Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2323459 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (1101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Betterlife2018: 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
damble:
Pls, who is going to assist me with contact of a few immigration consultant experts (RCIC) with decade years of experience and with proven results? Quote me so I can drop my contact here. Thanks

Check bullstriker

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by wurabecca(f): 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
Hello, good evening, the same issued happened and the agent did not even tell that a visa was given, no access to the portal was granted too.

Just like the other person posted, the visa was revoked after the 30 days elapsed.

Please, how do I call you or get in touch, we just discovered yesterday that a visa was given, but couldn’t proceed because the passport expired, we were not even aware that we were required to submit another passport, which we have.

Ashirioluwa:

Since the 30-day to submit her passport has expired, ask her to request a new passport request letter from IRCC through the webform. If she applied and submitted her application in Nigeria, she should send the webform to IRCC Nairobi and Lagos. Use the link below.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Lagos

Also, send email messages to

nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi.consular@international.gc.ca
lagosg@international.gc.ca
abuja@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

Mark your message as urgent.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by skiski67: 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
damble:
Pls, who is going to assist me with contact of a few immigration consultant experts (RCIC) with decade years of experience and with proven results? Quote me so I can drop my contact here. Thanks

TRULINK IMMIGRATION SERVICES
instagram ; trulinktravel

thank me later
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by damble: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
skiski67:

TRULINK IMMIGRATION SERVICES
instagram ; trulinktravel

thank me later

Thanks boss
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dealhunter(m): 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
Badmus4272:
Who has their biometrics on the 20th of this month?
my biometric is on 20th of this month,Lekki Lagos.... what happened?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
wurabecca:
Hello, good evening, the same issued happened and the agent did not even tell that a visa was given, no access to the portal was granted too.

Just like the other person posted, the visa was revoked after the 30 days elapsed.

Please, how do I call you or get in touch, we just discovered yesterday that a visa was given, but couldn’t proceed because the passport expired, we were not even aware that we were required to submit another passport, which we have.

You can email me.

Since the 30-day to submit her passport has expired, ask her to request a new passport request letter from IRCC through the webform. If she applied and submitted her application in Nigeria, she should send the webform to IRCC Nairobi and Lagos. Use the link below.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dealhunter(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
olasubomy:

Presenting proof of funds that is not yours but that of a distant uncle or family friend already weakens your home ties because it would tell the visa officer you are not well established back home which reduces your probability of return back to your home country. For a mature adult, it increases your chances if you come up with some cash of your own even if you would have supporting sponsorship from a relative. if your sponsor is resident in Canada, a copy of their last payslip and a letter of support or sponsorship could suffice but don't forget to work on your home ties so the officer does not score you low in that category..
You are correct boss,my brother acted as co sponsor with 59m and my own personal account balance was 5.3m....he wrote letter that he is going to support my trip with 1k Canadian dollar...
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Helen2001: 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
sad Good Day everyone. My agent submitted my application since 23 of July and I did biometrics since 1st of August, after my biometrics, I haven’t heard from IRCC or received a medical request. I thought Medical request is always given two/three weeks after biometrics. Can someone please help me out?😩
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by wurabecca(f): 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Thank you for your response, please where can I find your mail add… it’s not included

Ashirioluwa:

You can email me.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Blackgoldjoe: 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
Hello I have similar case with my cousin. His agent is no where to be found and he doesn't have any of his portal login details. Even the email address that the agent used wasn't given to him in 2021. Now he wants to apply for a study visa but we don't know if his previous visa was approved or denied. How do we go about accessing his previous portal account? Pls your help will be highly appreciated.
abousanogo83:
A friend of mine got this in the portal since May 11. Applied thru an agent she paid sometimes in 2021. They didn’t give her her portal info. I was able to get into the portal and saw she’s been approved since April and May 11 document requested and no one informed her. I just saw it and I’m exited but caCan she still get the visa?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by okikiosibodu(m): 12:46am On Sep 12, 2023
dealhunter:
my biometric is on 20th of this month,Lekki Lagos.... what happened?
Pls how did you book?
Its been stressful on my side. It keeps giving me an error site

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ennybabe2689: 12:56am On Sep 12, 2023
olasubomy:

Presenting proof of funds that is not yours but that of a distant uncle or family friend already weakens your home ties because it would tell the visa officer you are not well established back home which reduces your probability of return back to your home country. For a mature adult, it increases your chances if you come up with some cash of your own even if you would have supporting sponsorship from a relative. if your sponsor is resident in Canada, a copy of their last payslip and a letter of support or sponsorship could suffice but don't forget to work on your home ties so the officer does not score you low in that category..

