Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2328534 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (1103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by FYsol: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
Thanks

abbyode:
No, you have to submit with the passport you applied with(As far as I know). Canada will give you visa till expiry date of your passport and not beyond.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Menakay(m): 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
FYsol:
Good day,

I applied since March 28 and I got request for passport yesterday. I have roughly a year left on my passport. Since Canada grants length of passport validity. My question is Can I get a new passport for the submission?
The validity of ur visa has already been issued, check ur account online u ll see the duration of d visa that was approved
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
can u share your transcript for other to learn thanks

FYsol:
Good day,

I applied since March 28 and I got request for passport yesterday. I have roughly a year left on my passport. Since Canada grants length of passport validity. My question is Can I get a new passport for the submission?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by FYsol: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
I applied with my wife and 2 children in January. We were all refused after 3 weeks. I then applied again alone

pufframmy:
can u share your transcript for other to learn thanks

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
alright thanks bro

FYsol:
I applied with my wife and 2 children in January. We were all refused after 3 weeks. I then applied again alone

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by granmurdafucker(f): 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
FYsol:

Sweet! Congratulations, please can you list the documents you submitted with your application. Cheers

[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by FYsol: 12:19am On Jul 17, 2019
1. Business statement of account
2. Personal statement of account
3. Incorporation documents
4. Exchange of emails with proposed business partner (It is an exploratory visit)
5. Property papers with pictures
6. Family pictures
7. Cover letter

I have travelled to U.S twice and S.A twice (Both visas expired). I also stated past refused visa.

granmurdafucker:

Sweet! Congratulations, please can you list the documents you submitted with your application. Cheers

[color=#770077][/color]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by granmurdafucker(f): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2019
FYsol:
4. Exchange of emails with proposed business partner (It is an exploratory visit)
6. Family pictures
7. Cover letter

I have travelled to U.S twice and S.A twice (Both visas expired). I also stated past refused visa.

Wow, all good! Congrat
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Otokini01: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Good evening all I am new here, please i want to know the process of someone intending to give birth in Canada. Should I apply as a visitor or state the intended reason. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Candybright: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
FYsol:
6. Family pictures
7. Cover letter

Did you submit tax clearance for your business?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Candybright: 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
Otokini01:
Good evening all I am new here, please i want to know the process of someone intending to give birth in Canada. Should I apply as a visitor or state the intended reason. Thanks
There's a thread for Giving birth in Canada. Just search and you'll see it. But you have to indicate you want to give birth
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by FYsol: 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
No

Candybright:

Did you submit tax clearance for your business?

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
Plz where can I get my yellow fever vaccination card in Delta State?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oriazowan: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2019
Approval Alert!!!!!
I just got an update from cic and my mum’s visa application has been approved!!!

Coming back to share my timeline.

9 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
WE Waiting
oriazowan:
Approval Alert!!!!!
I just got an update from cic and my mum’s visa application has been approved!!!

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 19CannyMum: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
oriazowan:
Approval Alert!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Hopefully I'm next grin

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SimpleDimples: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
oriazowan:
Approval Alert!!!!!

Congratulations

I tap into your testimony
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by NothingDoMe: 7:46am On Jul 20, 2019
oriazowan:
Approval Alert!!!!!

Congrats! Looking forward to your timeline to see if you got any ghost update.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jone1st: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2019
oriazowan: congrats !!!! we are anxiously waiting for update pls
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pointednose: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Please how long does it now take to get update for Eligibility review?

Thank you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
how long have u submitted your application ?
pointednose:
Please how long does it now take to get update for Eligibility review?

Thank you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by presidentpikin: 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hello All
After 4 months of submission of my Visa application I was refused based on 1) Travel History as I have not traveled out of the country before.
2) The purpose of travel as the program that I was being invited had elapsed since the month ofJune 2019... I was advised to reapply when my situation changes
Please I will need a professional advice on next step to take....
How soon can I reaaply again as the same program is coming up by November 2019?
How can I treat the issue of travel History? please house I will really appreciate your sincere opinions.Thank you so much and God bless...
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
presidentpikin:
Hello All
After 4 months of submission of my Visa application I was refused based on 1) Travel History as I have not traveled out of the country before.
2) The purpose of travel as the program that I was being invited had elapsed since the month ofJune 2019... I was advised to reapply when my situation changes
How can I treat the issue of travel History? please house I will really appreciate your sincere opinions.Thank you so much and God bless...

Sorry about the denial

State the documents submitted and the gurus will be glad to assist
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Menakay(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
presidentpikin:
Hello All
Apply for your GCMS note first, to know the real reason your were refused.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by presidentpikin: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Menakay:

Apply for your GCMS note first, to know the real reasom your were refused.
Thank you... I will do that asap
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by presidentpikin: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=oluayebenz post=80487674]

Sorry about the denial

State the documents submitted and the gurus will be glad to assist
Documents submitted
Employment letter with leave approval and company I'd card
6 Months statement of account with a balance of 3million
Marriage certificate
Building approval plan
Letter of invitation from Canadian training institute that includes accommodation and feeding for the period of 1week
Reservation of Air tickets
Payslip for 6months
Virgin passport as I have never travel out of Nigeria.
It's an online application that was submitted on the 10th of April 2019 with fingerprint captured the same day....
Denied on 15th of July 2019 based on Travel History and Purpose of travel...
I had my first degree in computer science but I am into business development and sales operations.
Thank you so much

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
@presidentpikin
Your documents is fine Canadian hardly grant Virgin passport even South africa is fine..... Try Uk or Europe and reapply

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Desboygok: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=presidentpikin post=80489177][/quote]

If I may ask, what is the nature of the training you are going for and if it will affect your present business positively?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=presidentpikin post=80489177][/quote]

You have a very good profile.....
Canadian embassy hardly issue visa on virgin Nigerian passport

Build your travel history, travel to any European country and reapply

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmyirab(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hello people, I have a friend that will be in the US in a few weeks, but he wants to come to Canada on a visiting visa. How does he go about applying for it?
Please help
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
Emmyirab:
Hello people, I have a friend that will be in the US in a few weeks, but he wants to come to Canada on a visiting visa. How does he go about applying for it?
Please help
Applying for Canadian visa.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (1103) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Kelvinarsenal, Levels1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.