have drawn a study plan at least 2 years before I wanted to leave. I feel like if I rush things, my visa could get denied and it would just be a wastage of time and money.

I'm just 16 years old, I'll be 17 by 16th of June, 2024. And I don't really want to waste time in my education because the clock is ticking. So I don't know, should I just wait till next year, September 2025 or do you think I should go ahead with the process this year. I need honest opinions because it would be really useful. Alot of you are pretty much experienced than I and my parents are, so your advice would be really helpful.

Also, if you know any way I could be able to get proof of funds and tuition (it could be through a loan) and get visa approval, please share.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by slimmsyyetty: 2:12pm On Jan 27
After showing a convincing fact to the satisfaction of the VO that you have strong economic, home and financial ties, you said air Canada no be small money grin

The issue is Nigeria has history of abusing opportunities in Africa continent. Many of the almost 3000 asylum seekers for 2023 are doing fairly well in Nigeria.

Some asylum seekers has 10 years multiple entry visa and with wisdom and patience, they can get a better pathway. But no, Nigerians want quick quick and sharp sharp opportunities, thereby, affecting other citizens and making things difficult to those coming behind.

Now, what about the case of almost 2000 asylum seekers that were rejected? The home they are running from is where they would be coming back but with IMPLICATIONS- Deportation, whereas they had the opportunity of going and coming in the nearest future with multiple entry visa they had with them initially.

Those that have history of going to the US and coming back have 95% of getting Canada visa on a platter of gold (with right documentation). You will see them receiving approvals within 2 weeks of application because of what Canada Government saw as "INTEGRITY ". Now someone deported from the US for visa violation MAY NOT RECEIVE Canada visa EASILY

I do advise people before you carry out any action, weigh the consequences to the benefits. If you apply for asylum and it was not accepted, it will lead to deportation and most likely have an effect with your application to other western embassies and you will lose your multiple entry visa of many years on your passport, too.

But if you maintain your visa status, you can still come back in the nearest future and it can boost your chances of getting approved easily to other western embassies.

I am not against anyone's choice. But sometimes the bible says...."Above all wisdom is the principal thing". If the consequences of your actions will outweigh the benefits, don't try it

Kennyg290:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dafeoroyo: 4:14pm On Jan 27
Backlock plenty for Visitor Visa

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 5:20pm On Jan 27
slimmsyyetty:
After showing a convincing fact to the satisfaction of the VO that you have strong economic, home and financial ties, you said air Canada no be small money grin

The issue is Nigeria has history of abusing opportunities in Africa continent. Many of the almost 3000 asylum seekers for 2023 are doing fairly well in Nigeria.

Some asylum seekers has 10 years multiple entry visa and with wisdom and patience, they can get a better pathway. But no, Nigerians want quick quick and sharp sharp opportunities, thereby, affecting other citizens and making things difficult to those coming behind.

Now, what about the case of almost 2000 asylum seekers that were rejected? The home they are running from is where they would be coming back but with IMPLICATIONS- Deportation, whereas they had the opportunity of going and coming in the nearest future with multiple entry visa they had with them initially.

Those that have history of going to the US and coming back have 95% of getting Canada visa on a platter of gold (with right documentation). You will see them receiving approvals within 2 weeks of application because of what Canada Government saw as "INTEGRITY ". Now someone deported from the US for visa violation MAY NOT RECEIVE Canada visa EASILY

I do advise people before you carry out any action, weigh the consequences to the benefits. If you apply for asylum and it was not accepted, it will lead to deportation and most likely have an effect with your application to other western embassies and you will lose your multiple entry visa of many years on your passport, too.

But if you maintain your visa status, you can still come back in the nearest future and it can boost your chances of getting approved easily to other western embassies.

I am not against anyone's choice. But sometimes the bible says...."Above all wisdom is the principal thing". If the consequences of your actions will outweigh the benefits, don't try it

@bolded... We shouted and adviced people about this but some of them here keep calling us bad belle.

It's now up to them to face their foolishness.

It's just sad that they ruin the pathway for the genuine traveller 😞
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ajalalomo: 8:48pm On Jan 27
Doraehi:
Also, if you know any way I could be able to get proof of funds and tuition (it could be through a loan) and get visa approval, please share.

I see that you're asking for help on how to get proof of a fund or loan for education.

If your parents are not financially capable of financing your education abroad, why would you or would your parents want to put themselves in debt?

