Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,304 members, 7,846,357 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2376167 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (1120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ditha(f): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
If you are using a representative, you will fill that form to grant them access to your file. Otherwise, leave it blank
Donbaba123:
Please which document is supposed to be uploaded here?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Toshod: 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
House help with this. I'm confused

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ikemummy(m): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sorry to hear about this. Did you apply using the new portal? How many weeks/months were you in Canada before you applied?

I will share my experience with you and hope it helps you. I had a similar experience. My spouse and infant daughter were refused the same day biometrics was done, we applied using GCKEY. As if IRCC refused the application upon submission and just waiting for the biometrics to be done before they post the rejection email. The reason for refusal was the same with yours except that ours dint include travel history.
Some persons said I got quick refusal because I applied within 5 weeks of landing in Canada, that I should have allowed more time.

I contacted the MP to find out more details from IRCC why my application was refused. One week after, I got a detailed response from them which I addressed in the next application. We reapplied since 9 November 2021. We reapplied using an RCIC consultant my supervisor recommended for me. I got a support letter from my supervisor as well. The consultant could not use the new portal because IRCC gives RCIC a different portal for their application. We are still waiting for a decision.

My advise is that you get a detailed feedback why it was refused and reaply.

Jxool:
Good morning everyone.

It’s my first time posting to visitor visa group for Canada.

Got approved recently for student visa amd am currently in Canada.

I applied for visiting visa for my wife and my two kids but got rejected same day biometric was done. It’s funny hey but they applying from South Africa as they South African citizens and they reside in South African also.

Reason for refusal

Based on travel history
Based on your family ties in Canada and your home country of residence
Based on your personal financial asset and financial status.

Please house anyone with good idea how to tackle this refusal?

Gurus in the house please guide me and I will really appreciate it.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Donbaba123: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
ditha:
If you are using a representative, you will that form to grant them access to your file. Otherwise, leave it blank

Okay �
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ikemummy(m): 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lol haha! Na true ooo

maziude:

Na so una go Dey block wey for people wey get genuine travel reasons.

So you know this pages are being monitored.

@justwise
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by EuniqueBabe: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
Madam hope no problem bayi, all you do is positing same video on comments without saying a word?

[quote author=EllaDim post=110176613][/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Teau: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lydylonge:
Hello nairalanders, Please can anyone enlighten me on what covid procedure to undergo before entering Canada. I just got my visiting visa to unite with my spouse.I am also traveling with a child.Before I book flight, Do we need to run any test, plan quarantine ahead?
Please note, I have fully vaccinated with one of Canada recognised vaccine.Kindly advise.
Thank you.

Also in this shoes, does one need to send a mail to inform them ahead.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Wales55: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hello Nairalander, I was just refused based on families ties and travel history (never traveled before). An RCIC agent was used thinking it would help as they have experience doing that

I want to go through the application myself now,Please has any one used an agent before that failed and applied by him or herself?
If yes,do I need any information on the past application from the agent?
Also how can the above reasons be tackled in next application as I do not have any property or asset in Nigeria expect my family (wife is a student in Canada expecting a baby in May)
Kindly help me with information,please
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by YinksXO: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hello,

I just opened my mail and all the notifications were there. BVL and PPR for myself and spouse and only PPR for my daughter as she's a minor (she didn't do biometrics).

I know in some cases, PPR comes a couple of days after BVL is received. You can send mails or use webform to ask for update on your decision. Wishing you the very best!

Annettevoke:
did you receive BVL( biometrics validation letter) and how long before PPR? PLS

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kurukuru: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
Yes, you need all those information from the agent. When did you apply?

Wales55:
Hello Nairalander, I was just refused based on families ties and travel history (never traveled before). An RCIC agent was used thinking it would help as they have experience doing that

I want to go through the application myself now,Please has any one used an agent before that failed and applied by him or herself?
Also how can the above reasons be tackled in next application as I do not have any property or asset in Nigeria expect my family (wife is a student in Canada expecting a baby in May)
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Wales55: 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kurukuru:
Yes, you need all those information from the agent. When did you apply?

What information please
This is the timeline
Application submitted: ,Dec 22nd 2021
Biometrics done: January 4th
Refusal: Feb 9th
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by deepwater(f): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
Wales55:

Did u mention you are expecting a baby in your application?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by afrobrown2000: 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
@ikemummy pls what was the reason the MP gave you ....was it explanatory or was it the normal default reasons
ikemummy:
Sorry to hear about this. Did you apply using the new portal? How many weeks/months were you in Canada before you applied?

I will share my experience with you and hope it helps you. I had a similar experience. My spouse and infant daughter were refused the same day biometrics was done, we applied using GCKEY. As if IRCC refused the application upon submission and just waiting for the biometrics to be done before they post the rejection email. The reason for refusal was the same with yours except that ours dint include travel history.
Some persons said I got quick refusal because I applied within 5 weeks of landing in Canada, that I should have allowed more time.

