Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2325942 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (1101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by letsfarmnigeria: 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
ijeshaprincess:

Okay. Thanks, but isn't that a bit strange!
I will forward those and see what happens.
With IRCC anything is possible with immigration matters
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by letsfarmnigeria: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
Donbaba123:
Nawa o since 2020 on hold portal i still fill another application on new portal, still getting this mail.

Are you saying this reply is from application of 2020
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Raymond2485:
Hello All, good day

PLEASE I NEED HELP ON THIS QUESTION IN THE APPLICATION

Give details of all your employment and activities for the past 10 years.

i HAVE ENTERED MY details FROM 2006 TO DATE BUT ITS STILL GIVING ME ERROR

1. Check to ensure their is no gap in the date range of your employment or volunteer work, if there is a gap in which you were not working, indicate and put unemployed. That should fix it.

2. You should only concern yourself for the past 10 years so you need to start from 2012.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
ijeshaprincess:

Hi,
Please I applied for visitor's Visa on the 21st of January. There has been no progress since and based on what I read on this thread started sending webform to IRCC and emails to Abuja, Nairobi and London. Well I sent another webform to IRCC this morning and got the response below but do not understand the bolded part of their request.
Am I supposed to submit documents that I uploaded during the application?. In the first webform I sent I informed them that I am currently in the UK on holiday and would like to submit my passport here and I attached the flight ticket indicating my use of the first leg and my return by end of June to Nigeria. Is that what they want me to send again? Am confused, someone should please advise me. Thanks.

Hi,

You have earlier sent an e-mail / reminder to IRCC that triggered this response. You must have sent some documents to them in that e-mail.

They want you to raise a webform and resend your request/enquiries to them re-attaching those documents (i.e the flight ticket you mentioned etc.) you sent to them. They are not referring to all the documents you submitted in your application.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
EmjaySimon:

Can a pregnant woman take the vaccine?
Is it advisable?

Yes, COVID 19 Vaccine is safe in pregnancy
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Harjeehbaday(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
ijeshaprincess:

Hi,
Please I applied for visitor's Visa on the 21st of January. There has been no progress since and based on what I read on this thread started sending webform to IRCC and emails to Abuja, Nairobi and London. Well I sent another webform to IRCC this morning and got the response below but do not understand the bolded part of their request.
Am I supposed to submit documents that I uploaded during the application?. In the first webform I sent I informed them that I am currently in the UK on holiday and would like to submit my passport here and I attached the flight ticket indicating my use of the first leg and my return by end of June to Nigeria. Is that what they want me to send again? Am confused, someone should please advise me. Thanks.

My mother-in-law got the same message. I am still confused as to how to respond to them.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by EmjaySimon: 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Blessed451:

Yes, COVID 19 Vaccine is safe in pregnancy
If babies from 0-18 years can’t take the Covid vaccine how come pregnant woman that has a small baby inside her can take the vaccine?
Because anything the mother takes the baby inside her takes it too.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
EmjaySimon:

If babies from 0-18 years can’t take the Covid vaccine how come pregnant woman that has a small baby inside her can take the vaccine?
Because anything the mother takes the baby inside her takes it too.

https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/WHO-2019-nCoV-FAQ-Pregnancy-Vaccines-2022.1
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ikemummy(m): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Yes, this is how I also interpret the message.

olasubomy:

Hi,

You have earlier sent an e-mail / reminder to IRCC that triggered this response. You must have sent some documents to them in that e-mail.

They want you to raise a webform and resend your request/enquiries to them re-attaching those documents (i.e the flight ticket you mentioned etc.) you sent to them. They are not referring to all the documents you submitted in your application.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Karmora(f): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
Good evening house ,
Please am worried and also troubled I would sincerely appreciate all professional advise I can get from this family.

I applied for my Canada visit visa on October 8th 2021 and did my biometrics on October 13Th 2021. All my documents where complete and updated and until now I haven’t gotten a reply from them .

Now my problem is.
1) time is running as it is already 8months .
2) my passport expires in September 2022
3) my office issued a leave letter to me as reason for travel and it expired in May 2022.