If you need a loan to finance a 4-year education degree in Canada, then your best bet is to study here in Nigeria, loan-free.

Or you can look at European countries where education is free for all or schools with cheap tuition that costs less than $4000 a year.

You can travel to any other country after completing your education.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hammed71(m): 12:39am On Jan 28
oluayebenz:

@bolded... We shouted and adviced people about this but some of them here keep calling us bad belle.

It's now up to them to face their foolishness.

It's just sad that they ruin the pathway for the genuine traveller 😞
omo Canada don cast

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Taal17: 4:22am On Jan 28
Doraehi:
Hello everybody. Recently I've been so confused especially because of my academics.

Last year, after completing WAEC and NECO, my mom and I were talking about schooling abroad and we decided that I should make some research with my phone. This research started November 2023. After making my research for about 2 months, to understand the educational system in some countries like US, UK, Canada, the Caribbean and Australia, I finally came to a conclusion in January that I wanted to school in Canada so I did further research on Canadian Universities and finally decided and picked University of Manitoba. And then did further research on how to get a Canadian Study permit. (After going through alot of things I saw on the IRCC website, I finally understood, at least to an extent).

So I discussed with my parents about everything and what the whole process entails: from gaining admission into a DLI and applying for the Study permit, I told them the tuition was about $23,000 estimate and that I needed at least $20,630 as proof of funds. And after hearing that, they said it was ALOT of money. My dad told me to calculate everything I needed to get there and get back to him. After doing the whole calculation with my mom, I concluded that 60M Naira would be enough for the tuition and other fees, POF, accomodation, flight and others. Meanwhile, I had already submitted my application (did it myself), it was just my application fee left. We didn't want to pay the $120 application fee yet until we were sure that we would do the whole process.

I discussed with my parents and they said it was alot but they could try to get it. I honestly believe that studying abroad is not a do or die affair but is there any harm in trying? We could try, maybe it would turn out to be one of the best decisions for me and my family. If not, I already have back-up plans (I registered for JAMB) Other than that, my parents have always wanted to sponsor me to a school overseas (I'm the first child so yeah they've always wanted it).

They could get the money but I wanted to apply for September intake 2024 (because it's obviously the best intake) and I think it's a very short time interval because I should have drawn a study plan at least 2 years before I wanted to leave. I feel like if I rush things, my visa could get denied and it would just be a wastage of time and money.

I'm just 16 years old, I'll be 17 by 16th of June, 2024. And I don't really want to waste time in my education because the clock is ticking. So I don't know, should I just wait till next year, September 2025 or do you think I should go ahead with the process this year. I need honest opinions because it would be really useful. Alot of you are pretty much experienced than I and my parents are, so your advice would be really helpful.

Hi

I think you have done well in researching and finding schools on your own- first I think you would find better responses on the Canada study visa thread or better still the Living in Canada thread. Secondly it is a significant cost for a 4yr degree, so it would be tough to expect your parents to have 60m for 4yr course, Finanancial circumstances can change and you are young it would be unfair for you to be stranded so please dont think of loan Many older than you are stranded with just 2yr Masters. My advice...also consider other countries with lower school costs or more opportunities for funding like scholarships no matter how small. All the best!
If you were

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by useni4james: 11:14am On Jan 28
JMG12:
Yes, you can be given 10yrs visiting visa, it is called multiple entry which means you don't need to reapply for visa again, but it is the decision of the border officer to give you the time to stay the country, he/she can give you 3months or 2weeks, which means despite a visa of 10yrs you are given 2 weeks or 3 months to stay in the country, and come back again if you feel like it.
Hello House
Please kindly assist me on samples of invitation letter. I really need your assistance @ JMG12 @ kennyg290 , orjohn24, and Ahsirioluwa. Kindly assist a brother. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 4:18pm On Jan 28
useni4james:

Hello House
Please kindly assist me on samples of invitation letter. I really need your assistance @ JMG12 @ kennyg290 , orjohn24, and Ahsirioluwa. Kindly assist a brother. Thanks

Are you a canadian resident or student? Or you in nigeria expecting invitation from canada to suport ur tourist application?

But if u on asylum seeker or an asylum seeker invite you..it 99% rejection so becareful!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by nkem2023: 5:19pm On Jan 28
..processing time now 140days applying from Nigeria.
Also take note of the additional conjunctures by IRCC

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by useni4james: 5:50pm On Jan 28
orjohn24:

Are you a canadian resident or student? Or you in nigeria expecting invitation from canada to suport ur tourist application?

