Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2329430 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (1104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Any Update August applications
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by geotherm: 5:39am On Oct 22, 2019
Eligibility review started for my sister. Applied 21st August biometrics 22nd Online

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lionlee216(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Applied August 21st online, Biometrics 26th.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ruggedly: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
It’s 18 days today and I’m yet to get any notification about my passport so I am heading to vac to check if my passport is there by any chance cos someone told me her passport was at vfs but she never got any update and after picking up her passport she got the message her passport was ready for picking up mean while she picked up 2 days earlier so let me give this a try and I’ll update
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by specrealq: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Eligibility started, submitted 22 August.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
@Ruggedly
You can vist vfs you may get luck all the eligibility and awaiting good News is coming
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Angie32: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hey guys what’s happening today
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Angie32: 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
Oh great! Did the eligibility review start today?
specrealq:
Eligibility started, submitted 22 August.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lionlee216(m): 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
For visit Visa, what is the next update after "eligibility started" and how long does it take?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by geotherm: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Started yesterday
Angie32:
Oh great! Did the eligibility review start today?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ruggedly: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Guys I promised I was gonna update so I just picked up my passport . Apparently my passport arrived with the ups while I was at the vfs office and my visa is till 2022, multiple entry , visitors visa . Thank God and I pray you all waiting will get good news . Amen

12 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kk2003: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
Congrats , How many days?

Ruggedly:
Guys I promised I was gonna update so I just picked up my passport . Apparently my passport arrived with the ups while I was at the vfs office and my visa is till 2022, multiple entry , visitors visa . Thank God and I pray you all waiting will get good news . Amen
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kkokoma: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ruggedly:

Congrats!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
@Ruggedly
Wow I told u to go today and u get the luck pls share the documents.....
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lionlee216(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
lionlee216:
For visit Visa, what is the next update after "eligibility started" and how long does it take?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
@lionlee216
Soon be expecting your BVL and then PPR
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by muna3926: 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Good evening please I submitted my passport since Oct 4th I got a message dt my application has been processed and I got my tracking id but since den i have bin tryin to track my application it has bin showing No records found
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ruggedly: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hey guys here are the documents I submitted.

First of I have been to the US couple of times and to London more than once so I have some form of travel history even though I believe this visa thing is Gods Grace cos people will higher profile than me have been denied.

* Letter of introduction from the company cos I work with an entertainment company

*Cover letter from me ( I had to research before writing and gave them strong reasons why I don’t intend to stay in Canada after my visit cos I truthfully I don’t intend to stay.)

* Pictures of places I want to visit in Canada

*Bank Statement

* letter from the Bank

* My office ID card

* scanned copies of visa pages on my passport.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Laconiqqa: 12:59am On Oct 23, 2019
Hello gurus, I'll like to know how well conferences fly. I plan to attend the 8th international biotechnology conference in Toronto btwn 23-24 June 2020. I presently work in a private healthcare sector but my uncle will be the one to sponsor me. I plan to submit my application around April when I'll get an invitation for the conference.

Along with my documents, I plan to also submit a scanned copy of my I-20 for biotechnology PhD program in the US which I will start in Aug 2020(fully funded with monthly stipend), because by then, I wouldn't av applied for my US study visa yet. N.B: I've been previously denied US study visa (MSc program) because I used my dad's corporate account.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Enishit: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2019
Enishit:
Good day house I have been trying to track my passport sent on the 2nd oct through the tracking thingy on VFS but kept on saying no record found. Is there any other way I can do it? Pls kindly help thank you.

Good day house just to update got back my passport on the 15th via UPS so it took roughly 8 working days.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Laconiqqa: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2019
Any advice on this please...
Laconiqqa:
Hello gurus, I'll like to know how well conferences fly. I plan to attend the 8th international biotechnology conference in Toronto btwn 23-24 June 2020. I presently work in a private healthcare sector but my uncle will be the one to sponsor me. I plan to submit my application around April when I'll get an invitation for the conference.

Along with my documents, I plan to also submit a scanned copy of my I-20 for biotechnology PhD program in the US which I will start in Aug 2020(fully funded with monthly stipend), because by then, I wouldn't av applied for my US study visa yet. N.B: I've been previously denied US study visa (MSc program) because I used my dad's corporate account.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by cheapfone: 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
pls what number can i use to reach them to know my status, i did biometrics since August, not a word or email from them.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
@cheapfone

Nigeria application process is 73days
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by cheapfone: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
jj17cv:
@cheapfone

thanks a bunch
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by abbyode(m): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
jj17cv:
@cheapfone

Now 71 days as at today.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Angie32: 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
This guys? Any idea how long the eligibility reviews takes?
lionlee216:

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tessytessy(f): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2019
Your previous application for masters in the US might affect this application but you never can tell.

All the best.
Laconiqqa:
Any advice on this please...

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dozzy1809: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2019
Please I'm thinking of relocating to Canada with my wife and we're using a visiting visa please I need your candid advice
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Angie32: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2019
Guys , August updates please?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 11:54am On Oct 24, 2019
@Angie32
How is level of ur application August applicant will be answer probably starting from next week

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
dozzy1809:
Please I'm thinking of relocating to Canada with my wife and we're using a visiting visa please I need your candid advice
Why not applying for a legal residency together with your wife? So many immigration programs for relocating with your wife.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by muna3926: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
Pls someone should reply me I submitted my passport since Oct 4th and up till now it's still showing no record found,i cald they said it might be network issue,how would I know when my passport would be ready

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (1104) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: dubaiboy1, Milezwadup, williamszooh, IamR, Clapaudan, medus and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.