Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,444 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2334320 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) ... (1107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ofime123(m): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Good day everyone I run from the study thread to this place because I can't afford the money for student visa. I want to apply for visit/ tourist visa. Now this is my question and my profile

Am working in a logistic company as an inventory manager.

I also own a real estate consultant firm I registered in 2019 still active on cac site

I have my tax clearance certificate

I have a property which I collect rent from yearly.

I will be booking and hotel and a tour in Niagara fall.

I runs a personal and company account.

My question is will 11.5 million be enough as pof for family of 3 or I should apply alone and if I should apply alone how will I tailor my tour explanation that I want to go for tour living my family behind considering is tour and will be ideal going with family.

The bank statement opening balance is 4million and closing balance is 11 million while my company account is 500k closing balance

And Is mbs accepted for visit visa. Instead of the traditional bank statement.
Please a response will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Phemos: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
Olaniiks:

Submission June 8,2022
PPR August 29,2023
No update till ppr

Do u mean no update on ur eligibility and other activities in ur tracker till ppr?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dkgetmuny: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
Finally got my passport with 10 year visa stamped on it.
its been a loooooong walk to freedom.
Summited Application July 2022
PPR June 30 2023
My passport expires next year, had to do urgent passport with 10 years validity and also change from my maiden name to my married name. (300k)
I sent in passport July 17 but it was returned August 8 (30 days submission window exceeded) due to me not including the yellow slip issued during the biometric screening.
I had to go resubmit August 10 and finally collected it today.

The 30 days window being exceeded and me using a new passport with a new last name different from what i applied with got me worried but it all came together at the end. Thanks to everyone who takes time out to help people in here, God bless you all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Olaniiks: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
Phemos:

Do u mean no update on ur eligibility and other activities in ur tracker till ppr?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
congrat do u have any travel history or hav family in Canada

dkgetmuny:
PPR June 30 2023
My passport expires next year, had to do urgent passport with 10 years validity and also change from my maiden name to my married name. (300k)
I sent in passport July 17 but it was returned August 8 (30 days submission window exceeded) due to me not including the yellow slip issued during the biometric screening.

The 30 days window being exceeded and me using a new passport with a new last name different from what i applied with got me worried but it all came together at the end. Thanks to everyone who takes time out to help people in here, God bless you all.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
Congratulations
dkgetmuny:
PPR June 30 2023

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dkgetmuny: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
pufframmy:
Yes. Travel to the to the UK and my husband lives in the US . I used his USD account in addition to my naira account for account statement
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dkgetmuny: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
pufframmy:

Yes. Travel to the to the UK and my husband lives in the US . I used his USD account in addition to my naira account for account statement

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Rhombic(m): 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
Newbiein2016:
12 - 2pm

Please I started VV application today, do I need to get the credit card needed for the application fee ready before proceed with the application or I can proceed without any mean yet I have the 100 cad thou but I don’t have credit card or anyone to help

How can get a credit card to use please or I should continue with the application
"Collect the passport in person at the VAC. You'll have to bring a valid ID and the receipt issued at the VAC at the time of submission."

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/passport-submission

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Rhombic(m): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
Olaniiks:
please do I need to get a credit card with 100 cad before I continue my VV application

How can I get a credit card I have the fund or which Nigeria bank card can I use or any means when I have the 100cad now

Thank you

Submission June 8,2022
PPR August 29,2023
No update till ppr
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 12:19am On Aug 31, 2023
[quote author=Rhombic post=125474928][/quote]

Yes u need credit card to pay,but i quess some Nigeria bank card can pay upto 100cad ,it will convert it by itself
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 12:56am On Aug 31, 2023
Thank God,both Eligibility and Background check are showing In progress ,status updated today after several letters and webform complaints.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 2:52am On Aug 31, 2023
ofime123:
Good day everyone I run from the study thread to this place because I can't afford the money for student visa. I want to apply for visit/ tourist visa. Now this is my question and my profile

Am working in a logistic company as an inventory manager.

