Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2357606 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (1114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
2020?
1. When did your Eligibility start?
Also since you received a

2.BVL, many people checked the link below and saw a visa document number.
So check yours.

3. You can still check the link to see if you have a visa document number already.

https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

Regards,

alexie49:
Hello to you all.

Regarding TRV. I also applied Nov 2020. Just received BVL yesterday 3rd April, 2023. Just wanted to verify two things:

1. Are they checking eligibility now? If yes, how many weeks, give or take, would that be for the decision/feedback?

2. I am guessing I don't need to reapply on the new portal, do I?

Seems the tracking page/link is not meant for TRV applicant.
In general, if Biometric Validation Information is sent to an application what next?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Classicswagz: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2023
Fyorgyn:

Depends on a lot of factors- everyone’s circumstance is different

I am a PR and I invited my sister last year. We only submitted my own financial statements etc. she didn’t show any financial documents- she just got her leave letter from work (I think I did a post last year). Her visa was approved quickly. She’s come and gone back to Nigeria.

If I may ask please what are some of the documents included on invitation letters?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by otedola1(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2023
can i use ATIP for new application summit?

Emmafe:
Use this free method, it’s fast. I ordered cbsa via a paid platform since January I’m still waiting while this method was out in a month.

- Go to Google, search ATIP
- Pick the first option from the list of results
- when the page opens, click on next
- click/mark the privacy box and click continue
- on the next page, select Canada Border Services Agency from the drop-down
- from the next drop-down, select foreign national outside of Canada
- fill out your required information in the boxes below
(Use your Nigerian address and phone number pls)
- Pick yes to the question about requesting information on your behalf if so
- pick member of the public for the category that best describes you
- Pick electronic copy for how you prefer to receive your notes/records
- click continue
- on the next page, pick privacy act on the 1st drop-down
- select English in the next drop-down
- select case files for the type of records
- fill out all necessary information below(for UCI number, use the format XX-XXXX-XXXX)
- in the comment box write a short intro and your request. Eg:
Hello/Hi
My name is SURNAME, First Second. I have applied for a study permit, my UCI is soso and my application number is soso, DOB. I would like to have the notes for my file
- then click continue
- also click continue on the next page(you don't fill anything here)
- you are taken to the final page where you review or edit your info
- check the I certify box and click continue
- you should receive a confirmation email from CBSA
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by alexie49(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2023
josephb:
2020?

So check yours.

3. You can still check the link to see if you have a visa document number already.

Regards,

The only message I got was the Biometric Validation. I don't know if that says my eligibility has started.

Secondly, the link to check is saying Error. Maybe my guess of not being for TRV applicants is wrong and possibly the problem from them. I don't know. I am confused
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bellz23: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2023
josephb:
2020?

So check yours.

If after tracking your application you can see your visa document number what does it mean? does anyone have an idea...i got my BVL march 23rd 2023...havent gotten any response yet from IRCC

Regards,

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jemimah99: 11:50am On Apr 05, 2023
Please has anyone who’s eligibility started the week of March 6th gotten ppr?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emotionz: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
If after tracking your application you can see your visa document number what does it mean? does anyone have an idea...i got my BVL march 23rd 2023...havent gotten any response yet from IRCC
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
The link works.

You can check your Eligibility on the portal.

alexie49:

The only message I got was the Biometric Validation. I don't know if that says my eligibility has started.

Secondly, the link to check is saying Error. Maybe my guess of not being for TRV applicants is wrong and possibly the problem from them. I don't know. I am confused
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
Did you get anything?

Even BVL?

Jemimah99:
Please has anyone who’s eligibility started the week of March 6th gotten ppr?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
That's like some good news.

When did you apply?
When did your Eligibility start?

Regards,

Emotionz:
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jemimah99: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
josephb:
Did you get anything?

Even BVL?

Nothing yet. Can this be because I didn’t go for biometrics this time around since I still have a valid biometrics I did back in 2015?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2023

Alot of people whose Eligibility started in March are still waiting.

Also when did you apply?