My question please
1) am on a renewal process for my passport for 10years , should I renew and update the new passport?
2) what’s my chances of still getting this visit visa .
3) is it advisable I write them ? And if yes please what are the emails and format.
4) I just got married in May 2022 should I also update that information?
5) after when can I reapply if needed ?

Please I would reply appreciate your guidance.
Thanks �
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jogojogo: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
I guess you applied on the old portal..if yes, please on the new portal with your updated documents
Karmora:
Good evening house ,
Please am worried and also troubled I would sincerely appreciate all professional advise I can get from this family.

I applied for my Canada visit visa on October 8th 2021 and did my biometrics on October 13Th 2021. All my documents where complete and updated and until now I haven’t gotten a reply from them .

Now my problem is.
1) time is running as it is already 8months .
2) my passport expires in September 2022
3) my office issued a leave letter to me as reason for travel and it expired in May 2022.

My question please
1) am on a renewal process for my passport for 10years , should I renew and update the new passport?
2) what’s my chances of still getting this visit visa .
3) is it advisable I write them ? And if yes please what are the emails and format.
4) I just got married in May 2022 should I also update that information?
5) after when can I reapply if needed ?

Please I would reply appreciate your guidance.
Thanks �
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Iffylove: 12:30am On Jun 02, 2022
Hello everyone,
how long does it take for someone to receive ppr after submission of a visit visa on the new portal?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 1:07am On Jun 02, 2022
Iffylove:
Hello everyone,
how long does it take for someone to receive ppr after submission of a visit visa on the new portal?

It all depends on the nature of the application and the purpose of the visit. No one can tell the duration of time before the decision comes.

Your follow-up with IRCC through web forms and emails and how you can convince them in these follow-up emails might help reduce the processing time for you depending on the travel intent.

I understand the anxiety.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Iffylove: 1:13am On Jun 02, 2022
Thank you.
Have been sending mails and webforms. This is their response to one of the mails sent

Good day and thank you for your email enquiry and contacting the Migration Section.

In response to your email enquiry below, kindly note that this application is in queue for processing, and will be processed according to the receipt date.
Processing times have been affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic and are not accurate on our website. To this effect, we are unable to guarantee a timeframe for which a decision will be made on your application.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached, or, if deemed appropriate, to request additional information.
Note that continually emailing requesting the status of your application will not result in expedited processing.

olasubomy:

It all depends on the nature of the application and the purpose of the visit. No one can tell the duration of time before the decision comes.

Your follow-up with IRCC through web forms and emails and how you can convince them in these follow-up emails might help reduce the processing time for you depending on the travel intent.

I understand the anxiety.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 1:53am On Jun 02, 2022
Iffylove:
Thank you.
Have been sending mails and webforms. This is their response to one of the mails sent

Good day and thank you for your email enquiry and contacting the Migration Section.

In response to your email enquiry below, kindly note that this application is in queue for processing, and will be processed according to the receipt date.
Processing times have been affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic and are not accurate on our website. To this effect, we are unable to guarantee a timeframe for which a decision will be made on your application.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached, or, if deemed appropriate, to request additional information.
Note that continually emailing requesting the status of your application will not result in expedited processing.

I am not sure of the purpose of the visit, but this mail to you is a generic one to deter you from bombarding them with e-mails:

• If the purpose of visit is not time-bound and you can still afford to exercise some patience, you can give it a little time.
• If the application has passed standard processing times, send a reminder through a webform and not by e-mail except Abuja.
• If the application has not passed standard processing times, but travel is time-bound and urgent, send a compassionate mail/ request through a webform.
• Give it another two weeks before sending another e-mail and let the mail be periodical like thrice in a week.

