Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,741 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

How To Open A Us Bank Account For Paypal Verification. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Open A Us Bank Account For Paypal Verification. (715 Views)

Verify Paypal With Payoneer Mastercard + US Bank Account + 25$ Bonus / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Us Bank Account And Paypal Verification Info Now Yours Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Us Bank Account For Paypal Verification. by Chinyxboy(m): 10:51am On Dec 22, 2008
This as being one of the questions most people, expectially Nigerians ask almost every day and need an answer to. As a Nigerian, i know what it seems like to be denied of the opportunity to make some cool extra cashes online. Since paypal is the most secured payment processor in the world, alot of online enterpreneurs and merchants use it as their reliable means of making and receiving payments online. However, it is really undoubtable that Nigeria is not listed as one of the countries required by paypal :Since Nigeria is one of their blacklisted countries, known for their fraudulent activities. But this does not implies that all Nigerians going online are going there for solicited purposes. So, this now leads us to the question ;How do these Nigerians who want to go online for a genuine reason get a verified paypal account? simple. The answer is not far fetched. All you have to do is just mail me on Chinyxboy@gmail.com or click on my signature to get this info for free and lots more online money generating infos. See you all at the top.[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Get A Dedicated Email Address / Free Forex Offer / How To Get Supply For Pms, Ago, Dpk And Reduce Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.