I also own a real estate consultant firm I registered in 2019 still active on cac site

I have my tax clearance certificate

I have a property which I collect rent from yearly.

I will be booking and hotel and a tour in Niagara fall.

I runs a personal and company account.

My question is will 11.5 million be enough as pof for family of 3 or I should apply alone and if I should apply alone how will I tailor my tour explanation that I want to go for tour living my family behind considering is tour and will be ideal going with family.

The bank statement opening balance is 4million and closing balance is 11 million while my company account is 500k closing balance

And Is mbs accepted for visit visa. Instead of the traditional bank statement.
Please a response will be appreciated. Thanks

U can run couples first for vacation,all what you highlighted above that you own,might give u an upper hand,family of 3 at once? they may misinterpret that you want to japa,having family members back home is also part of family ties that link u back home,ave you travelled b4?

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Abayor15: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2023
Hello brother,
How're you doing.

Please I'm interested in this, how do I contact you.

You may reach me on Whatsapp on +2347051995252

HonWise:
Hello Friends,

If you are coming to Niagara College Welland Campus, I have 2 suitable room for student, 1 minute walk to bus stop, grocery stores near by. It is a new basement, kitchen furnished but rooms are not. Reach me for enquiries, available for immediate occupation, beyond September 1st it may no longer be available.

Success to everyone waiting for PPR, safe travel to those enroute.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Scogyoddyniv1: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2023
Good morning good people.
i am new in the group.i have a question which am asking on behalf of a friend.
He has a visit visa already and he want to know what are the required documents he will need to present at the point of entry when he get to Canada.
He want to know if he will need letter of introduction e.t.c
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kristenjoe: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2023
Please someone should help me with the website to track my kids application for visitor visa
I submitted since June 6 and no update
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ofime123(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2023
I have not travel before. So are you suggesting I apply for all of us using my property and business as home ties
lakeside30:

U can run couples first for vacation,all what you highlighted above that you own,might give u an upper hand,family of 3 at once? they may misinterpret that you want to japa,having family members back home is also part of family ties that link u back home,ave you travelled b4?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gbengz101: 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
tonero230:

Ok. Thanks. I was denied US visa 2014 and Canadian visa 2015. But where they asked about being denied a permit or visa previously,I ticked yes but only state that I was denied Canadian visa 2015. Is this a problem and how do I email them for correction.
Put your mind at rest tonero. If you have ordered GCMS notes before you will know better. For a first timer, it's imperative to disclose your refusals but during your second Canadian application, disclosure of your previous Canadian visa supercedes every other. If you disclosed the previous refusals during your first application, it will still be on record.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
ofime123:
I have not travel before. So are you suggesting I apply for all of us using my property and business as home ties

U and your wife first
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Awardd: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
Good afternoon bossssses, please I just want to starting pof for VV, can I starting with opening balance of 6M and increase it in the following month by 2M till it's clock 4 month or should I put 8M at once for 3Month

(2) can I use my savings account or open new business account bearing my name or both Account.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Threemg: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
Good day friends, please kindly treat as urgent. Through GOD'S favour we had our parent's TRV application approved and fast forwarded to sending of their passports. They were duly instructed on how to go about it using a courier service, DHL (Sango OTA) specifically to VFS Lagos.
Upon tracking, DHL showed delivered on Tuesday 29th August but VFS/VAC are yet to send any mail either of acknowledgement or a mail of the passport transmission to Abuja.
Please is this normal, do we need to be worried? I'd greatly appreciate your feedback or anyone who's had a similar experience please.
Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
Awardd:
Good afternoon bossssses, please I just want to starting pof for VV, can I starting with opening balance of 6M and increase it in the following month by 2M till it's clock 4 month or should I put 8M at once for 3Month

(2) can I use my savings account or open new business account bearing my name or both Account.