But if u on asylum seeker or an asylum seeker invite you..it 99% rejection so becareful!

Nigerian resident expecting invitation from Canadian citizen.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 9:15pm On Jan 28
useni4james:

Nigerian resident expecting invitation from Canadian citizen.

Tell the Canadian to write a simple letter with his name and full address, indicating his invitation you as a friend or family member (brother, sister, uncle, etc.) To visit canada for maybe 7 days And providing accommodation include a copy of his ID like a passport or driving license..then tax return or bank account, or pay slip, if he or she is paying for the trip .
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sanima770: 12:24am On Jan 29
useni4james:

Hello House

oga,letter is not big deal as it was explain earlier to you ... tell the person inviting to write in this way ..it a sample

[Your Full Name]
[Your Full Address]
[City, Province, Postal Code]
[Email Address]
[Phone Number]
[Date]

Subject: Invitation Letter for Visitor Visa

Dear Sir/Madam,

I invite [Friend/Family Member's Full Name] to visit me in Canada for 7 days. As [your relationship], [he/she] will be my guest, and I will provide accommodation.

Enclosed are supporting documents:

Copy of my [passport/driving license]
Recent tax return
Bank statements
Pay slips

I assure you of [Friend/Family Member's Full Name]'s adherence to all visa conditions.

Thank you for considering this application.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Full Name]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dalamilove: 1:34am On Jan 29
Good day, please i am planning to travel to canada by june, please can anyone advise on the cheapest flight i can book and what airline i wouldnt be neesing transit visa for...

Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Pamda1234: 1:45pm On Jan 29
Doraehi:

My advice is, if you really want a foreign education, based on your financial situation, research about Europe, there are free tuitions for international students depending on the eu country and even if you have to pay tuition, it wouldn't be to the point of taking out a huge loan (which is a huge risk considering the world economy right now). It's up to you to choose between taking out a loan (which international loans are not mostly present for Nigerians) or you research about Europe, East Asia (japan, s korea, china etc), Noth Anerica (Mexico/Carribeans) etc or you school here and then do masters later. Due to your age, you want to choose a safe country which is paramount as the world is not all rosy. Ukraine had cheap schools but I'm sure you know it's a battleground rn, Russia is also a good country but we don't know what's going to happen pending this war, Belarus, Poland, etc all border the fighting ground so not exactly feasible pending this war. Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Netherlands, Greece, Lithuania etc are all feasible countries in Europe including UK, and Scotland.

I'll advise you to make up your mind quick so as not to waste your years.
I wish you the best!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by EverblazingTee: 10:10pm On Jan 29
Hi everyone, please what is the fund requirement for Canada visit/tourist visa? I'll appreciate any help in the right direction.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by aderemi166: 11:05pm On Jan 29
If the amount you intend to spend for your trip is 4000 CAD, then, it’s advisable to have like N8m+ in your savings account.

Don’t forget to declare and explain any lump sum showing on your POF statement.

EverblazingTee:
Hi everyone, please what is the fund requirement for Canada visit/tourist visa? I'll appreciate any help in the right direction.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 12:21am On Jan 30
EverblazingTee:

The fund requirement is that you must provide evidence that you have enough funds to pay for your stay in Canada.

To support your claim, you can provide documents from your financial institution, such as your bank statements or bank balance confirmation letter.

You should also try to include pay stubs and employment confirmation letters that detail your salary and employment in here in Nigeria.

If your host will be paying for your visit to Canada, he or she must provide a letter as well as proof to show that he or she will accommodate you and have funds available to support you while you are in Canada.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 2:35am On Jan 30
dalamilove:
Good day, please i am planning to travel to canada by june, please can anyone advise on the cheapest flight i can book and what airline i wouldnt be neesing transit visa for...

Thank you

Try www.skyscanner.com.

You can use it to book or compare prices.

*Make sure you read the fine print before buying a plane ticket online.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by EverblazingTee: 7:14am On Jan 30
Thank you so much for your advice. I'll keep this in mind.
aderemi166:
If the amount you intend to spend for your trip is 4000 CAD, then, it’s advisable to have like N8m+ in your savings account.

Don’t forget to declare and explain any lump sum showing on your POF statement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (1110) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.