Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2347296 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (1111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
jayfierce:

You have a point. They emphasise that:

"You must provide information on your valid visa from the United States as well as previous travel history‎.‎
If you hold a valid visa from the United States, provide a clear, scanned copy of your visa"

Still, it requires more. You are gainfully employed with sufficient money to fund your trip. This is a key factor.
I concur with you on the 'gainful employment'...being able to show proof of sufficient funds for your trip as an applicant is key cos I've heard of a guy who had been to US and back, with the US visa still valid on his passport as at the time he applied for his TRV and was still refused canada visa. He didn't overstay in US and other countries he had visited. It was appalling to hear him cite travel history as the ONLY reason he was denied. Not funny at all.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by nam16: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
any1 can make a mistake..embassy wont refuse cos of dat afterall birthcertf was included...they are human too..
awelekiti:
Make I also share good news with you guys here..my Technician Applied for TRV on the 20th of July. I accompanied him to VFS today after were done with the presentation we went for, around Lekki. He was panicking like kilodeee, since he got his pickup message by vfs yesterday. Maybe because he perpetrated some blunders on his family information form, on which he mistakenly signed that he's got no kids, even though he submitted his child birth certificate and filled-in his boy's name in the column provided on the form. I noticed these mistakes on the photocopy he made, after he had already submitted his documents at vfs on the 20th of July. I told him to send them an email right away and attach a correctly signed and filled form which he did. On getting there today, he found a multiple visa, 2 years on his passport. He's a first time applicant to Canada but he's been to schenghen area a couple of times.(Hungary and Germany)

Below are the documents I arranged for him...

-Salary Account

-USD Domiciliary Account

-Euro Domiciliary Account

-2 Current accounts with 3m and 3.5m naira credit balance each

-Employment Letter indicating his leave date and salary structure

-Bond, which I prepared that he must remain under employment with us for 3 years( a good tie to his home country).

-Board Resolution stating the PTA that will be given to him upon issuance of his visa by CIC

-Copies of his Schenghen Visas(coloured)

-Copies of his previous foreign training certificates

-Flight reservation

-Hotel reservation

-Conference Invitation

-Conference registration invoice

-Introduction Letter and

-Itinerary

I wish everybody still waiting here, the very best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bosayo: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hello House, I want to appreciate everyone that has contributed on this thread.

My hubby and I want to apply for canada TRV but my passport will expire next year. Can i apply with a new passport in my husband's name as my current passport carries my maiden name in order to maximise the number of years i will be given .Also, we both have valid us visa on our passports.

Thanks alot
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
nam16:
any1 can make a mistake..embassy wont refuse cos of dat afterall birthcertf was included...they are human too..
You're right...anybody can make mistakes. I had made mistakes on my application forms countless times. But I would send emails to them to be on the safe side and notify them of the mistakes with corrections. It was good he made a mail to them because that would have counted against him, even though he submitted the birth certificate of his boy. Remember there's a column at the end of the form where you'd be asked to make a declaration... that all information you provided in the form are genuine and in your true knowledge and you signed that column, after you had mistakenly signed that you didn't have a kid, even though you mentioned in the form that you had one and presented his/her birth certificate. That final signature has contradicted and geopardised the whole form. You can only correct this by notifying them and making corrections asap. That's why it's indicated on their website that you MUST double-check all the information provided on your forms and ensure they're devoid of errors. Your not notifying them early is as good as giving the CIC the opportunity to refuse you. Period! The VO is always looking for your flaws on which he'd base his decisions as he's got a lot of applications to treat so, don't give him/her that opportunity to turn down your application.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
Bosayo:

My hubby and I want to apply for canada TRV but my passport will expire next year. Can i apply with a new passport in my husband's name as my current passport carries my maiden name in order to maximise the number of years i will be given .Also, we both have valid us visa on our passports.

Thanks alot

You can cancel your current passport and get a passport in your husbands name. It does not nullify the valid US Visa nor does it negatively affect your TRV application.

Just have the necessary documents to back up your application and you'll be fine.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by smallz001: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
jayfierce:

You have a point. They emphasise that:

"You must provide information on your valid visa from the United States as well as previous travel history‎.‎
If you hold a valid visa from the United States, provide a clear, scanned copy of your visa"

Still, it requires more. You are gainfully employed with sufficient money to fund your trip. This is a key factor.

