Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2321247 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (1100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by EnglishUsa: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2023
Levels1:

That's just it.

Midnight to the date of your biometric, they will first sent you a reminder mail that today is your capturing date.

As you are leaving the biometric room, the mail was sent directly into the email you used in registering your application.

You can either wait for 110days before comforting your agent as after the date you have every right to questions in for updates.

Don't worry it will certainly ends in praise Amen. Thanks I am happy for your response here

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kumbhuru: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2023
Baloemmy23:
Good evening people , I just rounded up with my second school and I want to future my education Abroad in Canada please I want to gain knowledge on the university with a cheap tuition fee and a university with work permit that is easy to apply and please I also want to know how to apply in the university , thank you so much as you enlighten me
Work on your English

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by modskiller(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
meljoe:
Yes , my kids didn’t pay too

Please will you be kind enough to help list docs you used.

Thank you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by modskiller(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
hunee:
My own advise to people on this Japa thing is not to disconnect from home. Home will always be home as titled in Sound Sultan(late) Song, "Motherlan" . When you make monies abroad, come back and invest your monies. Those of us that are experienced travelers will understand the message better.
In South Africa, 2019/2020, During the xephonbic attacks, i had people who lost their properties and valuables. Some of them had to be outbounded on an airpeace evacuation flight, practically coming back to start from the scratch.
It will be a disservice to yourself and family if you make monies abroad, and do not go home to do anything.
A word is enough for wise.
Migrate, make monies, come back and invest.
The goal is to have a secured future.

I wish everyone well.

Words of wisdom Baba.

I tell people, it might kinda hard and tough back home but home is home regardless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by modskiller(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
Baloemmy23:
Good evening people , I just rounded up with my second school and I want to future my education Abroad in Canada please I want to gain knowledge on the university with a cheap tuition fee and a university with work permit that is easy to apply and please I also want to know how to apply in the university , thank you so much as you enlighten me

Brandon University is the cheapest followed by University of Manitoba

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by modskiller(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

That was a long time. Login to your account and check for biometrics under applicant information. Your account should display the biometric within a day or two of its completion.

I believe they have your biometric information already, but you still need to send them a message concerning this. Use these links to send it to send it to IRCC Lagos and Nairobi.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=lagos

Baba is there a way one can direct his/her application to be handled at the Nairobi office
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
modskiller:

Baba is there a way one can direct his/her application to be handled at the Nairobi office

Your application will be sent to the office that is meant to handle it; you don't need to do anything.

For applicants who submitted their applications in Nigeria: applications for temporary residency are sent to Nairobi office for processing, while applications for permanent residency are sent to Accra office.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by PedigreeCity: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
@Holla55

Kindly send me your email or contact me through my what's app no 0 70 609163 08. It's urgent pls!

Many thanks in anticipation!!!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by modskiller(m): 12:48am On Dec 11, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

Your application will be sent to the office that is meant to handle it; you don't need to do anything.

For applicants who submitted their applications in Nigeria: applications for temporary residency are sent to Nairobi office for processing, while applications for permanent residency are sent to Accra office.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Haryour124: 2:55am On Dec 11, 2023
Pamda1234:
If it's GC Keys, then it's a normal occurrence to encounter an error whenever you try to login. Solution: If you login and it shows an error, keep refreshing that page until it shows the real thing, keep doing that if it happens on the next page. voila!

Ok thanks for ur response, will keep trying it
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kbautos: 7:38am On Dec 11, 2023
Please ppl I need help .. I’m presently in South Africa and I have been here since 2021.. My family came here 3 months ago and I am trying to apply for Canada visa .. I have registered company here and I have SA account aswell … I’m submitting my SA company registration with company bank statement with R600k and same company was reg in Nigeria with company account about 27m and my personal account from Nigeria with 40m and since I arrived in SA they are not issuing permit for anyone and I knew Canada only need biometrics by Vfs to submit your application online … I don’t know if it’s going to be a problem if I do not send a scan of SA permit when submitting the application cos I have seen a friend that got approved without permit … but my agent insisted if I can just find a good permit sticker to use cos it works like that too it I said we can try without permits.. please ur opinion in needed
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 9:06am On Dec 11, 2023
Kbautos:
Please ppl I need help .. I’m presently in South Africa and I have been here since 2021.. My family came here 3 months ago and I am trying to apply for Canada visa .. I have registered company here and I have SA account aswell … I’m submitting my SA company registration with company bank statement with R600k and same company was reg in Nigeria with company account about 27m and my personal account from Nigeria with 40m and since I arrived in SA they are not issuing permit for anyone and I knew Canada only need biometrics by Vfs to submit your application online … I don’t know if it’s going to be a problem if I do not send a scan of SA permit when submitting the application cos I have seen a friend that got approved without permit … but my agent insisted if I can just find a good permit sticker to use cos it works like that too it I said we can try without permits.. please ur opinion in needed

Since you are applying from SA, you need to prove to them that you have a strong tie to south Africa So in such case your residence permit is highly mandatory.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hunee: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2023
Kbautos:
Contact vfs by email. Check their website or you visit their office in Pretoria to inquire. Simple
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Funky123(f): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2023
CornOak:

Thank you, Kenny.

Congratulations, did you submit the application on their behalf
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by CornOak(m): 11:22am On Dec 11, 2023
Funky123:

Congratulations, did you submit the application on their behalf

Thanks Funky.

Yes, it was a personal submission and no agents involved.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Wanaman: 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hello, I'm moving to Canada in a few weeks, can anyone help with useful tips on how to easily get accomodation, LMIA approved jobs and best place to reside as a new immigant
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by joyoola: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
Visitor visa Application was submitted in July
Biometrics was done on August 15th

Refusal response today December 11th

Virgin passports

Husband and Wife applied and Husband was the primary applicant.