It will end in praise.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Iffylove: 2:02am On Jun 02, 2022
Thanks, it's for family reunification.

olasubomy:

I am not sure of the purpose of the visit, but this mail to you is a generic one to deter you from bombarding them with e-mails:

• If the purpose of visit is not time-bound and you can still afford to exercise some patience, you can give it a little time.
• If the application has passed standard processing times, send a reminder through a webform and not by e-mail except Abuja.
• If the application has not passed standard processing times, but travel is time-bound and urgent, send a compassionate mail/ request through a webform.
• Give it another two weeks before sending another e-mail and let the mail be periodical like thrice in a week.

It will end in praise.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 2:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Iffylove:
Thanks, it's for family reunification.

It will end in praise. All the best!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Iffylove: 2:16am On Jun 02, 2022
Amen, thank you.
olasubomy:

It will end in praise. All the best!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ditha(f): 2:22am On Jun 02, 2022
Hi: just a thought. Rather than bombarding them with enquires on the status of your application why not “Request for expedited processing of your application”. It’s just another way to title your email and add some urgency to it. Except you don’t have any reason to request for a quicker action on your application
Iffylove:
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Iffylove: 2:46am On Jun 02, 2022
Thank you, the emails have always been a plea for prompt processing.......
I will not stop sending the mails

ditha:
Hi: just a thought. Rather than bombarding them with enquires on the status of your application why not “Request for expedited processing of your application”. It’s just another way to title your email and add some urgency to it. Except you don’t have any reason to request for a quicker action on your application
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ditha(f): 5:06am On Jun 02, 2022
yeah.. thats all we can do right. it will end well
Iffylove:
Thank you, the emails have always been a plea for prompt processing.......
I will not stop sending the mails

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Raymond2485: 6:33am On Jun 02, 2022
Raymond2485:
Hello All, good day

PLEASE I NEED HELP ON THIS QUESTION IN THE APPLICATION

Give details of all your employment and activities for the past 10 years.

i HAVE ENTERED MY details FROM 2006 TO DATE BUT ITS STILL GIVING ME ERROR
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jogojogo: 7:35am On Jun 02, 2022
I need the link to schdule medical appointment please
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ijeshaprincess: 8:18am On Jun 02, 2022
ikemummy:
Yes, this is how I also interpret the message.

Okay,thanks. Am just seeing this now. I have sent most of the the documents used in the application and also added the UK return flight ticket that I had sent earlier via the webform.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by noeloge82(m): 8:41am On Jun 02, 2022
ijeshaprincess:

Okay,thanks. Am just seeing this now. I have sent most of the the documents used in the application and also added the UK return flight ticket that I had sent earlier via the webform.
ijeshaprincess:

What you sent is OK , its better than not sending what they really want and that will mean that its not available
Lets wish for the best...congrats
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Raymond2485: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hello Olasubomy, pls i need a contact to reach you on this, kindly assist asap.

Pls see attached error, am unable to apply for visitor visa. Saying give details of all you employment and activities in past 10 yrs. Have done all i could. Pls assist

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Japh11: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Please can someone tell me how to contact an MP?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Raymond2485:
Hello Olasubomy, pls i need a contact to reach you on this, kindly assist asap.

Pls see attached error, am unable to apply for visitor visa. Saying give details of all you employment and activities in past 10 yrs. Have done all i could. Pls assist

I just responded to your e-mail.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Japh11:
Please can someone tell me how to contact an MP?

See link below:

https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en/search

Search for the one in the region where you intend to visit and you can send your e-mail.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Betterlife30: 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Please, I just submitted a family application successfully few minutes ago. I can't remember anything on how to submit biometrics again. Will they send the mail to go and do biometrics or how am I to go about it? Please, someone should kindly answer my question. Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Iffylove: 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
After 24 hours IRCC will send you a mail consisting of a biometric letter, log on to vfs and schedule a biometric appointment

Betterlife30:
Please, I just submitted a family application successfully few minutes ago. I can't remember anything on how to submit biometrics again. Will they send the mail to go and do biometrics or how am I to go about it? Please, someone should kindly answer my question. Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Japh11: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
olasubomy:

See link below:

https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en/search

Search for the one in the region where you intend to visit and you can send your e-mail.
Thanks a lot. I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (1101) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.