I said the US visa, because when he applied a few years ago he got denied. At that time he had employment but didnt have a us visa or any visit to western/developed countries.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
smallz001:

I said the US visa, because when he applied a few years ago he got denied. At that time he had employment but didnt have a us visa or any visit to western/developed countries.

What was the reason for the previous refusal?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by smallz001: 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
jayfierce:

What was the reason for the previous refusal?

Something along the lines of them not believing he planned on coming back, no strong ties to home country.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
Bosayo:

Thanks alot
Yes, you can apply with a new passport in your husband's name. I'll like to ask a quiz, did you publish your change of name in any of the national dailies after you guys wedded? If you did, you'll need to also include this page highlighting the column to support your application in addition to your marriage cert...but if you didn't, you may do a court affidavit instead .
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by RedReact: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2016
^^^
IN addition to what Oga at the top said, does the passport have 6 months validity on it? If yes, they may not want to renew the passport yet.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2016
RedReact:
^^^
IN addition to what Oga at the top said, does the passport have 6 months validity on it? If yes, they may not want to renew the passport yet.

Even with more than 6months validity she can Cancel it for the reason of name change.

The immigration officer I spoke to this morning listed:

1. Marriage certificate
2. Affidavit of Marriage.
3. Newspaper Publication
4. Data page of husbands international passport.

@ Bosayo, kindly head to the immigration office or give them a call to find out for yourself and get the requirements.

Cheers!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sugarbuddy: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hello house,

My application was denied, reasons stated is fund not sufficient, no travel history and asset declared not sufficient.

@ Awelekiti and other can you please help analyse my document. Though I have no intention of re-applying till next year.

1. Submitted- Dom account - 10k dollar ( me and my wife's account)

2. Naira savings Account- 3.5m( me and wiffy)
3. Plots of land in lagos and home town.( proof of ownership) jointly owned by myself and wiffy.
4. Evidence of purchase and proof ownership of my 2012 camry bought late last year frm USA.
5. Kids investment account -
6 . Reference letter frm our work place to the embassy.
7. Wiffy a Banker- 4yrs and myself ( Head of IT in a well known organization- 8yrs.
8. Have a uk visa, traveled 2 uk and dubai in the past.

Please do I try US or I should travel for my family vacation without applying any country and re -apply next year.

Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
jayfierce:

Even with more than 6months validity she can Cancel it for the reason of name change.

The immigration officer I spoke to this morning listed:

1. Marriage certificate
2. Affidavit of Marriage.
3. Newspaper Publication
4. Data page of husbands international passport.

@ Bosayo, kindly head to the immigration office or give them a call to find out for yourself and get the requirements.

Cheers!

Good!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by greatmagnus: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2016

In Quality control/inspection. Welders hate inspectors lipsrsealed

hello, I have searched for a Masters program in Quality control/Quality assurance in Canadian schools, but all i can find are colleges in ontario with Graduate Certificate as qualification after the program. Please do you know any institution preferably university that offers this program? or any advice.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
sugarbuddy:
Hello house,

My application was denied, reasons stated is fund not sufficient, no travel history and asset declared not sufficient.

@ Awelekiti and other can you please help analyse my document. Though I have no intention of re-applying till next year.

3. Plots of land in lagos and home town.( proof of ownership) jointly owned by myself and wiffy.
4. Evidence of purchase and proof ownership of my 2012 camry bought late last year frm USA.
7. Wiffy a Banker- 4yrs and myself ( Head of IT in a well known organization- 8yrs.

Please do I try US or I should travel for my family vacation without applying any country and re -apply next year.

Thank you
Please don't be discouraged. In my opinion, you've presented the required documents to back your applications. At times when a visa is denied, the reason(s) goes beyond what's highlighted on the refusal letter which the applicant may not be privy to. Don't bother applying for USA visa at this time because it's going to be a 50-50 chance and if you're denied, US will put a refusal stamp on your passport, which may affect you when next you reapply for canada visa . Let me give give you an instance. I have an Indian business partner who's doing well in his country as a manufacturer. He's been to Canada severally. The canada visa he went to renew was valid for 10 years but was denied. Before he reapplied for this renewal, he had been to USA embassy for a NIV but was denied and his passport was stamped. By the time he received his processed passport from the CIC, he was shocked because he wa denied. The reason he was denied by CIC was TRAVEL HISTORY as highlighted on the refusal letter and he's never stayed more than 3 weeks since he's been visiting canada. He told me he guessed it was the USA stamp that caused it. He reapplied 6 months later and was granted another 10 years visa. You may reapply to UK since you've been there before if your UK visa is expired and if you're refused, they won't stamp your passport unlike USA. Canada doesn't stamp passport anymore as well, from the info I got, so UK won't notice that CIC refused you if you reapply for your UK visa. If your assets lack some vital documents like C of O, try and perfect it before reapplying. You may go to the ministry to get a letter stating that it's still being processed, if it's not ready by the time you're reapplying . Good luck next time
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
sugarbuddy:
Hello house,