Wife bank statement of six months 14m naira closing balance and total logdement of 24m naira was used with no lump sum.

Number of days proposed to spent in Canada - 15days

Husband is a senior banker.
Wife has duly registered tailoring firm which the account was used.

Please, where can issues be from...

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
joyoola:

Virgin passports

Wife bank statement of six months 14m naira closing balance and total logdement of 24m naira was used with no lump sum.

Wife should have been principal applicants not husband,or what is the husband balance reading?,are the children accompanying them too?

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
joyoola:
Application was submitted in July

Sorry, about the temporary delay on your application. The information on IRCC official correspondence is generic. You wont be able to make any informed meaning from it. Let them apply for GCMS notes to see if they would be more specific on their reasons. However, CV of husband and wife looks good. May i ask, there is a section of the application where it is requested to state "Amount available for your stay" How much was filled there?.

Secondly, what was declared as the main purpose of visit and in what province ( was someone planning to host them)? Hopefully, the GCMS notes would be more specific.

On the surface, i don't see any issue with their finances but there might be need for them to evaluate what they filled in their application.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kennyg290: 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
joyoola:

Virgin passports

The main applicant asset and finances are insufficient as stated,it means the husband is not too good on that maybe next time the wife should be the main applicant. Also what are the ties home since you are going as a fmly.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by enny421: 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
The husband is the main applicant,while wife's account statement is used.
Did your husband submit is statement too?

joyoola:

Virgin passports

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
[quote author=olasubomy post=127429901]

Sorry, about the temporary delay on your application. The information on IRCC official correspondence is generic. You wont be able to make any informed meaning from it. Let them apply for GCMS notes to see if they would be more specific on their reasons. However, CV of husband and wife looks good. May i ask, there is a section of the application where it is requested to state "Amount available for your stay" How much was filled there?.

Secondly, what was declared as the main purpose of visit and in what province ( was someone planning to host them)? Hopefully, the GCMS notes would be more specific.

On the surface, i don't see any issue with their finances but there might be need for them to evaluate what they filled in their application.

So you are smarter than the migration officer that refused them and his or her decision was bassed on Asset and insufficient fund ,as you say you did not see any iasues qith their finances,except the OP is not telling us the true picture of things

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by joyoola: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
lakeside30:

Wife should have been principal applicants not husband,or what is the husband balance reading?,are the children accompanying them too?

Thanks for your response,
Husband didn't upload his bank statement.
No child(ren) yet.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by joyoola: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
olasubomy:

Thanks so much for your robust responses...

How can one apply for GCMS notes?

2500cad was filled as amount for the duration of 15days stay in Canada.

Christmas holiday at Niagara fall was stated as main purpose of visiting Canada.

No one is planning to host them.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by joyoola: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
[quote author=lakeside30 post=127432471][/quote]

So you are smarter than the migration officer that refused them and his or her decision was bassed on Asset and insufficient fund ,as you say you did not see any iasues qith their finances,except the OP is not telling us the true picture of things.

The wife's statement of account is carrying the husband Surname. Anyone that needs honest views of experience people here shouldn't hide anything. No documents was forged to avoid misrepresentation not to ruin future applications.

Thanks.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by joyoola: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kennyg290:

The main applicant asset and finances are insufficient as stated,it means the husband is not too good on that maybe next time the wife should be the main applicant. Also what are the ties home since you are going as a fmly.

Thanks for your response.

The wife's booming business and husband professional job is the home ties used.

Please note that wife's account carries husband's Surname.

Husband account wasn't robust for the VV requirements cos it's a salary account and all sort of pof was avoided hence reason wife's account was used.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by joyoola: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
enny421:
The husband is the main applicant,while wife's account statement is used.
Did your husband submit is statement too?

No, husband doesn't submit his bank statement. Only his employment letter was included in the application.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Please what processing office is for those who submitted in Uk , my daughter has not gotten any response yet but the rest of us here has gotten PPR even gotten our visas stamped on our passport yet no response from them after sending multiple web forms . Please can you tell me the processing office or is it still Uk ?

Ashirioluwa:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
meljoe:
Please what processing office is for those who submitted in Uk , my daughter has not gotten any response yet but the rest of us here has gotten PPR even gotten our visas stamped on our passport yet no response from them after sending multiple web forms . Please can you tell me the processing office or is it still Uk ?

London office

You guys submitted together or what?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Olusapo: 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hello house.

I have a cousing brother who is holding a valid Canada tourist visa.He has decided not to travel to Canada but want to apply for a US visiting visa.His Canada visa was approved on a first attempt without any travel history.

Can he go ahead applying for the US visa and what is his chances of getting the US visa approved.?

Thanks as I await responses.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
joyoola:

Husband didn't upload his bank statement.
No child(ren) yet.

Let them re apply and include

Property document
Strong family ties
Niagra falls payment receipts/reservation confirmation
Hotel reservations
Flight tickets for round trip
The CAC of the wife booming business
The husband offical letter from work place,confirming he will be using his annual leave period to travel to Canada,his pay slip,bank statement
Wife bank statement too,if the wife is going to b the principal applicant,a very good running account over period of3 or 6 month,no lump sum

While completing the application put 4k cad money that will b wih u in canada,then declare all your US and Canada previous refusal

Anybody on this platform can add more

Everything is luck,i know someone who got canada visa with 2m only in his account, though woth a valid US visa when applying

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (1100) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: maziemeka2024, Singlefile(m), TradeSunMoore, Newbie232 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.