Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2322906 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (1101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 1miccza: 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
euromoney:

normally no interview is required. However, in certain circumstances they may call you for an interview. Your TRV is issued until the expiry of your passport,but how long you are actually allowed to remain in Canada will be decided by the CBSA officer at the port of entry.

How then do I proceed, I have already registered for the three workshops...
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by fomatt(f): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2018
please, I would like the gurus to answer these questions for me.
1. how much is Canada visa fee(tourist visa) now

2.Are we going to pay for biometric

3.Is there any payment for travel insurance for myself and my hubby?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kelvinarsenal: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2018
For your first question visa fee is 100cad$ Question 2 Every applicant for TRV which include visitors visa tourist visa and students visa must have biometrics before they admisible to Canada fee is 85cad$!No 3 I don't know!
fomatt:
please, I would like the gurus to answer these questions for me.
1. how much is Canada visa fee(tourist visa) now

2.Are we going to pay for biometric

3.Is there any payment for travel insurance for myself and my hubby?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by fomatt(f): 12:18am On Aug 14, 2018
Kelvinarsenal:
For your first question visa fee is 100cad$ Question 2 Every applicant for TRV which include visitors visa tourist visa and students visa must have biometrics before they admisible to Canada fee is 85cad$!No 3 I don't know!

Thanks. I appreciate.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by nattyvino84: 3:38am On Aug 14, 2018
Please how can I apply for GCMS. ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Sirtenburg(m): 8:56am On Aug 14, 2018
nattyvino84:
Please how can I apply for GCMS. ?

5CAD, that's if you have anyone in the state to help u request for it. I requested mine through an online agent (not Nigerian agent) for 15cad, I guess around 8500 in naira, that was last year though
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by opomulero(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
Good afternoon Naialanders,

i wanted to apply for trv (family app), how will i go about it, i cant find where to fill my wife info.

am i going to fill two diferent online forms and pay separately.

just ut me through.

thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
opomulero:
Good afternoon Naialanders,

i wanted to apply for trv (family app), how will i go about it, i cant find where to fill my wife info.

am i going to fill two diferent online forms and pay separately.

just ut me through.

thanks

As part of the process las las, yes to both questions....

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by opomulero(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
i cant understand?

kindly exolain

thanks
OmoBendel24:

As part of the process las las, yes to both questions....
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
opomulero:
i cant understand?

kindly exolain

thanks

Everyone you are applying for, including yourself will have to pay that $100 visa fee even if a baby sef.... Then a checklist will be created by and for you the principal applicant using the "eligibility check" tool, under the checklist generated at the end of the question and answer parts, you will find you have to fill a form for each applicant, to be uploaded in the appropriate sections.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kelvinarsenal: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2018
Still waiting for TRV approval over 3months now @Ivy500,Jahprov,adefreshguy and GG4real any update on your TRV application?I wish everyone waiting a success IJN! It shall end in praise for all of us!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Heledy(m): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2018
Please house.. if your application status is showing approved
does that means your visa has been approved by Canada.
Kindly let me know.

Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Sirtenburg(m): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2018
Heledy:
Please house.. if your application status is showing approved
does that means your visa has been approved by Canada.
Kindly let me know.

Thanks
If it's online, that's Yes
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by nattyvino84: 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ok brother. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Heledy(m): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
Sirtenburg:

If it's online, that's Yes

I checked it online and the status showing approved
Though I used paper route then link it online.
Anyway let me go to their office and get my passport to know the final saying.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Sirtenburg(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
Heledy:

I checked it online and the status showing approved
Though I used paper route then link it online.
Anyway let me go to their office and get my passport to know the final saying.

congrats
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jpepper: 2:21am On Aug 16, 2018
Kelvinarsenal:
Congratulations!Are u telling us your application got approved within 2 weeks! Wow super fast!

Hi, has your mum's passport been sent back? IF yes please how long did it take before you were notified to pick up her passport?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ebugatti: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2018
Hi all,
Please quick one. If you get rejected a tourist visa application after two months and you want to reapply just immediately. Do you have to fill out the form again or you can just add the documents sent before plus supporting documents with respect to the concerns raised by the VO

Appreciate your response.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Heledy(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
Finally it was approved 2023
Just collected it

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Sirtenburg(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
Heledy:
Just collected it

have already congratulated you.. share your documents u used, congrats once again
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Heledy(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
Sirtenburg:

have already congratulated you.. share your documents u used, congrats once again
Docs used
1. Conference invitation paid for
2. 2 land properties
3.statement of account(personal) balance of 4m
4.marriage cerificate
5.and vfs docs
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Sirtenburg(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
Heledy:
Docs used 1. Conference invitation paid for 2. 2 land properties 3.statement of account(personal) balance of 4m 4.marriage cerificate 5.and vfs docs

✈ safe sir
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by smallz001: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Heledy:
Just collected it

Congratulations. When did you submit?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Heledy(m): 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
smallz001:

Congratulations. When did you submit?
June28,2018
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jeffchulo: 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
please house i want to apply for canada visit visa for me and my wife,i need help with the forms and process to apply,PLEASE HELP A BROTHER
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Israelrussel(m): 7:11am On Aug 17, 2018
Good morning house

I need all the info I can get about applying for tourist visa for Xmas period for myself, my wife and three kids, though would be leaving two kids behind as ties.
What documents can I submit to back it up?
What visa type do I apply for?
Do I have to book hotel to show where I will be visiting?

Just put me through... Help a brother. Pls reply me ASAP
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Heledy(m): 8:12am On Aug 17, 2018
Please I need a good and cheap airline to Canada
Travel date 09/09/2018
I was trying some airlines and I was told I need USA and schengen visa to board such airlines
Please kindly help
Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Naajjii: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2018
Heledy:
Please I need a good and cheap airline to Canada
Travel date 09/09/2018
I was trying some airlines and I was told I need USA and schengen visa to board such airlines
Please kindly help
Thanks

Check Turkish airline, Ethiopia and Egypt air.

Was your visa processed in Lagos or Nairobi?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Heledy(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2018
Naajjii:

Check Turkish airline, Ethiopia and Egypt air.

Is your visa processed in Lagos or Nairobi?
Nairobi.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kuffour1267: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2018
Sent you pm.. Please response

Heledy:

Nairobi.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Heledy(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2018
Kuffour1267:
Sent you pm.. Please response
The email in my profile is not valid anymore
Send me your email and I will send you a message

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Israelrussel(m): 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=Israelrussel post=70350437]Good morning house

I need all the info I can get about applying for tourist visa for Xmas period for myself, my wife and three kids, though would be leaving two kids behind as ties.
What documents can I submit to back it up?
What visa type do I apply for?
Do I have to book hotel to show where I will be visiting?

Just put me through... Help a brother. Pls reply me ASAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (1101) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Ashirioluwa, Infiosa and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.