Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2321850 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) ... (1100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Joytitilayo: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
is not completed yet,

and they are still asking for same biometric

Her biometric has been updated on her profile, and it will expire in November 2033.

What biometric are you talking about again?[/quote]

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dafeoroyo: 12:46am On Dec 22, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

Her biometric has been updated on her profile, and it will expire in November 2033.

What biometric are you talking about again?

My People no dey see ,their eyes dey up
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by glowrya(f): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2023
Please how do I make payment for the application fees considering I don't have a dollar card.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sanyaolurilwan(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2023
Please: how long does it take for the visa to be stamped after passport submission?

Please from experience.
Thanks.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2023
sanyaolurilwan:
Please: how long does it take for the visa to be stamped after passport submission?

Please from experience.
Thanks.

You haven't ask any questions.

You need to state the type of Visa in question before anyone could be able to respond to your question.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olawumi2005(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2023
It's happened to me
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sanyaolurilwan(m): 11:01am On Dec 22, 2023
Visitors Visa Sir

Levels1:

You haven't ask any questions.

You need to state the type of Visa in question before anyone could be able to respond to your question.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2023
sanyaolurilwan:
Visitors Visa Sir

From their website is 110days for Nigerians applying from Nigeria
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by enny421: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
Have you gotten any update yet about your application?
EdoPresido:
PLEASE I NEED CLARIFICATION

I received this today. The content of the Correspondence letter is (RE: validity of your biometric information).

It says on the first circled blue that final decision was made today 15th December but it went on to say "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made". Please can anyone help to explain? Because the Correspondence Letter didn't say anything about decision.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sanyaolurilwan(m): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
You need understand my question.

I said "visa stamp" not "visa approval"

Visa has been approved and passport requests letter received.
Passport was submitted today, I'm asking how long will it take to get the passport back from vfs.

Levels1:

From their website is 110days for Nigerians applying from Nigeria
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2023
sanyaolurilwan:

Passport was submitted today, I'm asking how long will it take to get the passport back from vfs.

2weeks max
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sanyaolurilwan(m): 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2023
Thanks Boss

oluayebenz:

2weeks max
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
sanyaolurilwan:

Oh okay..

Congrats

But it depends some within two weeks of submission like a friend of mine.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sanyaolurilwan(m): 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2023
Okay

Thanks Boss

Levels1:

Oh okay..

Congrats

But it depends some within two weeks of submission like a friend of mine.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
sanyaolurilwan:
Okay

Thanks Boss

Please don't be offended

When do you submit your application?

When did you do your biometric?

And when do they requested for your passport?

I need all this to keep inform in case of any similar questions from public. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
wow nine months ago
that serious o
congratulation

Akshow:
I applied for the tourist visa nine months ago and finally got a request for original passport today.

I want to use the courier service to send my passport to vfs but cannot find where to pay for the courier service to return it to me. Any idea pls
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Akshow: 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
pufframmy:
wow nine months ago
that serious o
congratulation

Yes o. Not even in naija o. In Europe
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sanyaolurilwan(m): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
When do you submit your application? ..... July 4

When did you do your biometric? ...... July 13

And when do they requested for your passport? ..... Dec 18

Levels1:

Please don't be offended

When do you submit your application?

When did you do your biometric?

And when do they requested for your passport?

I need all this to keep inform in case of any similar questions from public. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
sanyaolurilwan:
When do you submit your application? ..... July 4

When did you do your biometric? ...... July 13

And when do they requested for your passport? ..... Dec 18

Thanks so much.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by modskiller(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

You can apply anytime, but make sure your situation has changed and you are able to address the reason(s) for your previous application's denial before submitting a new one.

For new portal, you can use the link below:

https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en

You can make your hotel reservations on www.booking.com

Thank you. Seems the person was using ircc portal which only needs email and password before, since they’re yet to submit I’ll advise them to start over using this néw portal
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by unfoldarena: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
Having to visit Canada on a tourist or visiting visa can be frustrating but going through a school program can go a long way to achieving your dream of going to Canada because Canada offers student loan forgiveness programs through the Canada Student Loans Program (CSLP).
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by House34: 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
unfoldarena:
Having to visit Canada on a tourist or visiting visa can be frustrating but going through a school program can go a long way to achieving your dream of going to Canada because Canada offers student loan forgiveness programs through the Canada Student Loans Program (CSLP).

Canada does have student loan forgiveness programs for domestic students through the Canada Student Loans Program (CSLP), these programs does not apply to international students...get ur fact right...if you cannot pay ur fee ,the school will deregister you!

5 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 12:29am On Dec 23, 2023
House34:

Canada does have student loan forgiveness programs for domestic students through the Canada Student Loans Program (CSLP), these programs does not apply to international students...get ur fact right...if you cannot pay ur fee ,the school will deregister you!

Simple fact
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Funnyman: 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
Please is it possible to apply for visa as a family, if one of the applicant is in the US and others are in Nigeria? Can we submit application together? What should be done for approval?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
Funnyman:
Please is it possible to apply for visa as a family, if one of the applicant is in the US and others are in Nigeria? Can we submit application together? What should be done for approval?

You can go ahead to apply. He or she can apply whenever he returns home.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Tegnaworld23: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2023
Good morning to all the Nairalanders, I'm wishing everyone of us a prosperous new year in advance. Please guys I checked my irrc acct and seeing this message.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Tegnaworld23: 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
Good morning to all the Nairalanders, I'm wishing everyone of us a prosperous new year in advance. Please guys I checked my irrc acct and seeing this message.

Biometrics
We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

But the funny part is, Biometrics has been done since November 11 2023. What do you guys think? Do I need to reach put to VFS to check if the biometrics information has been transmitted to irrc or should I just watch out for their updates.

Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sanyaolurilwan(m): 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
No, I don't think so.

From my experience: I did my biometrics on July 13 and it was updated on the ircc portal on August 26th, that's after over 1month. So I don't think there's any cause for alarm.

Tegnaworld23:

Biometrics
We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

But the funny part is, Biometrics has been done since November 11 2023. What do you guys think? Do I need to reach put to VFS to check if the biometrics information has been transmitted to irrc or should I just watch out for their updates.

Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olawumi2005(m): 3:24am On Dec 24, 2023
My people here. I don't understand for vfs center. I have done biometric on 12 Dec is showing date of expiry left hand but didn't write completed plz don't understand them for now
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 4:35am On Dec 24, 2023
Abeg if you just apply canada tourist visa recently after August 2023 with no family in canada or planned just as tourist or planning to applied with no travel history .Abeg no pay agent yet and no sell ur property as canada visa refusal is back now...l see 5 refuse last week alone first time in 2023 meaning era of canada visa easy issurance don end ..pls be wise with ur money and plan o..Massive asylum people on vv don cast things!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adez1: 5:10am On Dec 24, 2023
orjohn24:
Abeg if you just apply canada tourist visa recently after August 2023 with no family in canada or planned just as tourist or planning to applied with no travel history .Abeg no pay agent yet and no sell ur property as canada visa refusal is back now...l see 5 refuse last week alone first time in 2023 meaning era of canada visa easy issurance don end ..pls be wise with ur money and plan o..Massive asylum people on vv don cast things!

Let's be a little patient and hopeful. You never can tell why those guys were refused.
It will end in praise, bro.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) ... (1100) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: imarrpopson and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.