Jemimah99:

Nothing yet. Can this be because I didn’t go for biometrics this time around since I still have a valid biometrics I did back in 2015?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mudah001: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hello everyone
I want to ask re apply for a visitor visa since I already did biometric.I just want to know the the visitor visa fee because my agent is bill me.pls NL
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jemimah99: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
josephb:

Alot of people whose Eligibility started in March are still waiting.

Also when did you apply?

My eligibility started March 8th and I applied December 2022
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
otedola1:
can i use ATIP for new application summit?

Yes but it’s better to wait for a while for VO to work on the application so the note doesn’t come empty.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
You had a Canadian Visa before?

Are you sure it's 8th or 9th?

Jemimah99:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mudah001: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hello everyone
I wanted to reapply for a visitor visa through a agent.since I got a valid biometrics.I wanted to know the exact fee for d visa.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by alexie49(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
Mudah001:
Hello everyone
I wanted to reapply for a visitor visa through a agent.since I got a valid biometrics.I wanted to know the exact fee for d visa.

When did you get BVL and if it is recent, is it a must to reapply? If yes, same TRV or a different visa means entirely
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jemimah99: 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
josephb:
You had a Canadian Visa before?

Are you sure it's 8th or 9th?

Yeah, I had one that expired in 2019.
I’m certain it started on the 8th. When did yours start?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
A couple of people noticed on the 9th and 10th

Jemimah99:

Yeah, I had one that expired in 2019.
I’m certain it started on the 8th. When did yours start?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Classicswagz: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
Can someone answer me please what documents are attached to invitation letters?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ikiloba: 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lol all documents you have gotten everything thing ......
Classicswagz:
Can someone answer me please what documents are attached to invitation letters?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mudah001: 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
alexie49:

When did you get BVL and if it is recent, is it a must to reapply? If yes, same TRV or a different visa means entirely

I dnt even knw cus my last application was done by my agent I dnt hv access to my account. He package a conference in d first application buh the conference as be done in Feb till now no approval so he was now saying he will hav to package another. I was like trying to ask abt the status on the application buh I’m not getting it. Can I track it myself if so how could I do that… thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Shamaaa: 9:23am On Apr 06, 2023
[quote author=bellz23 post=122308586][/quote]

This works. Visa document number and date of expiry were listed under my application submitted end of January 2023 via the new portal.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by iskilayodele: 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Pls which Bank master or visa card is best for paying visitor visa few?

My FCMB Dollar master card is not going through.
Help!!!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ajalalomo: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
Mudah001:

I dnt even knw cus my last application was done by my agent I dnt hv access to my account. He package a conference in d first application buh the conference as be done in Feb till now no approval so he was now saying he will hav to package another. I was like trying to ask abt the status on the application buh I’m not getting it. Can I track it myself if so how could I do that… thanks

What is buh? I don’t know if "buh" is a shorthand (abbreviation) or slang term for "but." Use straightforward language because not everyone is into this slang without meaning.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mudah001: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
I don’t even know because my last application was done by my agent I dont have access to my account. He package a conference in the first application both the conference as be done in Feb till now no approval so he was now saying he will have to package another. I was like trying to ask about the status on the application but I’m not getting it. Can I track it myself if so how could I do that… thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
gtbank

iskilayodele:
Pls which Bank master or visa card is best for paying visitor visa few?

My FCMB Dollar master card is not going through.
Help!!!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Makibarbie: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hi guys,

My GCMS note just came in now and it has about 11 pages of some informations.

The eligibility says passed
Criminality: passed
Info sharing: complete
Counterfoil: Y

Does this mean i am waiting for just PPR? Or is there any other stage after this?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mama12345: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
Yes, congratulations.. Please share your timeline and when you applied for GCMS notes too
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mama12345: 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
Yes, congratulations.. Please share your timeline and when you applied for GCMS note

Makibarbie:
Hi guys,

My GCMS note just came in now and it has about 11 pages of some informations.

The eligibility says passed
Criminality: passed
Info sharing: complete
Counterfoil: Y

Does this mean i am waiting for just PPR? Or is there any other stage after this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (1114) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Talksub(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.