Thank you

Sorry about that. There is a common misconception about the details of a refusal letter that I would like to clarify. When any item is ticked it DOES NOT mean that you don't have it. Your travel history for instance could mean you violated the conditions of your Visa when you travelled to another country. Or it could mean a country or countries found you inadmissible.

My apologies but I went through your posts and I need to ask if you have finally confirmed if you have a lifetime ban from the US. Canada announced a few years back that all applicants will be screened with the US immigration data Base for blacklisted candidates.

Also if you did not mention in your Canada Visa application that you have been refused a US Visa severally, then you have shot yourself again in the foot as it seems you haven't really changed.

Please kindly request a GCMS note from IRCC as this will give you more details as to the refusal.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by greatmagnus: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
All these without a Landed property or shares certificate. A family of 3 with acct bal of 1.5M na God oh. smiley

superchi:
Hello everyone,

I just got a Canadian visa today for me, my wife and daughter. And it took less three weeks!
I filled and printed form, then got it sign and straight to VFS Canada Visa center. I applied for the purpose of a tourist.
We really didn't have plenty money but we had enough to cover the trip. We had just N1.5million in our bank statement.
But before I applied I didn't a small research here just to know people's experience. You just need deligence.
See my package documentation:

1. Hotel reservation (used my GTBank mastercard)
2. Statement of acct.
3. Marriage cert.
4. Fixed investment letter
5. Daughter's birth cert.
6. Travel plan: my itinerary (tourist attractions I intend to visit) and breakdown of expense (cost of flight, taxi, local transport etc)
7. Employment letter
6. Copy of Annual leave approval
7. Work ID.
8. ...of course two passport photo! THAT'S ALL!

I let them know I don't have anyone in Canada and I intend to go with my wife and kids. No invitation, so the hotel.
Well, how did I convince them I'll return to Nigeria? I really can't tell. I suspect it's our travel history, been to the US, UK and Switzerland. Still, I'm not too sure. One thing I did was being very meticulous in arranging the above docs.
Multiple entry for one year. That's not bad.
Wish you luck.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
greatmagnus:
All these without a Landed property or shares certificate. A family of 3 with acct bal of 1.5M na God oh. smiley

That post was February 2015. As at that time I flew lufthansa to UK for 200k and it was still expensive! You can check out the cost to fly now.

You should also read between the lines. He didn't state how much is in the Fixed deposit account. It can be liquidated prematurely to provide funds as needed.

He also submitted travel history though he didn't list it as part of the documents he submitted.

Also IRCC can get employment information from his company. Even the US has job and salary information that the Canadians can tap into and I can bet you that he's got gainful employment.

I am taking time to break this down because we mention God a lot and use His name to waste money. We engage in Visa Gambling and throw away billions every year. E dey pain me.....seriously.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sugarbuddy: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
jayfierce:

Sorry about that. There is a common misconception about the details of a refusal letter that I would like to clarify. When any item is ticked it DOES NOT mean that you don't have it. Your travel history for instance could mean you violated the conditions of your Visa when you travelled to another country. Or it could mean a country or countries found you inadmissible.

My apologies but I went through your posts and I need to ask if you have finally confirmed if you have a lifetime ban from the US. Canada announced a few years back that all applicants will be screened with the US immigration data Base for blacklisted candidates.

Also if you did not mention in your Canada Visa application that you have been refused a US Visa severally, then you have shot yourself again in the foot as it seems you haven't really changed.

Please kindly request a GCMS note from IRCC as this will give you more details as to the refusal.

Thanks for your response.

How do I request for GCMS.

I once got a 214b from US but not banned and I declared that in my Canada application. I have never overstayed in any country- my travel days is always btw 10-12days.

Thank you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
sugarbuddy:

I once got a 214b from US but not banned and I declared that in my Canada application. I have never overstayed in any country- my travel days is always btw 10-12days.