Use ur savings account thst bear your name n address,6-8m is also ok start your applications,times wait for no man,now,under 4 month they don answer you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tonero230(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
gbengz101:

Put your mind at rest tonero. If you have ordered GCMS notes before you will know better. For a first timer, it's imperative to disclose your refusals but during your second Canadian application, disclosure of your previous Canadian visa supercedes every other. If you disclosed the previous refusals during your first application, it will still be on record.

Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Phemos: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
gbengz101:

This is wrong pls
Declaring only ur Canada visa application refusal does not supersede anything. It's necessary u declare all visa refusal especially US and UK after Canada
My first application was refused because I didn't declare my US visa refusal.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
Threemg:
Good day friends, please kindly treat as urgent. Through GOD'S favour we had our parent's TRV application approved and fast forwarded to sending of their passports. They were duly instructed on how to go about it using a courier service, DHL (Sango OTA) specifically to VFS Lagos.
Upon tracking, DHL showed delivered on Tuesday 29th August but VFS/VAC are yet to send any mail either of acknowledgement or a mail of the passport transmission to Abuja.
Please is this normal, do we need to be worried? I'd greatly appreciate your feedback or anyone who's had a similar experience please.
Many thanks

Since you use DHL you are on a safe hand,my parent own too 1 week before Vfs acknowledged that UPS has delivered it to them,something UPS delivered same day,the VfS have a lot on their hand to deal with,you will soon receive email to that effect, keep checking ur provided mail and remember to check spam mail too smiley
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Igbek76: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
Threemg:
Many thanks

I sent mine August 24th. And I have been getting daily update,till this morning that's it's now in IRCC office Abuja.

Pls check your spam mails or check if the email you put down through DHL is well spelled.
Best of luck.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Threemg: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
lakeside30:

Since you use DHL you are on a safe hand,my parent own too 1 week before Vfs acknowledged that UPS has delivered it to them,something UPS delivered same day,the VfS have a lot on their hand to deal with,you will soon receive email to that effect, keep checking ur provided mail and remember to check spam mail too smiley

You're such a blessing, this is a great relief. Thanks so much boss. I really appreciate this timely response. May the LORD bless you and all of yours. Gracie boss
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Igbek76: 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
dkgetmuny:
PPR June 30 2023

Congratulations!

This is a very good lesson for all.
If I have seen this earlier,I wouldn't have gone ahead to submit my passport that will expire by May 30th 2024 for VISA stamping.

I got passport request August 21 st........ But went ahead to submit the passport that will expire May 30th 2024, by August 24th.

I should have renewed my passport to save future stress of applying.

Is well.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Threemg: 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
Igbek76:

I sent mine August 24th. And I have been getting daily update,till this morning that's it's now in IRCC office Abuja.

Pls check your spam mails or check if the email you put down through DHL is well spelled.
Best of luck.

That's the exact reason why I am worried. My mother in law's was delivered by DHL and under 24hours we got an update of it's reception. That's same day we got an update that it's been transmitted to IRCC Abuja. So for my MIL we're getting update almost every 48hours till when it was ready for pickup again. And on the mail part, my email address was correctly spelt out. I'd take solace in what @lakeside30 said and just give it time. Thanks so much for your help🙏
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ajalalomo: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
Good day, house! My sister-in-law made a mistake on her application, and she sent a webform message on August 17 to IRCC Nairobi and Lagos to withdraw the application, but there has been no response yet from IRCC.

Application submitted on July 26
Biometrics done on August 15.

Is it proper for her to submit a new application now, or should she wait for IRCC to withdraw the application or close her account before she submits a new application?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gbengz101: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
Phemos:

This is wrong pls
Declaring only ur Canada visa application refusal does not supersede anything. It's necessary u declare all visa refusal especially US and UK after Canada
My first application was refused because I didn't declare my US visa refusal.
Please read what I posted well before you make comments. Thank you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Awardd: 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
lakeside30:

Use ur savings account thst bear your name n address,6-8m is also ok start your applications,times wait for no man,now,under 4 month they don answer you

Pls, how many months is okay, then what's minimum closing balance?

(1) (2) (3) ... (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) ... (1107) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Clapaudan and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.