I contacted the MP to find out more details from IRCC why my application was refused. One week after, I got a detailed response from them which I addressed in the next application. We reapplied since 9 November 2021. We reapplied using an RCIC consultant my supervisor recommended for me. I got a support letter from my supervisor as well. The consultant could not use the new portal because IRCC gives RCIC a different portal for their application. We are still waiting for a decision.

My advise is that you get a detailed feedback why it was refused and reaply.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Wales55: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
deepwater:

Did u mention you are expecting a baby in your application?

Yes,she got a doctor's report showing her EDD
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ikemummy(m): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
The reason was explanatory/detailed.
afrobrown2000:
@ikemummy pls what was the reason the MP gave you ....was it explanatory or was it the normal default reasons
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ikemummy(m): 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sorry about this. Don't worry, it shall end in praise. Did the agent apply through the new portal? When was the application submitted?
Wales55:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Wales55: 1:59am On Feb 13, 2022
Wales55:

What information please
This is the timeline
Application submitted: ,Dec 22nd 2021
Biometrics done: January 4th
Refusal: Feb 9th
This is the timeline
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kennyliza: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2022
Good Morning Nairalanders, I would appreciate if someone can confirm if is legal to apply for 2 different visas-Visiting Visa and Study Visa for Canada at the same time. I went through the thread but couldn't find the answer to this question. The admission route is taking too long.
Thank you as I await a response
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by iskilayodele: 10:42am On Feb 13, 2022
Yes, you can. It's called 'dual intent'.

Don't panic, Canada visa is easy if you can accept Jesus as your lord and saviour. Good luck.

kennyliza:
Good Morning Nairalanders, I would appreciate if someone can confirm if is legal to apply for 2 different visas-Visiting Visa and Study Visa for Canada at the same time. I went through the thread but couldn't find the answer to this question. The admission route is taking too long.
Thank you as I await a response

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Chiall: 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
iskilayodele:

Don't panic, Canada visa is easy if you can accept Jesus as your lord and saviour. Good luck.

And what is the connection between accepting Jesus Christ and getting a visa? Nigerians sef!!!!!!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by RxOtunba: 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Did you apply via the new portal? Wen did u apply? Who are you going to visit? What do you do in Nigeria?
ami213:

Good morning!
My VV application got refused for same reason yesterday. Have you gotten any help regarding this? Kindly reach out to me Sis.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kennyliza: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
iskilayodele:

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Omobabalandlord: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hello Team
I got ppr on the 27th of January 2022
Sent my passport to Abuja VFS office via dhl.
I got an email with the tracking number from vfs on the 1st February 2022.
It’s been like 2 weeks and no email from vfs.
Should I be worried as anytime I keep tracking my passport, I get the message still in transit.
Any idea on the timeframe for passport submitted at Abuja office
Also any idea on how I can contact the Abuja VFs office
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ikemummy(m): 1:28am On Feb 14, 2022
Wow! congratulations. Please Did you apply via the new portal? Wen did u apply? Who are you going to visit? What do you do in Nigeria?
Omobabalandlord:
Hello Team
I got ppr on the 27th of January 2022
Sent my passport to Abuja VFS office via dhl.
I got an email with the tracking number from vfs on the 1st February 2022.
It’s been like 2 weeks and no email from vfs.
Should I be worried as anytime I keep tracking my passport, I get the message still in transit.
Any idea on the timeframe for passport submitted at Abuja office
Also any idea on how I can contact the Abuja VFs office
Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by YinksXO: 8:30am On Feb 14, 2022
Hello,

Did you get a response to this or how did you eventually submit their passports? Was it submitted together in one envelope or different envelope for each person? Also, did you use a 2-way courier service?

hereandnow65:
PPR for my parents!!!

First application submitted June 23, 2021
Resubmitted via the new portal Nov 03, 2021
PPR Dec 02, 2021

I have a quick question and I would appreciate any help I can get. Can their passports be transmitted using one big envelope or do we have to use two separate envelopes?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Omobabalandlord: 9:42am On Feb 14, 2022
ikemummy:
Wow! congratulations. Please Did you apply via the new portal? Wen did u apply? Who are you going to visit? What do you do in Nigeria?

Not at all I am PNP Outland
July 21 2021 aor

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Wiseadebiye: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
Please I need your help:

I almost finished my application on the new portal and visa payment was not successful. I re-logged in and 'Action' is showing as pending and I can not continue. Please how do I navigate and continue?

Visitor visa application February 10, 2022 57 February 14, 2022 Pending
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by larlar20: 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hello,

Please I would also like to be added to this group for AIPP route. Please Thanks. I am looking to apply for AIPP, but don't really know how to go about it or rather where to start.

etyno:
Thanks for your response.
I said what I said cos that's the information I I have
I am in a WhatsApp group of almost 100 person's on the AIPP route and I have seen only 1 inland applicant with 9 months timeline. Every other person are 6months or less.
Infact, one person got PR in just one month in December.
A friend got hers in Nov 2021 within 5months and she's the one who introduced me to AIPP Route.
All Outland applicants have been waiting for like forever though.

Stop making it sound like a lie cos cases are different like you said.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (1120) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: jarrot(m), abousanogo83 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.