Thank you.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

The cost is $5 but to send a request you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently in Canada.

If you have someone in Canada you can fill form IMM 5744 and they can help you file for access to information. Some websites also offer to help you for a fee but I I feel you should verify before giving them money.

The instructions for application and payment is in the link above.

Good Luck!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sugarbuddy: 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
jayfierce:

I once got a 214b from US but don't know if I was banned and I declared my refusal in my Canada application. I have never overstayed in any country- my travel days is always btw 10-12days.

Thank you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sugarbuddy: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
awelekiti:
Please don't be discouraged. In my opinion, you've presented the required documents to back your applications. At times when a visa is denied, the reason(s) goes beyond what's highlighted on the refusal letter which the applicant may not be privy to. Don't bother applying for USA visa at this time because it's going to be a 50-50 chance and if you're denied, US will put a refusal stamp on your passport, which may affect you when next you reapply for canada visa . Let me give gi

ve you an instance. I have an Indian business partner who's doing well in his country as a manufacturer. He's been to Canada severally. The canada visa he went to renew was valid for 10 years but was denied. Before he

reapplied for this renewal, he had been to USA embassy for a NIV but was denied and his passport was stamped. By the time he received his processed passport from the CIC, he was shocked because he wa denied. The reason he was denied by CIC was TRAVEL HISTORY as highlighted on the refusal letter and he's never stayed more than 3 weeks since he's been visiting canada. He told me he guessed it was the USA stamp that caused it. He reapplied 6 months later and was granted another 10 years visa. You may reapply to UK since you've been there before if your UK visa is expired and if you're refused, they won't stamp your passport unlike USA. Canada doesn't stamp passport anymore as well, from the info I got, so UK won't notice that CIC refused you if you reapply for your UK visa. If your assets lack some vital documents like C of O, try and perfect it before reapplying. You may go to the ministry to get a letter stating that it's still being processed, if it's not ready by the time you're reapplying . Good luck next time

I will work on perfecting our asset documentation and will do what Jay advice I should do before re-applying. Our uk visa is still valid and we are going on vacation next month . Thank you both for your help.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bigfido: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
awelekiti:
Please don't be discouraged. In my opinion, you've presented the required documents to back your applications. At times when a visa is denied, the reason(s) goes beyond what's highlighted on the refusal letter which the applicant may not be privy to. Don't bother applying for USA visa at this time because it's going to be a 50-50 chance and if you're denied, US will put a refusal stamp on your passport, which may affect you when next you reapply for canada visa . Let me give give you an instance. I have an Indian business partner who's doing well in his country as a manufacturer. He's been to Canada severally. The canada visa he went to renew was valid for 10 years but was denied. Before he reapplied for this renewal, he had been to USA embassy for a NIV but was denied and his passport was stamped. By the time he received his processed passport from the CIC, he was shocked because he wa denied. The reason he was denied by CIC was TRAVEL HISTORY as highlighted on the refusal letter and he's never stayed more than 3 weeks since he's been visiting canada. He told me he guessed it was the USA stamp that caused it. He reapplied 6 months later and was granted another 10 years visa. You may reapply to UK since you've been there before if your UK visa is expired and if you're refused, they won't stamp your passport unlike USA

Can you please stop misinforming people
Who told you US stamps people's passport when you are refused visa? UK doesn't stamp your passport for refusal This guy... Smh

I am just thinking maybe you are an agent looking for customers.. Sighs

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bigfido: 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
sugarbuddy:
Hello house,

Sorry about your denial. Did you apply via paper route? Like jayfierce said, request for your gmcs note. I suspect the US denial has a lot to do with the denial. If you have misrepresented with the US, it will be a bit difficult to get Canadian visa because they really share information between eachother. Contrary to what you were told, apply for a US visa. Fill correctly your information and refusals that you have. During your interview, state it to the VO that you didn't come clean in your previous application and you did it because you were scared of a denial. Apologise for it. Then leave the rest to them. That's what I feel is the honorable thing to do. And please fill your forms yourself. Agents are a complete waste of money and a HUGE fraud. Don't use any agents. Fill your forms, print it out, memorise what you have filled so there are no conflicting details then pray. US visa is 50% luck.
Apply for the US visa. There's no harm in it and if you have been banned, they would let you know.