Thanks for your response, am really confused right now
Am actually going to write an exam in canada just for two days that why am processing a visitors visa, besides am a corps member
Please what do you advice me to do
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mike099: 1:05am On Sep 12, 2023
Badmus4272:
Who has their biometrics on the 20th of this month?
my biometric appointment is on 20th this month. what's good?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dealhunter(m): 1:18am On Sep 12, 2023
Helen2001:
sad Good Evening everyone. Please is this true? My Uncle said that his agent applied for his visa since last year November and he also did his biometrics in the same November, the agent told him that he would follow a group of people that are attending a conference meeting. The agent told him just yesterday that his visa his ready. The agent also told him that the amount of years he has in his passport is the amount of years he would spend in Canada. Please guys, does any of these make sense?
his agent is absolutely correct!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dealhunter(m): 1:27am On Sep 12, 2023
okikiosibodu:

Pls how did you book?
Its been stressful on my side. It keeps giving me an error site
It was my agent that book on my behalf......keep on trying, Canada site get crazy,you can do it in d middle of the night or early morning.....
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dealhunter(m): 1:43am On Sep 12, 2023
Ennybabe2689:

Thanks for your response, am really confused right now
Am actually going to write an exam in canada just for two days that why am processing a visitors visa, besides am a corps member
Please what do you advice me to do
apply as a student then, state what you wanted to go and do in Canada,ur exam date,the name of the university that gave you d admission,ur academic results and ur nysc call up letter and other supporting documents.....write it in ur letter that you are currently serving,and you will return back to Nigeria after ur exam.......on this reason,ur uncle can sponsor ur trip.....ur uncle should also state it in his sponsorship letter.....you are not going to Canada as a Tourist, you are only going to Canada as a visitor to write an exam and come back to Nigeria after ur exam.....
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ih123: 2:11am On Sep 12, 2023
It’s PPR for my mum 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Applied on the new portal

Applied August 23rd
Biometrics Letter received August 23rd
Biometrics done August 31st
BVL & PPR - September 11th

Jesus did it ooooooooooo!!!
So thankful 🥹

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ikiloba: 2:36am On Sep 12, 2023
Nazo big congratulations to iye ooo
Ih123:
It’s PPR for my mum 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Applied August 23rd

So thankful 🥹

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dealhunter(m): 2:43am On Sep 12, 2023
Ih123:
It’s PPR for my mum 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Applied August 23rd

So thankful 🥹
congrats

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Agidipie: 5:19am On Sep 12, 2023
It seems it's easier to get Canada visitor Visa if you have an active US visa. For me I am in UK as an international student. I will be applying by February 2024 from UK here for an international conference I will be attending in May 2024. Note: I don't have US or any other visa apart from my Uk student visa. What are the chances of me getting the Canada visa faster and quicker
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by skiski67: 8:06am On Sep 12, 2023
Agidipie:
It seems it's easier to get Canada visitor Visa if you have an active US visa. For me I am in UK as an international student. I will be applying by February 2024 from UK here for an international conference I will be attending in May 2024. Note: I don't have US or any other visa apart from my Uk student visa. What are the chances of me getting the Canada visa faster and quicker

I applied for my first visitor's visa to Canada 16years ago as an international student in the United Kingdom. The only visa sticker I had then was an Irish visa. Just package your docs well and add your tuition receipt, a good account balance to cover your flight and other expenses during your stay in Canada. wish you all the best in your prospective application.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2023
Aww congratulations
Ih123:
It’s PPR for my mum 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Applied August 23rd

So thankful 🥹

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Victoria94: 10:19am On Sep 12, 2023
Hello guys, who has been able to get a legit contact for LMIA job? I also heard we can convert our visit visa to business. And there is this new program starting this month that allows employers employ foreign workers without LMIA.

Is there a WhatsApp group for those with Canada visit visa please, I want people we can work together and share ideas please.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Agidipie: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2023
skiski67:

I applied for my first visitor's visa to Canada 16years ago as an international student in the United Kingdom. The only visa sticker I had then was an Irish visa. Just package your docs well and add your tuition receipt, a good account balance to cover your flight and other expenses during your stay in Canada. wish you all the best in your prospective application.
Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dealhunter(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2023
Victoria94:
Hello guys, who has been able to get a legit contact for LMIA job? I also heard we can convert our visit visa to business. And there is this new program starting this month that allows employers employ foreign workers without LMIA.

Is there a WhatsApp group for those with Canada visit visa please, I want people we can work together and share ideas please.
Are you in Canada already?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Victoria94: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2023
dealhunter:
Are you in Canada already?
No but planning to move in October

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Setemi2010: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
Please guys what happening to Canada IRCC site. I was sent a message to check my status, now i cant login since morning. I have use chrome and opera same issues.. Please help me oooo. This is very urgent. Thank you

Please help your brother ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Immanoly(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
Am new here and I need to be guarded to avoid mistake. I'm using a sponsor in my Canadian proof of funds, I hope it won't have negative effects .
Please someone should direct
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Gentlesoul3268: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
If you are issue minimum of 1 year you can't stay in Canada for the whole 1 year they expect you to enter and leave the country according to the days you mentioned in your application

Helen2001:
sad Good Evening everyone. Please is this true? My Uncle said that his agent applied for his visa since last year November and he also did his biometrics in the same November, the agent told him that he would follow a group of people that are attending a conference meeting. The agent told him just yesterday that his visa his ready. The agent also told him that the amount of years he has in his passport is the amount of years he would spend in Canada. Please guys, does any of these make sense?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mumf3: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
Please I book for biometric the date has drop but have not received the biometric letter for appointment. Is it the network or what.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by prettyynx(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
the amount of years he has on his passport before expiry might be the amount of visa years they would give the person . However the person can only spend maximum 6months per entry in canada .
Helen2001:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (1101) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: josephb(m), biggybanking, wencius4u, Milezwadup, Europ2018(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.