Cheers mate
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by misterbd: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
awelekiti:
Please don't be discouraged. In my opinion, you've presented the required documents to back your applications. At times when a visa is denied, the reason(s) goes beyond what's highlighted on the refusal letter which the applicant may not be privy to. Don't bother applying for USA visa at this time because it's going to be a 50-50 chance and if you're denied, US will put a refusal stamp on your passport, which may affect you when next you reapply for canada visa . Let me give give you an instance. I have an Indian business partner who's doing well in his country as a manufacturer. He's been to Canada severally. The canada visa he went to renew was valid for 10 years but was denied. Before he reapplied for this renewal, he had been to USA embassy for a NIV but was denied and his passport was stamped. By the time he received his processed passport from the CIC, he was shocked because he wa denied. The reason he was denied by CIC was TRAVEL HISTORY as highlighted on the refusal letter and he's never stayed more than 3 weeks since he's been visiting canada. He told me he guessed it was the USA stamp that caused it. He reapplied 6 months later and was granted another 10 years visa. You may reapply to UK since you've been there before if your UK visa is expired and if you're refused, they won't stamp your passport unlike USA. Canada doesn't stamp passport anymore as well, from the info I got, so UK won't notice that CIC refused you if you reapply for your UK visa. If your assets lack some vital documents like C of O, try and perfect it before reapplying. You may go to the ministry to get a letter stating that it's still being processed, if it's not ready by the time you're reapplying . Good luck next time
you do not get your passport stamped ,if you are rejected American visa,what you get is a letter.Uk on the other hand,stamps your passport. My first canadian visa was issued on the same passport that had the uk visa rejection stamp.I eventually reapplied for UK visa,and I was given 6months,after visiting UK,I applied for canadian visa ,and I was given 17months visa.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by misterbd: 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
sugarbuddy:
Hello house,

Thank you
do not be discouraged.Nothing stops you from applying for American visa.All the best
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by misterbd: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
sugarbuddy:
Hello house,

Thank you

Savings account is good,but did you submit your salary account statement and pay slips?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Joe980: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hello people, I want to know how much is preferred to be stated where it is required under "Details of visit in Canada'' in Question 3...''Funds available for my stay (CAD) . Thanks.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sugarbuddy: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
We both submitted our salary account statement and I submitted my pay slip but wiffy was unable to submit hers, the server was down in her office. Photocopy of our office id-card and tax.

Called someone for the GCMS and the person said he is busy and won't be able to help.

I think I will just forge ahead and apply next year when am ready.

You all have made my day and made me feel light.

Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
sugarbuddy:
We both submitted our salary account statement and I submitted my pay slip but wiffy was unable to submit hers, the server was down in her office. Photocopy of our office id-card and tax.

Called someone for the GCMS and the person said he is busy and won't be able to help.

I think I will just forge ahead and apply next year when am ready.

You all have made my day and made me feel light.

Thank you

I swear you need the GCMS notes on this your application before reapplying. Don't think that needs to be overemphasized na. No gainsaying its strengths to one that was refused, particularly one that can't lay hands on exactly what went wrong.

@Oga Awele, easy bruv, info has got to be a whole lot straight on platforms as these. Well, maybe other climes experiences differ from what obtains in Nigeria in the embassies you listed as regards "refusal stamps" on passports.

@Oga Jayfierce, two days to go methinks sha.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
bigfido:

Can you please stop misinforming people
Who told you US stamps people's passport when you are refused visa? UK doesn't stamp your passport for refusal This guy... Smh

I am just thinking maybe you are an agent looking for customers.. Sighs
You're entitled to your opinion. As you know, I don't care about your criticisms. This isn't your first time and all I've been doing all along is ignore you but at this time, I think it's important I react. If I was an agent, I wouldn't be offering assistance for free, with detailed explanations. This is what I enjoy doing, at my leisure...to assist here. I don't need anybody's favour ok? I'm comfortable the way I am and I bless God for that. If you lack knowledge, why not ask instead of attacking? It's your business whatever your opinion is. You're only attacking blindly. For the info I got...UK doesn't stamp passports anymore, same with canada. Go and ask anybody who had been rejected CIC and UK visa in recent times if in doubt. In December 2015, I know of a neighbour who applied to US and came back with his passport stamped. That was what I based my opinion on. If you're not comfortable with my contribution here, you can always keep quiet. I won't bother respond to your subsequent rants.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (1111) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Ndubestjude, ednut1(m), Mobil567, MayorOfEdmonton and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.